The Tim Tracker #13 Now it’s time to check lost and found for Jenn’s mind and Tim’s junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I really like about Molly from All Ears is that she is always put together. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel like she's become one of those women who use being a mom as an excuse for everything. No time for proper grooming, exercise, housecleaning, etc.
If you look at some of their latest hommmmmmme vlogs you can see the clutter in their 400,000 dollar home

Reactions: 1
Yep spent my four years of undergrad there, go Hatters!

I don't think they have which always surprised me. It's on the way between Orlando and Daytona (especially if you're taking I-4, it's the only stop for 20 miles before the beach).
That's awesome!

Yeah I really thought he would pay a visit. Actually I remember when they were shopping for their car they went to the dealership in south DeLand.

Well she more embellished some details. From the quick search I did on Sanford, the celery was not planted because they were the only thing that could survive the frost. They were planted in Sanford because nothing was left after the two frosts that wiped out the crops.
I get that she wants to sound intelligent, but spouting off nonsense or talking about something she has little information on only reinforces the point that she lacks intelligent(academic at least).

I will give her this: She is a great story teller. She embellishes any story she tells to make it sound more dramatic. She should work on her creative writing skills
I ended up watching some of it.

I did hear that she got the date wrong for her fire story. She said the Altree's Bakery fire that wiped out the town was 1877. Sanford was incorporated in 1877. The fire was actually 10 years later in 1887.

And you're right about celery. It was planted to help make them $$ after the back-to-back freezes killed the citrus.

(I have a minor in history; I'm a history buff myself and spent a lot of time in the museums in our area and downtown Sanford because I worked for the County years ago)

Reactions: 6
Well she more embellished some details. From the quick search I did on Sanford, the celery was not planted because they were the only thing that could survive the frost. They were planted in Sanford because nothing was left after the two frosts that wiped out the crops.
I get that she wants to sound intelligent, but spouting off nonsense or talking about something she has little information on only reinforces the point that she lacks intelligent(academic at least).

I will give her this: She is a great story teller. She embellishes any story she tells to make it sound more dramatic. She should work on her creative writing skills
Only person that tops Jenn in story telling is Meghan Markle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Only person that tops Jenn in story telling is Meghan Markle.
Yep. Both narcissists. Both perpetual victims.
I should add - yet both are blessed beyond measures they don't seem to be able to understand / appreciate (or choose not to).

Reactions: 13
What I really like about Molly from All Ears is that she is always put together. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel like she's become one of those women who use being a mom as an excuse for everything. No time for proper grooming, exercise, housecleaning, etc.
My first impression was that Molly is who Jenn wishes she could be.

Reactions: 8
Not sure i’d say Molly is always put together. Her hair is always a mess, and her lipstick is just caked on and half the time all over her teeth. That said, she owns it and admits she can be a mess so the honesty and self awareness is refreshing. Plus she is way prettier than Jennbo to begin with even with the lipstick on her teeth.

Reactions: 4
Not sure i’d say Molly is always put together. Her hair is always a mess, and her lipstick is just caked on and half the time all over her teeth. That said, she owns it and admits she can be a mess so the honesty and self awareness is refreshing. Plus she is way prettier than Jennbo to begin with even with the lipstick on her teeth.
I liked Molly in her pics when she was a CM with MUCH LESS dang lipstick on.

She's prettier without all the caked on gunk and more natural.

I tried watching her but all I see is her lipstick all the time now - and her basically eating the gobs of lipstick with anything she's putting in her mouth and it turns my stomach.

Funny how there seems to be a trend with forgetting meals!!! :ROFLMAO:

Not to derail too much here but - I'm 1/4 German (originally from Ohio) and I remember my Grandma's cooking and really, we've experienced hits / misses at so many places in Central Fla.

It's like, we'll like one thing about a certain German restaurant but nothing else. LOL Each place we've gone to as been good for something (app, main meal, dessert) but there's nowhere we've been yet that is great for, like, the complete meal, you know what I mean? LOL

Beyond Hollerbach's, we used to go to Jager Haus on Church St. (that closed), Bauern-Stube way down on Orange (that closed)... there was a decent place in a strip plaza off 192 (can't remember the name but that closed), Bavarian Haus (Mount Dora; it's still there), Dunderbak's (Daytona in the mall - used to be good then royally sucked and the waitress argued with me about Warsteiner verum vs dunkel and literally (hate that word but it fits here) heated up our food in the MICROWAVE we could see right off the bar) Hofbrauhaus (St. Pete), Yalaha Bakery (Yalaha; went downhill too); European Cafe & Schnitzel House (Ormond Beach)....

(and call me crazy, but I've never ever had an issue with Biergarten at EPCOT... LOL. I actually adore some of the cold salads they put out plus everything else)

We haven't tried Karlings in DeLeon Springs, Edelweiss in Melbourne, Cafe Coconut Cove (Melbourne), or Emmy's Time Out Tavern in Deland. Those are on our list to do. Have you tried any of them yet?
If you visit up north, try Frankenmuth here in Michigan!

They disgust me. You don’t disparage your child, and you especially don’t do it ON THE INTERNET. OMG! Talk about a way to give your kid a complex. I mean, he’s already a prop, so you might as well go all out and make him feel like tit too for just being a normal kid. I can’t wait to see when it’s time to help him with math homework. 🙄
They will be asking everyone to give them the best "tips and tricks" for common core math.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
TTT doesn’t even feel like a Disney channel anymore. Literally all they do is eat their lunch and go home and show us their gross habits. I don’t understand why people watch them still. They’ll never hit 1M subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TTT doesn’t even feel like a Disney channel anymore. Literally all they do is eat their lunch and go home and show us their gross habits. I don’t understand why people watch them still. They’ll never hit 1M subs.
They could - if they buy them...like most of their other subs and views.

I know this is OT but BLAB has left Florida and are already back in CA. They said in a live stream that we'll still some future videos from their time in Orlando because they have a lot of footage leftover.
I saw some of that stream today when they were going on about how they hung out with Dev and the beard , I mean Bianca and how amazing they are and to answer everyone who kept asking why they didn't meet up with the Trackerinos they said they briefly saw them but Tim&Jenn are busy parents running on toddler time so its not as easy for them to all hangout but that they have nothing but love for them and that Michael "2 finger point" Kay was a total sweetheart 🥰🤬🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Are people even that interested in food when they go to Florida? I’m just sweating and mad all the time lol, so I just choose whatever

I understand showing new food options but not every video, we don’t need to know what they eat every single day.

Reactions: 8
Yeah agreed, when we go to Orlando (from the UK) we might pick out one or two unique items but the majority of the time we are just happy to be there and will grab whatever is nearest at the time.
We did search out the Veggie Meatballs from Docking bay 7? (sorry if i got the name wrong) on our last trip because the guys at the Dis said they were amazing. And they were.

Reactions: 3
Have you guys ever watched their post 2016 election video... it’s so cringey I wonder if they deleted it...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.