Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a mom of three, I do cut the Trackers some slack regarding child rearing. My husband and I made a lot of mistakes regarding sleep, eating, etc, with our first, but learned our lessons with the next two. The one thing I have found odd is that it appears they never use the word "no" with Jackson. He appears to be a sweet little boy right now, but I have a feeling he is going to be a preschool teacher's nightmare!

Reactions: 9

shadee91762

VIP Member
Why do they always run out of time or have to rush home? It's not like they have to be at work early the next day or get home to tidy up ... 🤔

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
He always has a “3 days since my last shower” look
To be fair he does come from the punk rock crowd of the 90s, so the whole "I dont shower and wear a chain wallet" thing probably scored him oodles of girls 20 years ago. Maybe not that hot on a guy who is almost 50 but Id still do him ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the TV show. The poor little guy doesn't want to sit there waiting eat the teeny tiny spoonfuls given to him. The teeny tiny pieces of Mickey Waffle at OKW was ridiculous. He's bored in between spoonfuls, of course he needs the TV.
Did you notice the tiny bits of oatmeal he was giving him too. So weird! If they would let him feed himself, he wouldn't need the damn TV, because he would be busy eating. I just don't understand why this crap is still going on at over 15 months old.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Fair enough Tim was attempting to be funny with his "I've never been to downtown Orlando" comment and Adam was just trying to stir up comments by the quick edit to "it doesn't look safe" part.

Timbo if you are reading here once again your safe word is Bazinga and your channel would easily be over 1 million subs by now if you acted the way you do in Adam's videos in your own videos.
Tim, if you keep saying Bazinga but Jenn is editing it out, start saying it on live videos

• Haha
I never knew he put an ultimatum on it man I’m learning so much and I thought I knew the vlognesphere
No, there was never a threat to leave the video up or take it down based on their response. However, since it caused a lot of controversy (not intended to blow up like that) it was taken down after it was addressed by them.
Also, the urban video FRE was in June 2020, 3 months after the “is gay contagious?”

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay , so from what I’m observing if Jenn had kept her mouth shut, the channel(and them) wouldn’t be as disliked. I’m sure Tim would be bland, but wow can Jenn really sink that channel!

NewMember2020

They lost us when they kept recommending a different charity every day that Jenn "personally researched". Having extensive experience in researching charities for the purpose of fraud, I became furious that she was recommending numerous charities that I guarantee had not been vetted with every states' Attorney Generals offices to ensure they had no complaints or via Charity Navigator to ensure good standing. If you are personally recommending to your 800K subs charities that they should donate to, you'd better be sure they are all legit.

• Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think he was saying that the swings didn't look safe right after he said "I've never been to Orlando" so many awkward moments in this video! "Do you think there's alligators in there?" So weird. Nice to see Tim out without the albatross.
Some gems in this video. The carnival worker guessed that Tim was 43 and Adam kept saying he's actually 50. 😄

Adam saying Tim has lived in FL all his life and doesn't know there are gators in water.

Tim and Adam eating bacon corn dogs together. Tim went to town on all the outer breading, so wonder if Jenn will include that in his video.

Tim sitting a mile away from Adam on the coasters but sitting in the same ferris wheel car or the same Strawberry car (on that ride), and eating at the same table as Adam later. 😆

After several items, Tim saying he's still hungry while Adam says how because they just ate (Tim's used to eating A LOT more, Adam! 🤣). Later, Tim has deep fried Reese's.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I didn’t know about that, that’s a disgrace!
As soon as they had Jackson they lost all interest in bandit, yeah he was taken on walks but that’s it! Wow!!!
He looked so bored all the time. They used to say they’d take him on the staycations and to the beach, did they FUCK!

As soon as Jackson was born they put him down after prolonging his pain for years!
To me that is unforgivable.
Re: blanket
To top things off. Tim didn’t miss a beat and immediately said, “IT’S JUST A BLANKET. WE’LL JUST GIVE IT TO THE BABY!”

Bandit was old and his body was deteriorating. If he was put down it was because he was suffering and it was time.

I never felt that the love that T&J had for Bandit transferred to Jackson in the beginning. It was like two teenagers playing house and they didn’t know what to do. Many of us felt that Jackson was a pet or prop to them. They still exploit him for subs and views.

mmc2020

I just checked the FB group. Interesting stuff there and I give it less than an hour before it is deleted and gone forever. That's what they do there. During the racist video time they were deleting like crazy.
I’m shocked it’s all still up two hours later!

Someone in that thread mentioned that Sparkly and Jenn no longer follow each other on IG. Nicole genuinely seems like a good person so in an effort to support her, I watched her latest vlog. While it was boring AF, there were a few moments that made me wonder if (hope) she was taking a dig at Jenn. Nicole and Jim have an on camera normal couple quick kiss and then at the beach she mentions the importance of sun protection.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I will say they have been at this a long time and they should be improving but they are regressing... watch other vloggers like wdw couple and how they do food reviews and there’s no comparison
Just look at the way they are editing, there’s no transitions there’s no skill involved it’s a lot of cut and paste. They have done nothing to get better at their craft over the years and it’s really showing.

also thanks to everyone who suggested molly, I’m watching her now and am enjoying it a lot. What happened with Tim’s egg the other day? Molly’s looked a lot better

shadee91762

VIP Member
She’s so freaking lame
Awww you guuuyyyyyyssss (head tilt) Remember it's nice to be nice

Jk carry on 😜😂😂😜

Did this carnival reach out to all these clowns to come check out the fair? I see at least 4 different "vloggers" carnival videos in my suggested feed after I watched 2 minutes of Timothy's. And might I add Tim is much more likeable when he leaves the fam bam at home. He seemed to be enjoying himself a bit more

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think he still keeps the tongue stud because it says to the ladies, “Best remove ‘em”.... you know what you best remove ;)
Dead.💀

I have “big” feet (I put big in quotations because I suppose everything is relative) I’m a size 8.5. And I have pretty long toes, my brother affectionately teases me and calls them bear claws or monkey toes. I’m horribly self conscious and embarrassed of them so guess what? I don’t put them on display in HIDEOUS shoes. I wear tennis shoes or closed toed shoes whenever I can. I will wear the occasional flip flops to the beach but damn Jenn please put those raptor talons away for the sake of mankind

I feel like he’s either the dumbest mod ever OR he wants everyone to see how hard he is defending T&J like some sort of obsessive savior
Lol that people think 8.5 is big. Some of us ladies have much larger feet than that. I would never show them on YouTube though. 😂

Blu

Tim sighting alert in Adam's video today. NO JENN!!! (Haven't finished it yet.) He and Adam are riding things together at a fair.
Yay! Look forward to watching it later.

I have to say that it appears that TTT is really trying to give people what they want, based on what they're reading in here and other boards. Jenn not eating on camera as much, Tim out alone with Adam, mentioning or meeting up with friends. I give them credit for that. I don't think Jenn is happy about it and that may be why you can sense anger in her in the last couple of vlogs. I could be totally wrong, but I think Tim is trying to rehab the channel and she may be reluctant to it. There is obviously an audience for their home life and the baby. I really do enjoy watching the baby. Maybe Jenn should consider changing her other channel to Trackers at Home.

Last edited: