Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Whaaaat? No way! She’s all over the FB page yelling at negative people about the Trackers!
Yeah, I don't get it.

Back several years ago when I was in the FB group, she was a crazy bitch and adamant about stopping people from posting ANYTHING even REMOTELY negative about the Trackers and basically telling people off all the time.

If I recall correctly, she also went off on and deleted someone's pic of Tim and Jenn and Jackson on a very early visit to MK (when Jackson was a newborn) and cited violations of privacy or something like that - even though Tim and Jenn obviously splashed their kid all over the internet from the moment of his birth.

I'm so confused! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
It does give them plenty of time to book some unnecessary/extravagant vacation that they can try and hype up as much as they over the next few months to drown out the introduction of the new ride for the people who just watch them for them.
Maybe this is when they take their highly anticipated but never actually planned Disneyland Paris vacation and act like they thought that was the #hosted to see the remy attraction....or spit BS about wanting to see the original first

Devilchild-03

The pleasure on Jenn’s face knowing they made a young girl’s night miserable is sickening. She shows so much “duping delight“. Her words say one thing, but her facial and body expressions say another.

On another topic, didn’t a CM manager come on here and say Dim constantly asks for magical moments? Like one time he asked for it and they declined him so he deliberately walked to a register that was being closed and when he got huffy about they gave him the breakfast for free. Then got on camera and said he got magical moment free breakfast, when in actuality he demanded it.
Yea pretty sure they did. It was a coordinator from all-stars I believe

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Jenn reading those Mount Dora facts directly from her phone. She sounded like she rather be doing anything else. 😂😂😂

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I didn’t really look back in the older threads and I realize we are probably digging up old cat turds but did we confirm the presence of the nanny

• Haha

huydecirku

VIP Member
Tim sighting alert in Adam's video today. NO JENN!!! (Haven't finished it yet.) He and Adam are riding things together at a fair.
Thank you for telling us about this video. So many gems in the video such as Tim saying "You know I've never been to downtown Orlando." Then I swear he says "It doesn't really look safe." Woah. Was he joking?

Video queued up near that quote here:

Last edited:
  • Wow

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Around 14:10 Tim starts gushing over the clear water of the fake springs at Disney Springs, and then he says "because normally natural water in Florida isn't clear". Has he ever been to ANY of the real springs? I was just at Blue Spring State Park a few weeks ago to see the manatees and that water is crystal clear. Maybe he's just thinking of his pool water.

Around 15:50 Jenn points out Tim's Gideon's shirt and says "true Gideon's fan here", but IIRC they've never actually been to the original Gideon's location at East End Market. I went there on Sunday and we waited all of 15 minutes in line for cookies. I've only been in FL since 2018 and I seriously feel like more of an Orlando native than these two lately.

Ugh, there is SO MUCH they could be doing to show off this area and they just laze it up and go to the same 5 locations.
He had a great video years ago of him canoeing and seeing the manatees

quietcandy

VIP Member
He did the same thing in the vlog where I got this choice still ... she looks puffy and heavy and unhealthy and all of a sudden the shot clicks to a higher angle and she looks much thinner ... it's super obvious but real quick, play it a couple of times you will see it. I don't have a time stamp but it was part of the OKW "staycation so we don't have to clean our mcmansion" last day vlog.
View attachment 476355
It's at 22:50 in that video, and yeah, it's super obvious how puffy she looks in the few seconds before Tim moves the camera.

omgucnt

VIP Member
Me too! I wonder if the idiots that donated realize the amount YT kept in their own pockets. I seriously can't believe they ran it through SuperChat and not a GoFundMe or direct link.
They should have let the fans know YouTube takes a portion of the money, I bet they wouldn’t have gotten so many donations.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
I work in the mental health field and I can spot a borderline personality disorder a mile away
not sure what this is in reference to, me or jenn? Lmao if you’re talking about jenn I agree with you. I have a BS in psych and working on my MS.

mjm9

VIP Member
Some people get joy in vengeance-seeking behaviors. SHe probably gets a pretty good adrenaline rush responding to people. It can be like a drug. Like people who are addicted to anything she goes through periods where she "takes a break" but is capable of suffering relapses. This appears to be a relapse, it was too good for her not to respond.
Nice analysis 🧐

• Haha