Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Does Jenn even care about Becca and that FB page? I don't see that the Trackers are even members there. They could be under a fake account of course, but I don't see anything concrete that they are part of it or even care about it or Becca.

No! I am an admin on a FB page and there is no way to look that up.
It’s the “official Facebook group” why wouldn’t she care

2020planner

VIP Member
My God a random video came up with super Mario and these people are so damn trashy... I didn’t know he had a sister
Yes, Susie. You don't hear much about her.

Jaime (Tim did construction with him for Jaime's business), Adam (the infamous urban video was at his house, he showed off his new baby long ago, and most recently, the Discovery Cove video), Tim, and Susie.

Who gets family photos dressed like they just crawled out of bed?!!!
View attachment 480730
I also don't get why you'd pay for a whole bunch right now - when you have to wear the mask (unless, of course, you just have to have them and you're on vacation or something).

I mean, are these part of the higher end pass they have and you get photopass for free or something? Or are these a separate thing? Cuz I sure wouldn't pay for a bunch right now where you couldn't even see my face!

(I have the lowest-level Fla resident AP select pass right now and am out of the loop on APs and photopass these days)

Last edited:

stitch123

Wow her first tweet in six months replying to a tweet that doesn't actually mention her o_O
Does anyone know how long they’ve been saying they’ve had superchats turned off? I feel like it’s supposedly been much longer than a year, but maybe not.

Blu

Do you think she's the 'brains' behind the channel? I always thought Tim was and she just did the editing, but now I wonder.

WhiskeyBusiness

Ah you lived in Deland too! I grew up there. Did Tim ever make a video of Deland? I always thought he would since it's so close to Sanford, but I dont remember seeing one
Yep spent my four years of undergrad there, go Hatters!

I don't think they have which always surprised me. It's on the way between Orlando and Daytona (especially if you're taking I-4, it's the only stop for 20 miles before the beach).

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Absolutely not!
funny how they hardly helped anyone until they were outed as racist

Geordie so some would say that’s very near Scotland :)

I have a bunch of friends from the old days of the Yahoo voice chat fight rooms from Scotland and they used to say the c word all the time

2020planner

VIP Member
On a side note, someone on the bloggers forum made a Disney vloggers thread yesterday which so far seems to be still open.

I don't know who any of the people are that they're talking about aside from one mention I saw of DIS Unplugged.

Are they only referring to UK Disney vloggers?

Blu

Yes. long before covid hit - when the "urban party" and the "is gay contagious" videos came to light by FRE. Many, many people contacted Disney higher ups about it.
I believe all that happened with the old videos just this past summer, not before COVID.

2020planner

VIP Member
So I watched the great Sanford escapade from yesterday. Jenn couldn’t have done a simple Google search on Sanford? While it is called the celery city because that is what they grew, she embellished/ lied about several key factors. Did someone say her major was history? I find it hard to believe
What did she lie about? (I didn't watch the Sanford one)

2020planner

VIP Member

I don't think they have which always surprised me. It's on the way between Orlando and Daytona (especially if you're taking I-4, it's the only stop for 20 miles before the beach).
My brother graduated from Stetson too. Small world.

NewMember2020

I know this is OT but BLAB has left Florida and are already back in CA. They said in a live stream that we'll still some future videos from their time in Orlando because they have a lot of footage leftover.

omgucnt

VIP Member
Go. If you like small town America, it's cute and quite historic.

They also have an AWESOME art show / festival each year (well, pre-COVID...LOL)

A Spring Festival, a Boat Regatta (60+ years), Craft Fair, Seafood Festival, Plant & Garden Festival...etc. Tons of people flock to these at different times of the year.

There's also a farmer's market on Sundays -

Nice short vid on their main page-

Festivals page -

GAWD - the Trackers made it look SO BORING. I mean, yeah, it's quiet but there's so much to do if you plan right!
do they do much for Halloween? That’s usually when I visit Florida

Katnipp78

That's awesome!

Yeah I really thought he would pay a visit. Actually I remember when they were shopping for their car they went to the dealership in south DeLand.