Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
FFS, Tim couldn't even get the name of Hollerbach's correct. He called it "Hollerbach's: The Willow Tree". It's Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Jenn even got it wrong in the description.
Locals just call it Hollerbachs or Willow Tree, and not the entire name. But I love how these two fight over the tiniest of things.

I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though
Yeah, in all fairness, these two bozos have gone to Wondermade before. The Sanford location / cafe / kitchen is the original - and only, as far as I know - location. Anything found at DS is just the product sitting there for purchase.

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
They both are grifters gaming the system to get all the free stuff they can. And Jenn is a flat out BULLY!

What I hate is that they do it by stomping on the backs of hard working Disney CMs and Universal TMs to get what they wants.

side note, Blu...
Are you aware of their racist urban, homophobic, shaming of overweight, elderly, disabled and people of color (POC) videos in their TTT channel catalog?
Stans will argue it’s taken out of context too when it really isn’t... They went on a delete bender you can’t redo your past... Revisionist history is just a trait of the stupid

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Have you guys ever watched their post 2016 election video... it’s so cringey I wonder if they deleted it...

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I may be a douche for pointing this out but as a dvc member it enrages me to see people like Michael Kay wearing dvc Merch

Oh she’s mentally Ill as a social worker she screams borderline personality
same here!! Before I became a DVC member I didn't ever think about getting VC merch.... Ugh....

omgucnt

VIP Member
Honestly wasn’t snark. I was more joking that you can make the other thread a little more interesting and help people who enjoy Michael Kay to see the light.
I honestly hand on heart don’t know who Michael Kay is... and I don’t want to! 😅

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically an invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
I subscribed to him for exactly 1 hour. It was when he was getting the covid test. It just showed how fake and phony he was. Can't stand him and his videos....

Thistlegal

Do you make the rules? I’m obviously from a different country to you that uses the C word a lot, it’s only a word.

what I meant about changing the name of the board was ‘the trackers and every other Disney vlogger’ because when people come here to talk about T&J and they are having to read all that drivel they won’t stay, they won’t know it’s a board about trackers.
Anyway I love you ❤

You’ve got to be Scottish. The ‘it’s fucking boring man’ makes me think that plus the casual use of the word cunt... am I right?

Bojanowski

I can't stand his laugh, or the sisters. They both have the fakest laugh. And Josh, when a fan comes up to them, he seems like he can't wait to get away from them.
you know who’s laugh annoys me, to the point where I had to unsubscribe? Disney Dan. I used to really love his earlier videos about the costumes and stuff, but now that he puts himself on camera in them, they seem more about him and how funny he thinks he is. It’s a shame because his videos were fun and still well put together, I just can’t take him anymore.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
So she saw it in here because she's in here? I do not for a second believe that they wouldn't donate the money. Do any of you really believe that?
So you believe them that they are donating it and matching it....including the extra funds that YT took as their fee? I don't trust those two at all to do that.

mmc2020

Side note my wife meeting Nate we chatted him for like five minutes... We actually appeared in his video while he was on runaway railway... he edits on a 14 year old computer using Windows movie maker...
The two times I met the whackers I met Tim separate from Jenn and he’s nice but he’s off... the one time we said hi to them in passing she was pregnant with jackpot and had someone holding an umbrella for them cuz it was hot that day
I’m sorry, what!? Please tell us more!! There was a person following them around with an umbrella!?
[/QUOTE]

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I don't know if having all these burner Facebook and Twitter accounts is something I'd be proud to brag about lol, aren't we constantly ripping on Jenn and/or Ellen Smith for doing the same thing
Who’s Ellen Smith

Meh I’m sort of a professional troll it’s what I do
And i haven’t soured on the trackers until recently

• Haha