Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryan12

Best part of the video when the guy was guessing his age and said 43. Timbo says he thought he would have said younger and the guy replies back “ you couldn’t have thought that”. Fucking hilarious.

You could just tell Timbo slinked away all depressed and maybe starting to realize he looks like shit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Gwynne

I’ve pretty much stopped watching TTT. I can’t stand Jenn. If Tim went back to going out alone I’d tune in. I mean what’s fun about watching them eat 65 times in one day and not riding rides? She’s sucking the life out of him. Stay home Jenn...no one likes you!

mjm9

VIP Member
I’ve been watching fre from the beginning had lot of convo. My guess it’s a female. That’s all I know 😆
They did refer to themselves previously as a “Queen”.
Whoever this person is is a “Goddess” in my book❣

Edited to add: I love the mystic that we don’t know much about FRE. And that’s the way they like it. 😊

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS (sarcasm): Trackers actually ate inside a german restaurant in Sanford. Now there is no excuse for not going on an indoor ride at Disney.
I was going to come to say just this!

I actually went to EPCOT today, instead of tomorrow (sorry, @HereForTheT3a22, we won't get to meet up for our Catalina Wine Mixer ;) ) and it was SOOOO freaking crowded. Like pre-COVID crowded.

There was no way you could social distance the great majority of the time except for where CMs were trying to enforce some sort of pseudo-crowd control in some of the longer F&G food lines like in Mexico. Other than that - and aside from masks and some one-way gift shop traffic - you'd NEVER know COVID was out there. (people were largely compliant with masks, I'll say)

SO, from the fact that the parks are now MUCH more crowded than when I went last in Dec 2020 (and actually started going back in Aug 2020) ANY time that these Trackfucks are taking ALL of their food to-go at the resorts is simply BY CHOICE and has NOTHING to do with COVID or being weirded out about sitting near people inside or anything like that.

They just want to stuff their faces in the comfort of their own rooms.

Inside / outside - what's the difference at this point? The parks (and I'm sure the other three are too) are CRAZY crowded - just like DS has been.

And now with them eating inside at Willow Tree (which, BTW, has massively gone down hill in the last 20 years IMHO but if you like canned goods with salt and more salt on the side, then by all means go...)... well, it just proves my point. AND you're 100% right @NewMember2020 - there's no excuse now for them - ride or restaurant.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Anyone else still questioning whether the Tracker Fan groups are a cult? This is some ridiculous stuff. 😂

The group on FB has 30K PEOPLE. That is larger than some sizable cities, and yet they want to patrol and censor people who don't post that they adore everything T & J do. 30,000 people. 😳

Then there should be a UK vloggers thread and a US one because I am not weeding through 6 pages of posts daily to see if one post my have mentioned Jackie or Nate or Adam.
That's how a lot of people on this thread feel though. Constantly having to skim through mentions of other vloggers to get back to the Trackers on the Tracker thread

Blu

Yeah, she asked people to comment on what they think the rules should be. I don’t see the point in that unless it’s to purposely start a debate. Also, if the rules aren’t clear it’s because they haven’t looked them up.🙄
Masks have become such a divisive topic that you'd only invite comments to stir up anger and disagreement. Disgraceful that she'd do that.

Oh and I forgot! the nonsense they spewed about children possibly darting onto the 'highway' up against OKW. How do these people get through life EXAGGERATING & OVERREACTING TO EVERYTHING. They really think they're so slick at all the swipes at Disney because they're off the list.

Last edited:

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, I watched the Buddy Birthday Party vlog. Did we get confirmation that Nicole coordinated and did all the decor, games, and food for that party? I thought that was the case, HOWEVER, in the video itself I didn't hear them mention a single time that Nicole did the theme, made the creative fish themed food items, decorated, or whatever. I could have sworn that was the case but all Jenn said was "We have our ______" and "Here is our ________" talking about each clever food item, the seaweed decor, the smash cake boat area, the blankets, the fishing game, the trivia game Jim hosted. They never introduced him as a special host, they never took time out to credit them or "link their channel below". I did hear Jenn say Nicole was their "fancy photographer". Any chance that was the beginning of the rift? Did Nicole do the entire party and Jenn took credit? The comments on the vlog are about how amazing and clever the theme was and the party....

Devilchild-03

OMG, are you serious? She actually went to a supervisor over you posting in here? I was actually starting to feel a little bad about being so hard on her, but not anymore. Thank you for confirming that she is not a good person. I still do like Tim though. Is he as bad as her?
Lol she is a bully. The only time I heard Tim complain is in the videos and that is what caused management to freak out to begin. The last couple of time I have seen him he looks tired

Another random rant- Jenn is the one who doesn’t know when to quit. She makes something out of nothing. She can get into arguments about a lack of food on her plate! The girl seems to thrive on drama

Last edited:
  • Heart

Olivias1701

2 minutes in and dear god are they going to bathe the child on camera AGAIN?! Please no.

Also Jen still brings her breastfeeding pillow on these trips. The kind that is more meant for under a newborn or younger baby. I didn’t think people use those past a year... why can’t she just lie in the bed to feed him at his age? Especially if he is soooo long like they said the other day BF must be so awkward. I just feel like her parenting begins and ends at lactating.

Tim using silverware specifically designed for kids to hold themselves is infuriating.

They seriously stayed like 3 or 4 nights and ate at the same restaurants every day 😳 why can’t they bring some breakfast food from home like normal people. Tim got the same burger twice.

Last edited:

Galorious

VIP Member
Did you notice that Tim switched the camera angle pretty quickly so we couldn't see that?
Seeing that there is a spare chair next to Jenn she could have moved that and put him there 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. He should be observing and learning from them even if they're disgusting eaters. He needs to feel part of what's happening at the dinner table. That's when we had all our chats. He's delightfully cute considering how he's being brought up but I have a suspicion that won't last.

I whole disagree that when you put yourself online that you should not be able to keep some things Private. You have every right, and in fact I would argue a responsibility, not to make your entire life public knowledge. Half of this thread is about the Trackers prevent Jackson from having any privacy!! Can't have it both ways folks. Personally I wouldn't like my work colleagues knowing everything about me, I've done things in my past that I look back and shudder but have no impact on my current friends/colleagues so why should they know? You have no idea how Jackie's marriage was, she's divorced and presumably moved on and maybe she wants to leave that in the past. She's not conning anyone, she's not a politician that you need to think is above reproach, she is a vlogger who is perfectly entitled to choose what she shares with you and others. I wish more of them kept their lives more private.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
He’s going to end up having his wife cut his food for him 😂😂
If he's even allowed to date - or end up having a wife. Jenn probably will intervene with everything and won't think anyone is "good enough" for her little buddy... :rolleyes:

• Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
I find it hilarious Timbo feels 9:30AM is SUPER EARLY IN THE MORNING!

Also, please tell me the Bojos aren't on the Media List again and that's why he was "filming" something he couldn't show us.

Also Timbo uttered the phrase "I guess people go to the most popular areas in the park when it first opens."

NOPE TIMBO PEOPLE MAKE A BEELINE TO THE WALKING TRAILS NOT PANDORA, SAFARI OR EVEREST!

Also his ride footage of Everest was Jenn-esque. Super shaky and out of focus most of the time. Also Timbo doing play by play on the ride so eye-rolling. I was waiting for him to shout "GEE WILLICKERS RADIOACTIVE MAN!"

Also Timbo forgot to "Scream Within His Heart"

Also WTF Tim appears to be by himself and then Jenn randomly shows up at 11:50? Or was that Archival Footage?

Last edited:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see how they do a shitty job in showcasing one of my favorite small Florida towns!!!!
It’s pretty bad! They barely show the downtown. It just is boring AF too. They stand by the water for what feels like forever. And then just sort of stand outside of buildings. It pissed me off that Tim was derogatory to the restaurant! That is a small business- it’s not one of Disney’s can’t fail places. Your words can have an impact on a place that surely suffered the last year.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Not to throw my 2-cents in but I think the girl reposted it and it was Tim's original photo.

Universal liked the photo, reposted it, and gave the girl the photo credit.

Rather than either a) letting it go or b) being rational adults and contacting Universal directly to tell them it was actually Tim's original photo,

Tim and Jenn instead decided to put it on blast and tell everyone that the girl stole the photo and blah blah blah and sent all their stans after the girl. Turns out she was a minor and she ended up having to delete her IG account altogether.

Then they made some half-ass video apology "we're bad people" shit or something.

EDITED TO ADD: Found the apology vlog -

The pleasure on Jenn’s face knowing they made a young girl’s night miserable is sickening. She shows so much “duping delight“. Her words say one thing, but her facial and body expressions say another.

On another topic, didn’t a CM manager come on here and say Dim constantly asks for magical moments? Like one time he asked for it and they declined him so he deliberately walked to a register that was being closed and when he got huffy about they gave him the breakfast for free. Then got on camera and said he got magical moment free breakfast, when in actuality he demanded it.

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
So they had a marshmallow from the same company that PMM went to in the springs a few days ago. Went and looked at Disney antiques like PMM does.

I wonder who's YouTube the slackers have been watching lately then !
Don’t forget the huge meltdown jenn had a few years ago on twitter claiming every Orlando vlogger was copying them and there ideas.

How does it feel jenn when the shoe is on the other foot?