Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blu

They both are grifters gaming the system to get all the free stuff they can. And Jenn is a flat out BULLY!

What I hate is that they do it by stomping on the backs of hard working Disney CMs and Universal TMs to get what they wants.

side note, Blu...
Are you aware of their racist urban, homophobic, shaming of overweight, elderly, disabled and people of color (POC) videos in their TTT channel catalog?
Yes, I was watching when the FRE racist/gay videos came out and that's when I started Googling and learning all this about Twitter and reading her past tweets and how despicable she was in the past. Watched their apology video, and I do have to say that I think that was well done, but I watched thinking it was genuine at the time. Since then and everything I've learned, I find myself more and more rolling my eyes during their vlogs at their supposed social activism with the time to help and acting so health conscious with the no caffeine and having to tell us every single time they drink something THAT THEY DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL. Bitch, you're drunk in every old video so either come out and say you're in AA or STFU acting so straight edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
I just found that. How did she know that tweet was put up? As far as I know, he didn't @ her.

Jenn, you reading on here? Why haven't you updated your profile pic? I'd think you'd want to include the buddy and Tim in there now.
You know, such MOM.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
New vlog -

I scanned it on mute.

Eating.
Point and price.
Eating.
Family photos using new Photopass backdrops*
Eating.

The end.

*Some of the pics are ...errr...strange.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It’s the “official Facebook group” why wouldn’t she care
Jenn and Tim don't care about their rabid cuckoo stans - only when they need something from them (i.e. $$, comments to boost algorithm results, etc.).

Sure they'll take a pic in the parks with someone (because it'll likely spread like wildfire if they were aloof to some giddy Mickey ears-wearing fan at this point), but look how long it took them to open thoughtful gifts that people took the time and money to send (or make)!!!

Do you really think they give two shits about keeping up with reading blabbering stans slobbering all over them - and each other - on a FB page? :ROFLMAO:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Fast forwarded through most of the new video- but the talking bit at the end, where Tim interrupts Jenn’s Samford history lesson is the best! She is pissed! These two are now trying to out prima donna each other on camera. Jenn ain’t having it. 🙄😂

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
I’m a handful of years younger than Adam and he is exactly the type I would have gone for 20 some years ago. And honestly, I wouldn’t mind trying out that tongue ring today!!! 💀💀💀
Ask him. He would probably let you. Then vlog it. I imagine his breath smelling like musty white castle and coffee tho

• Sick
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Had Adam the Woo on earlier today and started going down the rabbit hole of old videos he has, many with Tim. FRE might want to watch the "We Rode the Dragon" video from Adam's TDW channel. Some gems in there, including Tim squirting out full mayo packets for fries and saying how much he loves dousing single fries in mayo. Made a joke about being on a diet during this, said he likes squirting packets into his mouth then chewing the fries at the same time so it all blends together. 🤢😬🤣

• Sick
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
We got asked everyday on the way into the park how old he was, “2 in June.” My son is a tall kid though so I don’t know if we’d be able to fudge for longer. Even on the flight they asked, but didn’t want to see his birth certificate. I wouldn’t want to take the chance and lie. I also refuse to put my 2 year old in a mask. The WHO says it’s not necessary for a child 5 & under to wear one. So we’ll drive if we go anywhere this fall. That being said we won’t return to Disney until masks are optional. We’ll consider Universal bc their age is 3.
yeah I definitely think it’s harder when the kiddo is tall/big for their age. Our son has looked 8 since he was 3 so we could never get away with it even if we could. Plus he’s got a big mouth and loves to tell EVERYONE his age and spell his full name 🤣🤣. I don’t think I can ever give him his social security number honestly 🤣🤣

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
OT so i will put behind spoiler (ATW content)

So in one of his more recent videos he gives us a nod and talks about how he wears the same clothes for days at a time and rarely does laundry, Hi Adam!

• Wow
  • Sick

Gill247

Well here ya go
Thank you for the hot tea!! There is no denying Jenn is horrid when the Admin from your fan page thinks your a bitch! 😂

Also love the confirmation that her BFF Kayleigh “distanced herself” from them, as was suspected. She really can’t keep any friends can she?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
ALERT!! ALERT!!! Video up with..... ONLY TIM at Animal Kingdom!
Miracle! It appears SOMEONE is getting the message. Totally waiting for him to say Bazinga...lol

EDIT...awwww crap. Abort.
this stupid bitch....talking to you Jenn...just won’t stay home. I’m just flabbergasted that she thinks this is the best life for Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
🤔 Something is lost in translation....

Are you saying that you only tip on the final bill total? Regardless of a food item being deducted because of a promotion?

btw - it may be common sense to you and me regarding tipping. But not everyone thinks like we do. 😏
no, I tip on everything ordered and brought to the table regardless of it being discounted or even appearing on the final bill. I was a server for some time, my father owned a restaurant, my brother is a chef, and my mom waited tables for most of her life...so I kind of have a firm grasp on the service industry and how absolutely hard it can be so I always make sure to tip accordingly. The only way a server would see me “ding” their tip is if they literally walked up to the table and told us to go fuck ourselves 🤣🤣

but that’s just me...I understand that it’s not the norm for everyone especially other countries but I was just annoyed listening to Jackie “mansplain” her “generosity”

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Honestly, why would I be jealous of having to disclose details of my life to random people on the Internet every single day, having people break down every little detail of what goes on? There's nothing jealous about me not liking them, they're just not good people. The fans are the ones that are jealous, since the Trackers live the lives the fans dream of (frequent Orlando area theme park trips).
You are right, classic projection. They are jealous so they assume everyone is.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo got tickets and is planning on flying out there....and he’s obviously not going to be quarantining. I wonder how many others are going
I saw this dumb fuck on my Hollywood Studios day. I was waiting under an umbrella with my son for my husband to come back, so I could take my turn on RotR. He walked up to a group people taking a photo with the blue x-wing with a photopass photographer and just starting shooting his own b-roll footage right next to them then walked away.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ryan12

Did you catch Tim saying he is the same size as he was in high school?
I think he meant height not weight.

I don’t agree about Tim’s looks. Sadly, he’s just aged since the early days. Aging sucks. Considering all the theme park food and desserts, I think he looks good. He’s always well dressed and groomed.
Would not say well dressed. His clothes are from 25+lbs ago. A size or two bigger and it would probably look better.

His hair is always done but his beard looks like shit (facial hair, not jenn....well, her too). Never seems to be able to trim it....is it that hard to get some clippers?

• Haha

Gwynne

I’ve only seen Adams video, but it was nice seeing Tim look happy and have fun. You don’t see that when that skank of a wife and stupid baby are around. I support Tim leaving them and branching out on his own and with his friends. He’s much more likable without her.