Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charm

Chatty Member
He’s going to end up having his wife cut his food for him 😂😂
It's those little idiosyncrasies that we all have. It stems from childhood experiences. Some are more of a hindrance than others, like Jenn's for example.

wilf347

I’ve been wondering the same since I really enjoyed their videos. I know they got heat for talking badly about Amazing Animals in a video that has since been taken down, but I hope that didn’t discourage them from making new ones.
I never knew that, it must have been deleted before I checked my subscription videos on YouTube.

omgucnt

VIP Member
That video ticks me off. They blew it off like oh we are sorry. We should have let it go. It's just a little girl, blah blah blah. But within seconds Tim makes an excuse and says this little girl needs to know she can't just be retweeting photos that aren't hers, thereby negating the apology. No Tim, it's not YOUR job to teach anyone a lesson on social media etiquette. All I could think of is what a cry baby he is whining about a damn photo he didn't' get credit for. Life's too short to give a crap about that in the first place.
I can’t even find the photo that started all that crap, does anyone have it so I can post it everywhere? From what I remember it was just an ok picture.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I think I remember marshmallows being mentioned in an authentic Petey recap before Nate went there....not defending these bozos though because I doubt they would have touched the Star Wars house if Nate hadn’t got so many views on his videos. Funny that they were the ones freaking out over people using similar tags essentially saying it’s stealing and have made a big deal about saying they don’t want to watch other Disney vloggers because they don’t want to steal from them and they have been stealing left and right lately.

the editing part reminded me about how we discussed Jenns editing prowess(or lack thereof)....I found this on Twitter

View attachment 474520
Imagine how many dim wits thought to themselves well if Jenn can do it so can I in terms of becoming vloggers

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I still can’t get on the Facebook page even with my ghost accounts what’s the name of the stupid group again

Kit123

VIP Member
I don't know whether it's just me however when they went to Sanford they didn't seem too excited about it however back to their favourite Disney and they are back to normal. Even though they are there constantly, I mean is there new items on the daily?
Also, the fact that they don't take their masks fully off when eating really irks me.
And why don't the people working in the food places have their hair up 😩

I know that saying “I’m not racist” is basically an invitation for everyone to be like “SURREEE” but seriously I hate Dev for every single other reason except for his skin color. He’s just a horrible human being. And honestly I don’t know him personally but it’s that feeling that you get from someone...like we all get from Jenn. Also I’ve read some horror stories about Dev. I stand by my assumption that he is a trash human and I would stick by that statement even if he was white.
Can you share the horror stories? I’m here for the tea lol

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Yep. Also, remember the NYE 2018 "wishes" vlog (before Jackson was conceived) when they were in the new house already and one of them made some mention about wanting to start up chats / livestreams again or something.

And the other was all wide-eyed and was like - "Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :rolleyes:
Wish I could find that

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I’ve been wondering the same since I really enjoyed their videos. I know they got heat for talking badly about Amazing Animals in a video that has since been taken down, but I hope that didn’t discourage them from making new ones.
oh i would love to watch that one!