The Tim Tracker #130 Cheater, Cheater, Hot Dog Eater!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Buddy is rapidly becoming unfilmable. So I’m suspecting that there were segments that would have made this vlog make sense, but that had to be cut out.

I’m so here for Buddy’s full rebellion whereby he renders himself written out of the Tracker Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This makes a ton of sense. We got a bill from the doctor that "delivered" our daughter. Mind you, he got in the room 3 minutes before my wife fully gave birth, received the baby and stitched my wife up after a small tear, for $30,000.00 :eek::eek::eek:. Granted, insurance paid for the bulk of it, but he was in the room for 5 minutes and did 6 stitches... We ended up being responsible for $5,000 for delivery, another $4,000 for the whole hospital stay, and I think another $4,000 or so for other stuff like epidural and whatnot. Point being, I can't even FATHOM what a NICU stay for a newborn would cost, even with the best insurance.
There is no excuse for America’s medical system. It’s ridiculous. People getting into debt bec of having a child, going to the doctor going to the dentist, etc. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Buddy is rapidly becoming unfilmable. So I’m suspecting that there were segments that would have made this vlog make sense, but that had to be cut out.

I’m so here for Buddy’s full rebellion whereby he renders himself written out of the Tracker Show.

I don't have kids. But I have family and friends who had kids. Most say that terrible three is a thing and most say the same thing. Their kid never had terrible two's, but made up for it when the kid turned three.

So for the people who have kids, grandkids, around their nieces or nephews or other kids (work in day care, nurses or doctors, foster). How much if Jacksons actions are him being three and how much (which from what I see here seem to be the majority of the comments) of it is because of his "parents?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Purposely withheld name of resort to get more views from Tattlers is my guess for the way they made that video. Lol

• Haha
Purposely withheld name of resort to get more views from Tattlers is my guess for the way they made that video. Lol
Usually the resort would be included in the video. They are keeping it separate on purpose to make it another video. Two videos = more views and ads. It's yet another muckbang tactic to wring out some much needed money.
I assume the next home vlog will be how miraculous Gin makes cereal for dinner and how she does laundry. Riveting, cheap content full of exclamation points in description with trying to bait their bat tit crazy stans with bait about "cute" baby does XXX.
GSC views did NOT perform has hoped. It was a gamble and they lost. The manic scrambling is strong with these two. I also agree there is trouble in #couplesgoals land.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep, probably. Kinda weird that he mentions you have to be staying at a deluxe resort but makes no mention of the resort he’s supposedly staying at. I guess they want people to assume that they were staying at Riviera that night. That’s why they showed them driving there, the halls, etc. Or they think people will connect it to whatever staycation they just did, even though we all know the dates don’t match up.

I can’t believe it’s almost June and he still has 11 attractions to ride/watch before he “completes” MK. Most tourists can complete all 4 WDW parks in a week or so.

Reactions: 16
For Jenn to be so obsessed with babies, she sure has a hard time understanding Jackson. (Car ride from the last home vlog) Tim is always interpreting what he says (which is still a hit or miss) but usually it’s the moms that actually spends the time to get to know their kids, nurtures their kids, takes care of their kids without a nanny that translates what their babies gibberish means. Anyone surprised here? I didn’t think so.

Reactions: 22
I believe their income has gone down. There are tell tale signs it's on their mind. From the super stickers, to showing their grift mailbox, to often not allowing skip ads on their vlogs and also from the thumbnail you can no longer move the red preview cursor, so you have to click on the video or watch the entire thing from the thumbnail.
What a bunch of weirdos not saying where they are staying, trying to trick is. Oooohhh you are so sneaky.

Reactions: 20

They’re all unfilmable 🤣
But yes I think that’s also really true. Probably why Jenn has to separate them in the car as well. I also highly doubt that they’d be staying anywhere other than a one bedroom villa at this point to keep the boys separated.

Reactions: 8
Man, there are so many things I thought about from what you all have said.

- I feel that the upcoming vlogs are going to be spliced together A LOT due to J$ acting out in them. It's going to be harder and harder to edit his difficult behavior out, so we will have a lot of hodgepodge vlogs.

- Regarding their medical costs....what if these fools have scammed the system and they have state aid? If so, everything would be covered and they wouldn't have to pay anything. They seem to try to scam/grift anything they can, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it when it comes to insurance.

So for the people who have kids, grandkids, around their nieces or nephews or other kids (work in day care, nurses or doctors, foster). How much if Jacksons actions are him being three and how much (which from what I see here seem to be the majority of the comments) of it is because of his "parents?"
Some of his behavior is typical for a 3 year old. However, you can definitely tell he has parents that never tell him no. You have parents that refuse to let him run outside and be a typical kid. He has A LOT of built up energy from being cooped up inside all the time. He doesn't know how to be around other children and he struggles with speech. I also feel that A LOT of his behavior is due to a camera always being in his face and he is just looking for attention from his parents. So to him, acting out and being "unhinged" as they said, is what will get him attention, whether it be positive or negative.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yep, probably. Kinda weird that he mentions you have to be staying at a deluxe resort but makes no mention of the resort he’s supposedly staying at. I guess they want people to assume that they were staying at Riviera that night. That’s why they showed them driving there, the halls, etc. Or they think people will connect it to whatever staycation they just did, even though we all know the dates don’t match up.

I took them walking the halls as them not wanting to walk outside as it was hot (which is subjective what you think hot is). I swear they mentioned (like Vegas) some of the hotels were connected.

Reactions: 7
Some of the commenters are asking why Tim always wants locker 666 at Tron 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

duck it up Jackson!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't have kids. But I have family and friends who had kids. Most say that terrible three is a thing and most say the same thing. Their kid never had terrible two's, but made up for it when the kid turned three.

My kids are complete opposites so I feel like I’ve experienced the A side and B side. My oldest has always been a really good kid, shy and doesn’t like attention…but even at 3 he went through a “bad” phase for a bit. Would repeat bad words, that he probably heard me say, restlessness at a restaurant if it took too long, stuff like that. My little had to have speech therapy at 2, so he didn’t talk right away, but once he did…he’s never stopped. He’s our wild child. He’s very outgoing, loves an audience. At 3 he also hit a phase. He loved ninja turtles turtles at the time and started doing ninja moves to my 90+ grandmother and started talking back a lot, his was much more intense. He got really defiant. But we were patient and we constantly corrected him when needed and made it very clear what was right and wrong and so the phase didn’t last that long. The time out chair was used a lot during that time.

Reading the descriptions of J$s actions and mannerisms, he probably is hitting the terrible three’s…but at the same time, he’s clearly very behind developmentally so that is likely playing a big part in his actions. Combined with the new baby who has all of their attention. It’s like a Bermuda Triangle of problems for him. His brain is just a moving kaleidoscope with no calmness, focus or direction. They should have addressed the development issues when they started and truly prepared him for the baby other than a stupid doll. And if they had, then the 3s likely wouldn’t be all that bad.

Reactions: 16
They would likely be getting hit with the NICU bills around now too, come to think of it....however, I don't feel that bad for them because unlike other families they had money that they could've saved for such a thing. I remember wanting to throw up when they dropped 1200 on their last hurrah. Yeah in the American medical system $1200 might pay for a Banaid for a NICU visit but still it just shows how bleeping foolish they are. And surely at that point in the pregnancy, they were aware there could be issues.

Ugh, I agree with the comments about Big Baby probably having issues we don't know about. I noticed she dropped giving his two month stats that she mentioned earlier in one of the slogs we were gifted. I am pretty sure they are dropping the timeline all over the place though in these last two videos. I've been trying to watch their clothes to see if I can piece together what day was which, but Jenblob has outsmarted us by only washing the same clothes over and over again.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Unless they were staying at the Polynesian on Wednesday night, he shouldn’t have been in Magic Kingdom for the deluxe hours. Some stan fraudulently put his name on their hotel reservation. He drove there from home to meet the stan so he could get into the park. Just another example of how deceitful he is. If he’s got so much money, why couldn’t he have stayed a night in a deluxe hotel to get himself into the extra hours honestly?
Yup. They paid for it by gracing the stans with their presence for lunch. Zero explanation gives it away. Extra hours at MK are Wednesday nights. I think their actual stay (where?) was probably Friday-Sunday.

• Wow
What a dreadfully put together vlog!! It made barely any sense at all. No mention of where they were going/staying. Was Timmy alone for the late night at MK, waste of time waiting all that time for Tron 🙄.
Just bizarre, the whole thing
Maybe the whole thing was AI generated 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would he be so stupid as to have a stan add him to the reservation just to get in to the MK deluxe extra-hours?

I don’t really care what regular people do in that regard, but a YouTuber who gets to go there every day? Not cool.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.