Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
WTF do these people think they're in charge of; admission to the pentagon? FFS it's a fan site for a youtuber.
I was thinking the same thing. WHy the heck do you get declined? Unless your username is FukJennsTeeth or something, on what do they base this? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Southpaw33

VIP Member
That's how a lot of people on this thread feel though. Constantly having to skim through mentions of other vloggers to get back to the Trackers on the Tracker thread
Not even close to the same ratio, but OK. Like I said, there should be a generic US thread. The solution isn't make a thread elsewhere of unrelated posts to toss in a few random PMM or Adam posts, one out of 100. Another difference is that Tim hangs out with Adam, and these vloggers are all in the same circles and often together.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

bakerbetty

VIP Member
In fairness, that seems obvious to you as I think you are US based but that is probably useful info to share for UK or European viewers who don’t have the same tipping culture. We know tipping is big in the US but I’m not sure if I would have thought about how that is impacted if there are discounts applied. I’m hoping I didn’t stiff someone when I used my Landry card on my last visit a couple of years ago. I usually tip generously so I think I would have still left a good tip but always good to be aware of what’s the norm in those situations. It’s definitely not the type of thing the Bojos would think to tell us about so I quite like that SE gives that kind of info. I haven’t watched the video mind you so I take it all back if it was braggy rather than informative.

On a side note, someone on the bloggers forum made a Disney vloggers thread yesterday which so far seems to be still open.

Hey guys - someone else was able to get the Disney vloggers thread going - come join us there for talk about everyone else :)

omgucnt

VIP Member

Don’t forget the blanket that a U.K. fan spent one year on for Bandit.

It took the Bojos TWO YEARS TO OPEN!!
By then Bandit was dead.
I didn’t know about that, that’s a disgrace!
As soon as they had Jackson they lost all interest in bandit, yeah he was taken on walks but that’s it! Wow!!!
He looked so bored all the time. They used to say they’d take him on the staycations and to the beach, did they FUCK!

As soon as Jackson was born they put him down after prolonging his pain for years!
To me that is unforgivable.

• Sad

Kit123

VIP Member
*Goes to an English restaurant*
*Tim still orders a burger then precedes to moans about it*
As an English person I am feeling personally attacked 😂 at least Jenn ordered something remotely 'english'.
Plus, I like that they ventured out to explore more of where they live (how comes they have never known these places) but Jesus Christ it was so tedious 🥴

Blu

I find it so hard to believe that anyone can lack self awareness and look at those feet and not realize they are not attractive! FFS, at least polish your toe nails to distract from the horror!

• Haha

Blu

I believe the phrase is grasping at straws
They’re trying to figure out what works. She doesn’t work in the videos. 30 mins. Pushing a stroller around doesn’t work every single video. They need to accept that he has to vlog solo if they have any chance. Do a home or family outing vlog once a week at most.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
These threads are freaking brilliant… I was at Disney last week and every time I saw a Tesla i was like timmmmmmtracker

Southpaw33

VIP Member
He's been downtown. He was just making a stupid comment. Their favorite restaurant is Hawkers on Mills. The hair cut place they used to go to was on Bumby. I think he was just purposely trying to say dumb things as if it was somehow supposed to be funny. It wasn't.
Yeah, he tries really hard and I think it's because he has spent so much time isolated with Jenn that he forgot how to be natural when with friends.

quietcandy

VIP Member
Around 14:10 Tim starts gushing over the clear water of the fake springs at Disney Springs, and then he says "because normally natural water in Florida isn't clear". Has he ever been to ANY of the real springs? I was just at Blue Spring State Park a few weeks ago to see the manatees and that water is crystal clear. Maybe he's just thinking of his pool water.

Around 15:50 Jenn points out Tim's Gideon's shirt and says "true Gideon's fan here", but IIRC they've never actually been to the original Gideon's location at East End Market. I went there on Sunday and we waited all of 15 minutes in line for cookies. I've only been in FL since 2018 and I seriously feel like more of an Orlando native than these two lately.

Ugh, there is SO MUCH they could be doing to show off this area and they just laze it up and go to the same 5 locations.

Last edited:
  • Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I don't know it seems mean to bash Jenn for her appearance and how she presents herself. I've probably done it myself. But she seems to be ugly on the inside and would bash me or anybody here in an instant. I do hope she finds a way to change.
She/they have been HORRIBLE in old vlogs and on twitter shaming others looks ..... repeatedly.

whyskyy

With a small amount they feed him, it feels like Jen is projecting onto him since she eats so much and is so unhealthy. Like, maybe the reason he’s not sleeping is because when you go to all these parks all you do is feed him fucking sugar.

To this day I still think Jen did not want to become a mother and was really disappointed when she got pregnant. I will forever and always believe that this baby was a save our marriage baby.

Charm

Chatty Member
I wonder if Tim vlogged PMM and SE, and Jenn didn't include it, or did he not vlog them at all? I'd love for them to explain their view on not including people. Not even a, "Hey! Look who's here!". Actual friends like Sparkly Nicole, and Disney Double Dose, get pushed to the distant background. And, we didn't even get a peek at the new couple. This pandemic could have been better for them if they had at least built some sort of network with their colleagues. They don't have to go on bar crawls, although that would be awesome because I love T & J drunk, but don't pretend that they don't exist when they're obviously right next to you.
Also, I found Tim quite entertaining in Adam's vlog. He's much funnier in Adam's edit than Jenn's.