Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
ALERT!! ALERT!!! Video up with..... ONLY TIM at Animal Kingdom!
Miracle! It appears SOMEONE is getting the message. Totally waiting for him to say Bazinga...lol

EDIT...awwww crap. Abort.
Just watched a few minutes.
I believe he is solo.
What a different vibe this video has.
Tim seems more relaxed and engaging.
Like his old self 1 year+ ago.

Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah like those other people are so interesting, so interesting I’ve never even heard of them lol
Anyway not falling out with anyone just if it becomes a board about everyone else we will have to change the name
I think it's been determined they're talking about UK vloggers.

And for the millionth time, @bakerbetty tried to start a new general Dis vlogger thread and it was promptly closed. Not by any of our doing.

Conversations go back and forth. They always circle back to Tim and Jenn.

Listen, I'm not trying to pick fights with anyone but some of these complaints are really exaggerated. There's ALWAYS talk of Tim & Jenn on here, the pages move fast, and if a smattering of posts (or God forbid a page or two out of 40 pages), of other Orlando vloggers pops in, so be it.

I'm not going to bust anyone's balls over it.

• Heart

whyskyy

I am watching Molly's F&G vlog and its SOOOOOOOOO much more upbeat and interesting than Tim and Jen's. She showed so much of it and seems genuinely excited about it!! Actually made me interested!

mjm9

VIP Member
not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.
🤔. Let’s see......Star Wars themed house
PMM = 70.1K subs. 265K views
(3.78 times more than his subscribers)
TTT =. 883K subs. 285K views
(only 32.2% of subscribers)

If TTT has over 12.5 more subscribers than PMM why aren’t their views higher?

Note: I love PMM. I just don’t understand the math.

Last edited:
  • Wow

peedee

Chatty Member
Haha they went in that British pub, waited an hour for food and you could tell they were really pissed but didn't want to slate the place.

The chips looked burnt, the burger was just a normal burger oh and HP sauce isn't British anymore Tim, it's made in Europe.

What happened at 10:28, Jen looks like she's about to run off from a stan. Hard cut to them in a different location haha
All I kept thinking about was how much they demanded to be taken off the bill. I mean the sun had the nerve to start shining on their table while they waited for their food :rolleyes:

• Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
New vlog out, which starts off with Timbo HAND feeding Jack Jack a waffle. Tiny piece by tiny piece. I swear to God, these freaking idiots!

And in the next shot they are eating breakfast again the next morning and Tim is feeding the baby oatmeal? It TINY bits. Smaller bits than if he was 4 months old. ????????????

Last edited:
  • Angry

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Wow, the Tim and Adam video really shined a spotlight on how much Jenn sucks. Even the stan fb group is filling up with more comments this morning about how Jenn seems to be the problem after seeing Tim the way they remember. People are referring others to google Jenn tracker for the truth.

Also, yeah I’m sure they’re gonna give all their money up and the permanent vacation lifestyle to get real jobs because people are being mean.
View attachment 477696
Ah yes the bully is getting bullied time to defend the bully. Jenn was terrible to people on Twitter and the stans defend her like she’s the Virgin Mary. Remember the kid that got credit for Tim’s picture and the way they sent their stans after them? Pepperidge farms remembers

• Wow
  • Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
I can't believe the thread is still up there after all this time. This is unprecedented! Makes me think that something's up. Either all the mods are feeling frustration with them and secretly agreeing with the negative comments or TTTs are on a staycation unplugged from all social media and haven't given orders to take it down. It's really strange.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
OMG, he is the absolute worst! I can't stand his puffy face or his monotone voice. TTT, I do enjoy watching the baby; Michael Kay, I enjoy shaking my head at some of the really bizarre things he does on room tours. Even when it's for admittedly mean-spirited reasons, there's entertainment value to them. PC Dev, there is just ZERO reason to watch or enjoy him. How is he popular and the new king of WDW media list?!
ive been puzzling over the same thing!! I just do not understand his appeal!! The arrogance OOZES from his pores and he is just so obnoxious

honestly I think ever since the Black Lives Matter movement really took off people only tolerate him because he’s black. I know that probably sounds RIDICULOUSLY racist but there are some out there who jump on a bandwagon

Galorious

VIP Member
Honestly, I’d rather watch the baby play for 30 mins. There was nothing special at that town to showcase. Pointless.
I still firmly believe they shouldn't be showing him on screen.

For someone who is a mom with a fancy house that is a disaster she sure has a ton of free time on her hands to be back on Twitter.
It's a disaster waiting to happen. Stupid bitch is a nightmare on Twitter and her behavior on there will screw her mental health and be the final nail in the coffin for their channel. Daft bint has learned nothing.

Last edited:

SleepingMeh

I felt the same way Tim and Jenn did when Trump was elected, but the difference is I didn’t cry about it on what’s supposed to be a fun travel channel that focuses on theme parks.

On to a less divisive topic: Does anyone else’s ears hurt after watching a PMM video? The way he wears his masks...his poor ears!
E3CD2B22-742E-426E-AF4E-B7237A710F5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

bakerbetty

VIP Member
This is one day of food - the amount of food they consume in a day is insane!! And not pictured is the giant pretzel and their breakfast and lunch!
2021-03-10 (11).png
2021-03-10 (13).png
2021-03-10 (14).png
2021-03-10 (15).png
2021-03-10 (16).png
2021-03-10 (17).png
2021-03-10 (18).png

And eating like this day after day will make you look like this ...
2021-03-10 (2).png

• Sick
  • Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
I tried to follow it and go thru the comments but I have zero clue who any of these people are they're chatting about. LOL And someone asked what DVC was and another said they liked Michael Kay's vlogs and I was like...Okaaaay...this may not be the place for me :ROFLMAO:
Yeah imagine how people feel on here a board dedicated to Tim and Jenn and we’re bombarded with PAGES of shit about people we don’t know/ care about

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I didn't see anyone post this but it also seems TheDisneyDoubleDose is also on the outs with Jenn. They arent following each other on both instagram accounts but the double dose account is still following Tim.
holy shit Jenn really is absolutely toxic...

both those couples seem very sweet and genuine so they are better off without disgusting Jenn in their lives

Reactions: 10

Tommytomtom

There were a lot of awkward camera angles in the last video. As they get away from their disney theme park bubble they are going to end up in places where people aren't wearing masks. You could tell they were trying to avoid showing the people without masks around them. Its also probably why they spent half the video in a back alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 10