The Tim Tracker #130 Cheater, Cheater, Hot Dog Eater!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 Woe! Are Dim and Ginn grifting while their 3 year old babysits their 2 month old for them... ? 🚨

Ginn holds up her phone and says, "There's the baby, there's Jackson".
Dim: "Jackson's being a big boy today."
Ginn: "There they are, they're both sleeping."

1683700029641.png

Look at that BIG FAT SMILE on Dims face. 🤬

1683701618886.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe I missed it but I thought J was mostly out of napping now, are they still forcing him because there's no nanny anymore, FFS 🙄🙄

By this age naps should be getting less an less an more days without any, stop forcing your kid into naps, if he doesn't need one then BE A PARENT AN GO WATCH HIM

Reactions: 9
I completely missed it, but all I'm going to say is, I called it! I just knew there wasn't a babysitter/nanny right now. Sucks to suck, Trackers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So confirmed through the Trackholes themselves, they are running out of sitters/nannies/educators/whatever term they want to use. I suspect any legitimate service will not only have a background check on their employees but also do one on prospective clients. That’s where the Trackholes are running into trouble I think.
#homemovies

Reactions: 20
Tim is complaining his hip hurts. But it is not bone or muscle. If he is that concerned about it, he should go to the dr. It is probably the IT Band or fascia. People mentioned to do the same thing or get a foam roller.

He mentioned about a massage. If you had friends, you could ask them if they've seen a massage therapist and if they liked them. Down side is when I have done that, I never cared for the person they suggested (except for two. They both moved as their spouse was in the military). So I just read the reviews of the people I found online and went with person I have now. Of course now he is moving. Must be me, LOL.

They spend maybe 3 minutes talking about DNCE and how confused on what it means. I do like some Jonas stuff. But f'ing know what it means because I like music (I don't care for some genres. So I don't think I am an expert in Opera, Rap, Country, or Classical). DNCE is supposed to stupid, funny and meaningless (even though it is a take on the word Dance). Two vlogs in a row were Tim is again confused (between DNCE and what I mentioned yesterday about the movie screen at Target).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So, Magic Mail is basically people she's contacted on etsy/instagram saying, hey I want to order this but I don't want to pay, so we'll show your shop on our YouTube channel instead? Grifters gonna grift, I guess.

And there was that one person where she said...I'm going to take you up on that offer, I'll reach out to you. DVC points? 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry, I’m still stuck on the fact that she absolutely can’t be left alone with two children. Why? They’re your kids, you made them. Jesus, if a person is that inept, they shouldn’t have more than one child. Did something happen? Will Timmy not allow it? Yeah, it can be a pain in the ass, but if Timmy had a normal job, it’s not like he could take off works for weeks on end. They’re so out of touch with the average person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenn has third world problems, of not being able to go to the theme parks. So sad. I haven't either Jennifer, I have a job and broke as hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry, I’m still stuck on the fact that she absolutely can’t be left alone with two children. Why? They’re your kids, you made them. Jesus, if a person is that inept, they shouldn’t have more than one child. Did something happen? Will Timmy not allow it? Yeah, it can be a pain in the ass, but if Timmy had a normal job, it’s not like he could take off works for weeks on end
I’m wondering if it’s at least partially that Jackson is so aggressive with Oliver. But I agree, it’s very over the top. He could go to a park for 3-4 hours for footage, come home, watch the kids for 2 hours or so while she edits… they’re working less than one total full time job cumulatively. They don’t need childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And if she uses the anxiety defence, I swear she needs to be slapped. If your anxiety is that bad (🙄) see a doctor and get treatment. Millions of us operate everyday with it. Your husband shouldn’t let you use it as a crutch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've said it before: they are afraid to make any large changes because they lucked into success and they don't want to mess up that luck. Plus Jen appears to have a multitude of mental health issues. Tim is an asshole for enabling her.

Reactions: 27
I don't like how quickly she threw out the word gaslighting when Tim corrected her on something. I had it running in the background and the transcript isn't up, so I can't find it again. He wasn't truly gaslighting her at all but she used that word so quickly and easily it makes me think that it's something she uses frequently to get him to back off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
No Jenn, all the vloggers I watch who have kids don't put their kids in the vlogs or keep it very and I mean very limited in their video's.

Carpetbagger's daughter was older and choose to be in this vlogs until she decided not to. Which Jacob was fine with either way. Even though he did say it was more fun when she was there. But even Jacob was smart enough to know you can't force a kid to be in their dad's vlog if they don't want to be.

Jerry Rig Everything (Zach). His wife will be in the vlog maybe 2 or 3 times a year and shown his kid maybe twice since the kid has been born (about 1.5 years ago). Zach's wife is in a wheelchair (fell off a horse) and she has NO issues with being a parent. I mean no disrespect to anyone in this forum who is in a wheelchair or has other medical issues. But if someone in a wheelchair can parent with no help (besides her husband, Zach). Why can't two so called to able bodied people need help with kids?

It is not like they some high powered person like The President or a Prime Minister. That I can understand you will probably need some help if you do have kids. I know when Obama was in office. Michelle's mother came to live with them so she could help out with the kids. Which from what I read and heard, it worked fine. The Obama girls got to know their grandmother well.

Also, is the whole channel supposed to be about how to "Disney" without help from a Nanny? I get that if you want to go on a Disney cruise or resort and you want adult date night. Show what you can do (like if they offer some sort of babysitting service on the ship or resort). Not bring a third person and have to pay for their flight, room and food which would be an extra cost vs. paying the babysitting service (I get at an extra cost, but still cheaper).

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
i don’t give a damn TTT has downloaded this and laughs at it when she isn’t looking
---
Anyone got a timestamp of when Dim slipped out their real last name?

Found it!

Starts around 1:23:01

Holy tit the gasp from Ginn you'd think she inhaled all the remaining oxygen on Earth.
If she wants to pop out more babies he’s dropping names.

Reactions: 8
First, I seriously doubt anyone suggested Jenn thank people in groups because doing it "live" is distracting. I think writing it down is totally her idea and she's just using her Stans as an excuse. Besides which is more time consuming and distracting, saying "thank you" or taking time, writing a name down, and then saying thank you.

Also, on a side note, it seems like Daphne has Adam totally whipped. It's kinda sad.

Reactions: 16
Jenn no one hates you because you use nannies, , they hate you because you act like you need one and have no self awareness that your life is stupid easy. You and your husband put out low quality home videos exploiting your children that between the 2 of you take less time to make than a normal person works in a single day, yet you act sooooo put out and busy. Sorry but they hate you because you are a lazy, no talent, entitled asshole. You keep telling yourself it’s because of the nanny though. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.