Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
If his opinion has changed that much, it would be nice for him to explain why. Like it or not he has a lot of eyeballs on him so if he’s done research and feels more comfortable about something he should speak up. I don’t want him acting like he’s a damn expert but both of them have flipped hard on Covid without saying a word.
I find it shocking how quickly they became 'ok with covid'! Tim has gone from "sanitise hands, remove mask, sanitise hands again" before eating to walking past every sanitising station they come across!
Also they never say anything about cleaning their room themselves on arrival, just incase!

And another thing, why moan how long it took to get the food at MK if you're then going to walk a long way to sit down to eat?
Do these people ever eat a hot meal? They could snap a quick pic or two then put that on screen when talking about it!
Tim could have broken the 'crispy' waffle into pieces for Jackson to pick up himself and seriously......give that poor boy the spoon to feed himself oatmeal or at least give him bigger spoonfulls 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Murray9000

VIP Member
Somebody probably has said this on a previous thread but I really believe that the majority of their stans don't give 2 s***s about Disney. It's obvious that if they want to learn ANYTHING about WDW they would go to another site to get that info because the Trackers are too lazy to do any research. They are watching the same way the country was watching Jim Carrey's character in the Truman Show. Yet they continually refer to themselves as a "Travel Channel".

2020planner

VIP Member
I know people on here aren't big on DFB and I get it, but still, it's like world's apart listening to their food reviews. I get the texture, the flavor profile, comparisons to other dishes that are similar... Trackers give me "its delicious", "its interesting", "it could use more flavor", "it wasnt the most delicious thing but id probably order it again"
I like that DFB never shows anyone's face. Just the food. That's all I want to see.
I don't need to see you slurping up a dessert or deepthroating a hotdog or a beignet.

huydecirku

VIP Member
I think the "safe" comment was a bad cut by Adam; I think they were referring to the swing ride because I heard Tim say it when Adam's camera was on the swings, but the who hell knows with Tim at this point.
Fair enough Tim was attempting to be funny with his "I've never been to downtown Orlando" comment and Adam was just trying to stir up comments by the quick edit to "it doesn't look safe" part.

Timbo if you are reading here once again your safe word is Bazinga and your channel would easily be over 1 million subs by now if you acted the way you do in Adam's videos in your own videos.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Feeling like we need to watch today's vlog over and over just so they get a huge bump in views....maybe they will get the hint that nobody wants Jenn.....😁😉

• Haha
I didn't see anyone post this but it also seems TheDisneyDoubleDose is also on the outs with Jenn. They arent following each other on both instagram accounts but the double dose account is still following Tim.

• Wow

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Here ya go see is all over this thread
Ooh, I wonder if the Twitter wars will start back up. Judging by her reply to that dude about super chats, I’m thinking she’ll be in full attack mode. I’ll pop the popcorn! Maybe I should create a new Twitter account so I can join in on the fun.

Rebelle

VIP Member
I think someone should come up with a timtracker urban party tshirt and I’ll wear it in the parks in July
I guess saying it was an urban party on camera was them trying to be PC. But on Twitter Dim called it a ghetto party.
9DC00E73-DAAF-4577-8823-B63AC0B921B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Bojanowski

I’m a handful of years younger than Adam and he is exactly the type I would have gone for 20 some years ago. And honestly, I wouldn’t mind trying out that tongue ring today!!! 💀💀💀
I think he still keeps the tongue stud because it says to the ladies, “Best remove ‘em”.... you know what you best remove ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
The discussion over on the Facebook fan page is gold today. I feel like Chris has to be on this page...his comments are getting a lot of likes too
It was pretty good, also found this:
678A29B9-CAD3-4DA9-9D1A-341833A9FD09.jpeg

I think that’s the point....let them see the criticism, they don’t need a bunch of stans kissing their ass all the time. Videos would be a lot better if they at least listened to some criticism.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I mean if there’s 50 different directions you can take a discussion and they all lead to the fact that Timbo and Jennie Antoinette are still freaking losers who cares how you get there

• Haha
Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
Hey guys - someone else was able to get the Disney vloggers thread going - come join us there for talk about everyone else :)
I tried to follow it and go thru the comments but I have zero clue who any of these people are they're chatting about. LOL And someone asked what DVC was and another said they liked Michael Kay's vlogs and I was like...Okaaaay...this may not be the place for me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Someone on Jenn's twitter said this. This is EXACTLY why Jenn responded to that guy. A) She couldn't help herself after reading here and B) It was the perfect opportunity for a humble brag to throw out the "matching" comment. I'd still like to see receipts on that one.

Kelly G
Mar 12
I guess bad press is good press in this case. I wasn’t aware you guys did this, and matched it. So amazingly sweet of you guys to use your platform to help others.

EXACTLY.
I want physical proof they matched it...I can file a FOIA if I need to

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
The videos are so boring at this point. I don’t think I can be bothered to watch anymore.

• Heart