Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blu

It’s the people fault for giving them money but think it’s in really bad taste to accept it. They already make money off of the videos and live read sponsors. The super chats are just such a waste of money. People are really dumb
We can’t understand anyone giving any vlogger money. Why is that even a thing? I go to a job and I get a paycheck, I don’t then go around the office saying if you like my work this week, throw me some tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Blu

Yeah, I only saw her once also. Wow.. this video was so much like the channel used to be. He seems like a totally different person than he has been in the last year.
I’m happy that it appears despite her disdain for constructive criticism, they or at least he is taking the feedback and trying to improve the channel. As the baby gets older, their current model isn’t sustainable. They know that. But, if she resumes her immature, confrontational behavior on Twitter they will really sink the channel for good. I do wish them success because I want to believe people can learn from mistakes. People want to watch Tim out and about being goofy, having fun, with a little bit of general info we may want to know thrown in, we even liked watching him do repairs at home in the old days. Go back to basics and what worked.

Reactions: 17

Shazbot66

Also, their newest vlog seems to be a bit of a ripoff of PMM - who has been going by local antique shops for Disney memorabilia for many months now.

Reactions: 16

Blu

Does anybody think there was no video yesterday because Jenn is angry over all the love for the vid without her? Could it be spite? Do they even have a posting schedule? It's not daily anymore, and rarely on the weekend, right?

Galorious

VIP Member
Jenn was so insincere in that apology vlog. She admits they showed some things that aren't funny now and weren't funny then. They chose to go to the party, dress up, film and share it so they thought it funny at the time. Worse, they cashed in on it. It sat there until FRE shone a light on it. They would have never policed it themselves... Too lazy and with a distorted sense of their own importance. And Jenn, your hyenas defended you because you have them well trained. In your Twatter prime you'd have sent them off hounding anyone who offended you, baying for blood, with you spouting your holier than thou bullshite at poor delivery men. Still, at least back then you had a personality other than whinging couch blancmange.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I find it hilarious Timbo feels 9:30AM is SUPER EARLY IN THE MORNING!

Also, please tell me the Bojos aren't on the Media List again and that's why he was "filming" something he couldn't show us.

Also Timbo uttered the phrase "I guess people go to the most popular areas in the park when it first opens."

NOPE TIMBO PEOPLE MAKE A BEELINE TO THE WALKING TRAILS NOT PANDORA, SAFARI OR EVEREST!

Also his ride footage of Everest was Jenn-esque. Super shaky and out of focus most of the time. Also Timbo doing play by play on the ride so eye-rolling. I was waiting for him to shout "GEE WILLICKERS RADIOACTIVE MAN!"

Also Timbo forgot to "Scream Within His Heart"
Yeah I know they are a family friendly channel but this whole “goodness gracious golly Gee good gosh golly ding dang gee wizz” bullshit gets on my last fucking nerve

• Haha
  • Heart
New here, I’m ecstatic to find like minded people that see beyond the BS these youtubers spout out of their lazy no job mouths. My bf watches all of the Disney bloggers and its infuriating to see how fake they all are. We’re from California and we have the Cali cult of you-tubers here that are beyond annoying and they all follow each other to Florida. It’s literally the same videos over and over again, They all copy each other! I’m enjoying learning the truth about the slackers bc they’ve always annoyed me. Thanks for the laughs all :)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Recap of last thread

Tim is aggravated by free dimes and door locks in the room of his 653rd staycation

Jenn couldn’t even muster a candle for his birthday

the hunt for proper hot dog accoutrements continues

Reactions: 15

mmc2020

Also, offering an early thread title suggestion: The Tim Tracker #14 Even the stans know Jenn sucks.

• Haha

NewMember2020

I’ve only seen Adams video, but it was nice seeing Tim look happy and have fun. You don’t see that when that skank of a wife and stupid baby are around. I support Tim leaving them and branching out on his own and with his friends. He’s much more likable without her.
While I agree with the 99% of your comment, I do think Jackson is adorable and his parents are the stupid ones for constantly dragging him to places where he is an afterthought as they engorge themselves with thousands of calories. I guess I just don't like calling a child, any child, stupid for their parent's behavior.

jade5233

Yep. Both narcissists. Both perpetual victims.
I should add - yet both are blessed beyond measures they don't seem to be able to understand / appreciate (or choose not to).
I don't think it's a "blessing" to experience racism. But what do I know, I've only experienced it my whole life 🙄

2020planner

VIP Member
hahaha - nailed it.

Titi

@GlitRNStudz

·
Mar 12

Replying to
@drubov
Seeing their weird fans lose their minds over this is truly beautiful! Jen acknowledge you and this post but doesn’t give three shits about those supporting her, her first tweet in a year goes to you. Congrats, you won the Internet

• Haha

Art Vandelay

TTT doesn’t even feel like a Disney channel anymore. Literally all they do is eat their lunch and go home and show us their gross habits. I don’t understand why people watch them still. They’ll never hit 1M subs.
The channel jumped the shark when they went to Hawaii. I narrowed it down to that long hosted trip. Prior to that Jen wasn’t in every video Tim is always better when he’s by himself. I could put up with Jen being in a video like two times a week maybe three but after that whole long hosted trip I think she was in every video. Complaining having a disgusting face right in front of the camera looking awful. The vibe of the channel changed. This was also the time where I started to criticize the content on their Facebook group and I got slammed by their cult members and kicked out. Now I just despise the trackers and if I do watch a video it’s more of a laugh than anything else. I mean even the quality of the videos is not even close to what it used to be Jennn used to edit in music at times and I think she actually cared at one point with the editing but now it’s just nonsense stuffing your face food reviews and running around. Let’s make sure we get lunch can’t skip a meal.