Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMember2020

Yeah the and “and now it’s time to help” phase was nothing but a meager attempt to save face... Someone mentioned on Twitter that Chapek dropped them from the media... I mean their black history month video from Disney springs was done after the fact when other vloggers did it and had the feel of a hostage video
That was just their latest effort to prove they aren't the racists they appeared to be in that Urban party video of theirs.

Reactions: 1

Art Vandelay

Does anybody think there was no video yesterday because Jenn is angry over all the love for the vid without her? Could it be spite? Do they even have a posting schedule? It's not daily anymore, and rarely on the weekend, right?
I bet she cried because she cries over everything. Don’t worry she’ll be back to her old self looking bad, eating and annoying us shortly.

Blu

Lol she is a bully. The only time I heard Tim complain is in the videos and that is what caused management to freak out to begin. The last couple of time I have seen him he looks tired. Tim doesn’t complain he mostly looks tired when I have seen him in the parks

Another random rant- Jenn is the one who doesn’t know when to quit. She makes something out of nothing. She can get into arguments about a lack of food on her plate! The girl seems to thrive on drama
Wow! She really is a beast, huh? May I ask if you've interacted with RixFlix? I met him in Oct. and he seemed down to earth. Anything I should know about him, too?

Blu

Also, is she going to add time lapse driving into every video now? What value is there in that?

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
OK, I know who you are talking about. I did wonder about that thing on her arm and her diet. Is that a diabetic thing??
Yes wife reports that a cgm is for people who have to test their blood sugar multiple times a day so they don’t have to stick themselves

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I’ll contend she’s a borderline personality disorder type... the angst it must take to not show her true personality on camera

2020planner

VIP Member
Thank you, I’ll look into that!View attachment 479870
Their fans think people shouldn’t be allowed an opinion at all... such weirdos. And what the hell is a navigation squad? Ffs I’m old
Ahhh... Titi aka OnionDipsaPartay from GG. Nice to see her still in action! :giggle: She absolutely cannot stand Jenn and I think they had a history together (?)

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Jenn was so insincere in that apology vlog. She admits they showed some things that aren't funny now and weren't funny then. They chose to go to the party, dress up, film and share it so they thought it funny at the time. Worse, they cashed in on it. It sat there until FRE shone a light on it. They would have never policed it themselves... Too lazy and with a distorted sense of their own importance. And Jenn, your hyenas defended you because you have them well trained. In your Twatter prime you'd have sent them off hounding anyone who offended you, baying for blood, with you spouting your holier than thou bullshite at poor delivery men. Still, at least back then you had a personality other than whinging couch blancmange.
I’ll take she knew she fucked Up for 400 Alex... Too soon???

Katnipp78

Emmy's is delicious. I haven't been since I left DeLand a few years back but the food was always excellent. When it was busy, service could be a little hit or miss (never had anyone outright forget my meal LOL but service was a bit of a wait). My only real knock against the place (and maybe they've updated or deep-cleaned since) is that it was pretty dingy.

I've only been to Karlings once and it was pretty good!
Ah you lived in Deland too! I grew up there. Did Tim ever make a video of Deland? I always thought he would since it's so close to Sanford, but I dont remember seeing one

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Did you notice that Tim switched the camera angle pretty quickly so we couldn't see that?
Seeing that there is a spare chair next to Jenn she could have moved that and put him there 🤷‍♀️
He did the same thing in the vlog where I got this choice still ... she looks puffy and heavy and unhealthy and all of a sudden the shot clicks to a higher angle and she looks much thinner ... it's super obvious but real quick, play it a couple of times you will see it. I don't have a time stamp but it was part of the OKW "staycation so we don't have to clean our mcmansion" last day vlog.
2021-03-09 (10).png

• Sick

WhiskeyBusiness

Funny how there seems to be a trend with forgetting meals!!! :ROFLMAO:

Not to derail too much here but - I'm 1/4 German (originally from Ohio) and I remember my Grandma's cooking and really, we've experienced hits / misses at so many places in Central Fla.

It's like, we'll like one thing about a certain German restaurant but nothing else. LOL Each place we've gone to as been good for something (app, main meal, dessert) but there's nowhere we've been yet that is great for, like, the complete meal, you know what I mean? LOL

Beyond Hollerbach's, we used to go to Jager Haus on Church St. (that closed), Bauern-Stube way down on Orange (that closed)... there was a decent place in a strip plaza off 192 (can't remember the name but that closed), Bavarian Haus (Mount Dora; it's still there), Dunderbak's (Daytona in the mall - used to be good then royally sucked and the waitress argued with me about Warsteiner verum vs dunkel and literally (hate that word but it fits here) heated up our food in the MICROWAVE we could see right off the bar) Hofbrauhaus (St. Pete), Yalaha Bakery (Yalaha; went downhill too); European Cafe & Schnitzel House (Ormond Beach)....

(and call me crazy, but I've never ever had an issue with Biergarten at EPCOT... LOL. I actually adore some of the cold salads they put out plus everything else)

We haven't tried Karlings in DeLeon Springs, Edelweiss in Melbourne, Cafe Coconut Cove (Melbourne), or Emmy's Time Out Tavern in Deland. Those are on our list to do. Have you tried any of them yet?

Emmy's is delicious. I haven't been since I left DeLand a few years back but the food was always excellent. When it was busy, service could be a little hit or miss (never had anyone outright forget my meal LOL but service was a bit of a wait). My only real knock against the place (and maybe they've updated or deep-cleaned since) is that it was pretty dingy.

I've only been to Karlings once and it was pretty good!

NewMember2020

I just checked the FB group. Interesting stuff there and I give it less than an hour before it is deleted and gone forever. That's what they do there. During the racist video time they were deleting like crazy.
Is the moderator on FB the infamous Tiffany Anne?

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
do they do much for Halloween? That’s usually when I visit Florida
It depends on what you like. They used to have some cool tours and stuff (like a ghost train tour) but not sure they're doing that now.

I found this; it appears to maybe still be going on?

The craft festival which normally brings a TON of people to down is Oct 23-24.

They had a Hallow Crawl last year on Halloween where you went to different places to eat / drink.

But, generally, no, it's not a mecca for Halloween stuff - or HHN-type stuff (if that's your thing) as much as I'm aware.

But if you'll be in town, maybe just do some Googling and see if a new H-ween offering pops up!