Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmc2020

Wow, the Tim and Adam video really shined a spotlight on how much Jenn sucks. Even the stan fb group is filling up with more comments this morning about how Jenn seems to be the problem after seeing Tim the way they remember. People are referring others to google Jenn tracker for the truth.

Also, yeah I’m sure they’re gonna give all their money up and the permanent vacation lifestyle to get real jobs because people are being mean.
9C0A09F3-1243-4AFF-B95A-26524A1B90C2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

debster

Since we have nowhere else to discuss general Disney bloggers

I keep trying to give Jackie (Super Enthused) a chance but she just really grates on my last nerve.

in her most recent video she does this entirely too long spiel on how she used some sort of welcome discount from Landry‘s which cut her bill more than half but she’s going to tip on the full amount because that’s standard practice. Like great, what would you like? A pat on the back? You are a decent human being who recognizes that servers work hard. You don’t need to shout it from the rooftops. I guess I just get annoyed when people feel the need to announce that they won’t be assholes 🤣🤣
In fairness, that seems obvious to you as I think you are US based but that is probably useful info to share for UK or European viewers who don’t have the same tipping culture. We know tipping is big in the US but I’m not sure if I would have thought about how that is impacted if there are discounts applied. I’m hoping I didn’t stiff someone when I used my Landry card on my last visit a couple of years ago. I usually tip generously so I think I would have still left a good tip but always good to be aware of what’s the norm in those situations. It’s definitely not the type of thing the Bojos would think to tell us about so I quite like that SE gives that kind of info. I haven’t watched the video mind you so I take it all back if it was braggy rather than informative.

On a side note, someone on the bloggers forum made a Disney vloggers thread yesterday which so far seems to be still open.

2020planner

VIP Member
I continue to be amazed at how the word "jealousy" always gets thrown around by the stans.

It's so juvenile and such a one-dimensional "argument." :rolleyes:

Today's vlog -

1. Is Tim really the only one that ever has fed / feeds Jackson?
2. Why can't Jackson eat the waffle by himself? Just hold it and gnaw at it?
3. Does Jenn purposely choose the most hideous shoes in the world? What are those blue things she's wearing? With black socks? They're probably expensive. They're ugly.
4. Most women I know - when sporting those black pants like Jenn wears with a body like Jenn - wear a longer t-shirt / shirt / cardigan, etc. to cover their asses. But not Jenn. It just looks so bad with a short shirt. She doesn't have the figure to pull that off.

Boring vlog.
Eating breakfast. Boring walk around OKW. Eating lunch. Back to MK. Eating hot dogs. At least Jackson got to hold a French fry.
It really bothered me when Jenn commented on Jackson’s happy demeanor as being to energetic.. poor child is probably just happy he’s not forced to be in an over stimulating and uncomfortable environment. Based off of his reactions to the parks, he doesn’t like them. Yet they continue to force the poor kid.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why it should be the place for you... 😉
No, I don't live in the UK. But your snark is well-taken. ;) You can also contribute more to the conversation and steer it back to Tim & Jenn. I don't recognize you as a frequent commenter.

I should also add - If you've been paying attention, I don't really give two shits about SE or PMM or Woo or any of the other vloggers (can't stand the lot of them), but if someone else makes a comment about them, I'll join in. It's how conversation flows. :giggle:

Yeah imagine how people feel on here a board dedicated to Tim and Jenn and we’re bombarded with PAGES of shit about people we don’t know/ care about
Maybe Tim & Jenn need to get more interesting again. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Badel671

Also, their newest vlog seems to be a bit of a ripoff of PMM - who has been going by local antique shops for Disney memorabilia for many months now.
Such a rip off. Also, they were in the antique store and Jen asked the lady how the shop was doing and the lady said they were getting by and to pray for them. These assholes said well, with the video it should help. But they could buy something? They bought more food though! They are horrible. They for sure think they helped this shop so much bu putting them in the video but seriously didn’t buy something, while she was in her coach sweatshirt.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Just watched the first few mins of the Video with woo. the good afternoon sounds like old Tim. He generally seams happy.

All the comments are great having Tim with Adam and so on.

So what we have learnt from this is Jenn stay away from the videos. Let Tim do his thing and stop making it the Jenn show

I estimated the calories for his morning at animal kingdom:

Breakfast bowl 820 (used jimmy dean’s grocery store bowl for calories, and doubled it because the cup is small and Disney has huge portions)
Kid’s sausage in a pancake- 230 (jimmy dean)
Fried hash browns- about 300
Orange juice- 160 cals

So, not including condiments, that’s 1510 calories for breakfast.
The desserts he had later were at least 1000 calories combined (they were huge next to his face, and this is only if he didn’t finish the sundae. If he did that’s probably 1200 total.
So at one morning at animal kingdom, he had around 1600 calories, before lunch and dinner

• Wow
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim tells us how it's going to be interesting this week since it's Spring Break and the parks are too crowded....so GET READY FOR A METRIC TON OF HOME VLOGS!

They talk about how they passed outlets, but they passed by another outlet that they never went to before because it's not bougie enough for them.

Jenn is curious what "Theme Park Outlet" means.

Jenn tells us they will most likely stop for lunch because the Slackers need sustenance every 30 minutes.

They end up at First Watch because why try something new when you can fall back on old favorites.

They are eating outside, but I'm shocked they aren't having a panic attack since someone is like 3 feet behind Jenn.

Tim tells us a crepe is pretty much like a thin pancake filled with stuff...I never would've known! /sarcasm

Now we get a time lapse clip of them driving to the outlets. WOW MUCH FUN! SO ARTISTIC!

Honestly I'm shocked no one complains about Timbo driving and filming at the same time. If it's illegal to talk while holding a phone, why is it okay for him to film and drive at the same time?

This outlet is way too low class for Tim and Jenn who love Gucci and what not.

Also holy shit their windows are filthy, and Jenn is filming everything out of focus. Be easy on her it's not like they've been vlogging for a decade plus.

Also Jesus Christ Jenn would it kill you to put on real clothes, not your sloppy gym attire for someone who never does any exercise?

This "Theme Park Outlet" is super sketchy and there is like nothing on the shelves.

Tim is way to into these awful t-shirts which are like cheap knockoffs.

Tim doesn't know what 2nd Quality Means.....I guess it's because he can afford full price merch.

Also HOLY SHIT TIM STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING SINCE YOU AIN'T GONNA BUY A DAMN THING.

Tim gives us the knowledge that most shoe outlets you pay full price for one pair, and then the second pair is cheaper!

SALVO TIMBO BOUGHT A PAIR OF CROCS!!!

Jenn tells us there will be a haul showing at the end of the video.

They go into American Eagle because Tim saw Mom Jeans and told Jenn she needs to get some.

Tim makes a point to tell us the Theme Park Outlet wasn't a true Disney Character Warehouse outlet.

The last 7 minutes is them on the couch showing off their purchases.

LOL They bought a Disneyland Resort tshirt that says Established 1971.....It's like they don't understand these are knockoff shirts.

Timbo buying Large T-Shirts....He's a large just like how Michael Kay is a "medium"

Tim ain't gonna be enjoying these 10 dollar t shirts when he's used to those $125 t shirts.

Tim bought neon green Crocs that have Flamingos on them.

Tim apparently wears a size 11 in sneakers....I'm 5'3 and I have the same size feet as Timbo who is over 6 feet tall.

Jenn complains they were trying to be "up sold" at the Crocs outlet.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Only person that tops Jenn in story telling is Meghan Markle.
Yep. Both narcissists. Both perpetual victims.
I should add - yet both are blessed beyond measures they don't seem to be able to understand / appreciate (or choose not to).

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Seriously - they both look so incredibly unhealthy ... and zero photo altering, just cropped it to fit...
2021-03-09 (10).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Quelle surprise😯! Jackson has an issue with patience. Didn't see that one coming.
Seriously??? He's not even 2! What baby is patient?

For all the complaining about Jackson being "wild" if they do have baby #2 they are in for a shock. Not only will juggling two kids on outings be a handful, but what they've shown of Jackson seems like a pretty easy kid. Good luck if the next one has a different personality.

2020planner

VIP Member
Today's vlog -

1. Is Tim really the only one that ever has fed / feeds Jackson?
2. Why can't Jackson eat the waffle by himself? Just hold it and gnaw at it?
3. Does Jenn purposely choose the most hideous shoes in the world? What are those blue things she's wearing? With black socks? They're probably expensive. They're ugly.
4. Most women I know - when sporting those black pants like Jenn wears with a body like Jenn - wear a longer t-shirt / shirt / cardigan, etc. to cover their asses. But not Jenn. It just looks so bad with a short shirt. She doesn't have the figure to pull that off.

Boring vlog.
Eating breakfast. Boring walk around OKW. Eating lunch. Back to MK. Eating hot dogs. At least Jackson got to hold a French fry.

Last edited:

CoasterHo

ALERT!! ALERT!!! Video up with..... ONLY TIM at Animal Kingdom!
Miracle! It appears SOMEONE is getting the message. Totally waiting for him to say Bazinga...lol

EDIT...awwww crap. Abort.

• Haha
  • Angry

wilf347

I clicked like on Tim’s solo vlog as would be funny if he gets more likes and views for this then the usual family vlogs.

Yeah, I was also amazed they never knew of that outlet also. It really stands out and has been there for years! Even that condo rental/hotel complex next to it stands out and has an enormous pirate ship/pool seen by the highway. That Disney outlet has always been crap. I’m not sure why the Trackers were praising it so much. Kinda misleading to people who may go bc of that video.
I'm sorry but this video really grinded my gears! Tim and Jen those shirts you bought were not misprints, they were counterfeit! trying to get back into Disney Graces and then showing a knockoff Disney souvenir store and supporting it? You literally bought counterfeit Disney Shirts, and the pins there are 100 % FAKE!

Why am I bothered so much by this? I used to work a couple of years for a high-profile celebrity and dealt with licensing issues.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Saw on the Disney food blogs Instagram that the spring roll cart in MK has reopened....wonder why Tim hasn’t made a vlog of him sprinting full speed to it and shown us how he creams his pants while eating them.....or did I miss it because I’m not watching?

• Haha