Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charm

Chatty Member
Adam's vocabulary is grating. I understand that he's trying to be entertaining, but it's overkill. "I procured a piping hot beverage", GTF outta here, you bought a coffee at the gas station.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
Interesting to note, there are only 45,000 views and also almost 600 thumbs down for the Video.
Probably because it was just about the biggest over-the-top dramatic Debby Downer vlog I've watched from a Disney vlogger.
They seriously acted as if the world was ending.

Tim with his facial expressions and "we're going over what's happening here in America...and around the world...and trying to figure it out...because there's a lot of turmoil in the world right now." Huh? Did 9/11 happen again? Did WWIII just start?

No, just a Republican got elected. No matter how anyone in their viewing audience voted, after eight years of one party, history tells us it's common for the other party to get elected.

And then there was Jenn with her reddened, puffy face and stuffy nose and pimples - "Maybe everything will be ok...maybe everything will be good...and I think that this is going to come from within us - and within you." And that they already signed up for Feeding Children Everywhere to volunteer. And then she starts sobbing again about us having to do our part so that everything "continues to be good...." and "we have to be good too..."

WTF? Are you 12-years-old? Is this the first election you paid attention to?

And beyond that, I'd say they did pretty well for themselves during the four-year presidency of the one-who-they-sobbed-over.

But the best one had to be - "Be you...do good." That had me rolling when she kept saying that. :ROFLMAO: Like, WTF!??!

I also loved how she said "We're not negative people. Even if we dislike something, we try to find the silver lining." Sure, Jan.
Maybe 2016 Jenn needs to have a talk with 2021 Jenn. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blu

Completely copying other vloggers’ ideas and soooo boring and unenthusiastic about it. PMM visits antique stores, ATW visits old towns and markets, SE gives you research and background info. So obvious that they don’t even know what to vlog anymore. Happy to see them finally eat indoors, but they should have addressed it considering how much they’ve had to tell us that they’re the model of outdoor COVID responsibility. And, someone tell her to stop putting her face so close to the camera. Why is she controlling the camera and vlog anyway? Is the channel now The Jenn Tracker? She’s really ruined the channel. Terrible.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
9B1B3695-AE9F-406D-82D3-E93FB48D8977.jpeg

I’ve watched quite a few documentaries about North Korea and the cult of personality they have over their people. Now we have Tim and Jenn Jong-Un here tricking people into thinking they’re so pure and amazing. I’m in an incredibly shitty mood today, so this is my therapeutic post about stupid people.

How much longer do you really think they can keep this up? To me, it seems like there barely holding it together.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Doing this remotely on my long weekend in NC.

Big thanks to @mjm9 for the thread name.

How much little effort is Jenn capable of in showing admiration and affection towards Timbo?

Will she forget Father's Day in a few months?

What will they be last to review next?

Grusofsky96

TTT doesn’t even feel like a Disney channel anymore. Literally all they do is eat their lunch and go home and show us their gross habits. I don’t understand why people watch them still. They’ll never hit 1M subs.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim sighting alert in Adam's video today. NO JENN!!! (Haven't finished it yet.) He and Adam are riding things together at a fair.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My wife who has also soured on the trackers reminded me of when I met him he’s even disingenuous in photos... this was the same trip where I saw a mysterious 3rd person holding an umbrella for them
OOF that same fake ass open mouth smile JennBo does 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m assuming they like to smile like that just in case an adoring Stan decides to hurl hotdogs or cupcakes their way. Ya know, never miss an opportunity to have your mouth agape to catch a snack

• Haha

Blu

That was an entire vlog of food basically. And, what a bitch move starting a debate over pool mask rules and soliciting viewer comments. They’ve stayed at 20 hotels, and she never felt confusion over the pool mask thing before? You could see how deliberately manipulative she was being in her face when she said that rules aren’t clear enough. I’m really seeing what a repulsive person she is.

Nicole and Jim were there, too, at GKTW that day. She put her video out on March 8th. Interesting that neither mentioned the other that I noticed. Guess they really are on the outs.
This is brand new information (for me). I just noticed they don't follow each other on Instagram...I'm dying to know the deets.

And is it just me or does anyone else cringe when they say "the little buddy". He's not your buddy...

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I should create a YouTube video called stay classy Tim and Jenn Tracker and compile all the BS they’ve pulled over the years

• Haha

Resilient-Jedi

They don't seem to have done much planning for the Mount Dora vlog. It's a nice place. Not flashy. Not theme park-y. More like small, sleepy little town (the downtown proper area, at least).

She said something about street parking and no community lots. There's several community lots, including a good-sized parking garage (free). But if you go on a weekend, it'll be more crowded. Still, they never research anything, do they? Oh, and we must remember they have an eLeCtRic CaR "because Elon Musk is terrible." (Tim's words, if you don't know)

Magical Meat Boutique is one place I would NOT go to. Hit / miss reviews. Despite any of the good reviews on TripAdvisor or elsewhere, the bad reviews speak volumes. It also looks trashy whenever we'd walk by and I'm a total sucker for food from across the pond and have been to many such places here in Central Fla.

They went by the train station but it's also a welcome center. You can go in and get maps, some small-ish souvenirs, brochures of things to do around town, etc. Not sure why they didn't go in, unless they're not allowed to right now, but I know that Lake County doesn't have a mask mandate so not sure why it'd be closed.

They could have done a boat ride. It takes you through the canals and across the lake, pointing out historical things and / or wildlife. Very nice.

Don't eat at Windsor Rose Tea Room, Jenn. Service sucks. I was a loyal patron for well over a decade.

They also failed to show anyone the Mount Dora History Museum which is kinda cool (original jail cells on display). I think Woo did a vlog on Mount Dora once and went to the museum - watch the Woo vlog; it's better. The museum is a nice place. Tons of stuff for being so small. Typically a very friendly and talkative volunteer is on-site to tell you about things. Only opened Saturdays (as of what I know right now). If they were there on a Sat. - or actually did some P-L-A-N-N-I-N-G - they could have made a more interesting vlog.

There's also a nice public park just down Donnelly (the main street) and you can go to Grantham Point and see the Mount Dora Lighthouse. There's also the Palm Island Boardwalk you can walk, taking in the sights of the water and wildlife.

There's quite a few restaurants in the area (I like Goblin Market and Bavarian Haus) and also Wolf Branch Brewing. Used to be a nice wine bar too downtown. Spice & Tea Exchange is there, as well as quite a few good antique shops, ice cream shops, home decor shops, etc.

But, I guess since there's no Disney outlet shop there, the Trackers were befuddled. :rolleyes: Man, they missed a lot of stuff!

If a small, New England-y sort-of town is your thing - without hustle and bustle and out of the theme park bubble; slow-going and nice day out (completely walkable), I'd give Mount Dora a recommendation for a visit.

The city is beautifully decorated at Christmas. I'd recommend going then.

Just don't let the Trackers lead you on any tours.
This makes me want to visit Mount Dora.

mjm9

VIP Member
I bet she cried because she cries over everything. Don’t worry she’ll be back to her old self looking bad, eating and annoying us shortly.
Jenn has to face the music, sooner or later.
The fun is just beginning. Jackson is getting older, discovering new ways of independence and just growing up. His days of sitting docile strapped in a stroller, being several feet away from them while they stuff their faces, are numbered. His behavior will be disruptive to their filming as he will want to walk and get his share of the food.

And no, Jenn. Jackson will not be DEFIANT, WILD or DIFFICULT. He will be a normal toddler learning and discovering about the things around him.