Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I felt the same way Tim and Jenn did when Trump was elected, but the difference is I didn’t cry about it on what’s supposed to be a fun travel channel that focuses on theme parks.

On to a less divisive topic: Does anyone else’s ears hurt after watching a PMM video? The way he wears his masks...his poor ears!
View attachment 476867
Those disney masks are the worst. The sizing is wonky and they hurt your ears beyond belief. And after washing they were even worse.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Since we have nowhere else to discuss general Disney bloggers

I keep trying to give Jackie (Super Enthused) a chance but she just really grates on my last nerve.

in her most recent video she does this entirely too long spiel on how she used some sort of welcome discount from Landry‘s which cut her bill more than half but she’s going to tip on the full amount because that’s standard practice. Like great, what would you like? A pat on the back? You are a decent human being who recognizes that servers work hard. You don’t need to shout it from the rooftops. I guess I just get annoyed when people feel the need to announce that they won’t be assholes 🤣🤣
But that’s the Disney audience in a nutshell

mjm9

VIP Member
it just came across as braggy to me. Perhaps because it’s legitimately common sense to me/our family to tip a server at least 20% on the full bill amount regardless of the discount

like I said, I’m just over the vloggers as a whole so every little damn thing they all do is on my last nerve
🤔 Something is lost in translation....

Are you saying that you only tip on the final bill total? Regardless of a food item being deducted because of a promotion?

btw - it may be common sense to you and me regarding tipping. But not everyone thinks like we do. 😏

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Now they’re getting back to what I liked with TTT. Problem is they are doing a $hitty job filming, commentating and editing the vlogs.
We know they don’t plan or RESEARCH any place. Probably just hop in the car and drive. When they see some place they think is interesting they stop and film.

@2020planner has me wanting to go to Mount Dora !
😏🤔 Maybe you should start a channel and fill the niche that TTT abandoned!
2 f

OT - at what age does WDW require a face mask? 2 or 3?
2 for Disney

omgucnt

VIP Member
Re: blanket
To top things off. Tim didn’t miss a beat and immediately said, “IT’S JUST A BLANKET. WE’LL JUST GIVE IT TO THE BABY!”

Bandit was old and his body was deteriorating. If he was put down it was because he was suffering and it was time.

I never felt that the love that T&J had for Bandit transferred to Jackson in the beginning. It was like two teenagers playing house and they didn’t know what to do. Many of us felt that Jackson was a pet or prop to them. They still exploit him for subs and views.
I think it was time a few years ago tbh

omgucnt

VIP Member
I get it. I'm not wholly in disagreement; but I just think it takes 2 sec to scan a comment and move on as one is scrolling. And the bitching is exaggerated sometimes.

I'd rather see this board active and thriving unlike the other one that tanked and fizzled out. If that takes throwing in a few random vloggers in the mix of what is the GREAT MAJORITY of Tim & Jenn talk through 13 threads now, then so be it. 🤷‍♀️
Didn't that one tank because people weren’t actually talking about Tim and Jenn anymore?

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
It’s still there, but I don’t see the scolding post about the group being a stan safe place for positivity. It probably got taken down as to not draw more attention to how people really feel about Jenn being a bitch including ms. moderator. The recent activity is just fluff posts like, what’s your favorite MK attraction and a pigeon.
I can’t find it for some reason on any of my accounts

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think they have the tact or mental acuity to handle their fame... They lost me when they did their apology video and since because unbearably woke

Bierman

Chatty Member
OT, please watch The Dis' Craig review the Epcot potstickers for possibly the most awkward food review ever, including calling the filling 'guts' lol Also, did someone count how many times Michael Kay says 'hypothetically' in today's vid?
There is a new FRE on this very topic😅

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
My God a random video came up with super Mario and these people are so damn trashy... I didn’t know he had a sister

omgucnt

VIP Member
Again, why I am flabbergasted that Tim's never been to the downtown area of the city he's lived in ALL HIS LIFE while professing to be an Orlando expert??? From their page:

We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!
Even I’ve been there and I’m just a tourist!

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
It's a Fans of TheTimTracker group. It may be private. You can Google search it and see. It used to be called Trackees. 🙄
Yeah the guy who ran it ran a bunch of groups and thought he was hot shit... Forgot his name he ran a group for Brock and Promise...

NewMember2020

I can't stand his laugh, or the sisters. They both have the fakest laugh. And Josh, when a fan comes up to them, he seems like he can't wait to get away from them.
I know this is OT but sometime in October Josh had a melt-down on camera, Live. He later put out some sort of explanation video entitled "We need to talk" citing his lack of patience, perfectionism, inability to let things go, frustration with comments, being tired, yada, yada, yada. I don't know what happened exactly but it sounded like he has a lot on his plate working as a teacher and doing the videos.