Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I felt like there was a lot of shade being thrown in the outlet video. Tim pointing out the #1 Dad shirt and saying that's him. Also the #1 Wife (or maybe it was mom?) shirt made me chuckle, yup Jenn is the best wife/mom out there 🙄 Jenn trying to show off the Gucci mickey mask was the icing on the cake!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I just don't understand the constant need to go with Tim everywhere. I would kill for a few hours of alone time. Let tim take the kid out alone, it would be good for her mental health. Or better yet have time alone with your kid, do it now before you have a 2nd miracle.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Annoying parts of the latest video...

They bought a shirt they thought was weird that said Disneyland on it, then Jenn only noticed during editing that it said "1971" on it and had to add in an "oops, just noticed this!" disclaimer in the video. It made them look dumb as hell. She could have just cut that out completely.

Earlier in the video, they were going to eat and she proclaimed that they should eat lunch foods after Tim specifically said he always got the eggs there. She said they already ate breakfast so should get lunch, then quickly stopped herself and said that Tim should get whatever he wants. It was odd and she could have left that out completely! They all ended up getting breakfast foods -- bacon for both again (surprise), both had egg dishes, and Jackson was ordered a crepe with fruit in it. Why can't they just bring their own fruit for the kid and stop ordering these giant, expensive kid meals for a toddler?! Also, my theory is they hadn't eaten anything before they went, hence why they all got breakfast even after her remark.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My 2nd toe is longer than my big toe. No big deal you just don't wear shitty shoes that accentuate it. They are handy for picking up things on the floor 😁
yay!! Glad to know I’m not alone in that club!! They do come in handy I just don’t show them off 🤣🤣

Random and late AF note...I’m watching Tim’s carnival video

At about 11:45 he’s obsessing over which burlap sack to select...I believe it was important to him because he wanted to take it home and place it over Jenn’s head

• Haha
I know not everyone uses Reddit but as I was catching up on the March Disney Influencer thread on r/blogsnark, I found some Tracker talk and thought it would be interesting to share here.

One of the comments mentions that people must be jealous of them. Jealous of what? Not eating a proper meal everyday, living in a nice house that's full of clutter, and losing every single friend I have? Yeah, I'm so jealous alright 🙄 I don't understand why everyone always has to use that excuse. When you take a look at Tim and Jenn' lives, it might look great, but it's really sad below the surface.

ETA: The screenshot that mentions jealousy got cut off, added the full one now.

Attachments

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
So clearly, Tim has no more issues with condiments from cosmic rays for his hot dog! Remember him eating from here, but couldn’t use any condiments because they were in a communal bin! His rules have changed.
If his opinion has changed that much, it would be nice for him to explain why. Like it or not he has a lot of eyeballs on him so if he’s done research and feels more comfortable about something he should speak up. I don’t want him acting like he’s a damn expert but both of them have flipped hard on Covid without saying a word.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Jenn doesn’t even drive anymore making her next to hopeless... the least the chick could do is make him a damn sammich
True, but I don't think that is why she does it. They really are like a couple kids playing house.

I am watching Molly's F&G vlog and its SOOOOOOOOO much more upbeat and interesting than Tim and Jen's. She showed so much of it and seems genuinely excited about it!! Actually made me interested!
We LOVE her! That channel is the best.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
What I really like about Molly from All Ears is that she is always put together. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel like she's become one of those women who use being a mom as an excuse for everything. No time for proper grooming, exercise, housecleaning, etc.
My first impression was that Molly is who Jenn wishes she could be.

2020planner

VIP Member
Another random video...
I mean look how much thinner and healthier they are...
Still trashy AF but look at how healthy they look
Tim didn't look healthy when he was sporting his homeless-y straggly beard back then; he was way too thin.

In her [somewhat] defense, she was about 10 years younger - so her mid-20s with age and metabolism on her side.

But hormone fluctuations, a baby, sitting on her ass a lot, and bad eating does catch up to you as you're nearing 40.

I'm doubtful she'll ever get back to that super-thin mid-20s body she had.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Disney put the price up by $2 so that will mean Jenn will moan about price. Tim will stuff his face and then complain they are not worth $9. Yet will continue to bang on about them all the time.
She will complain about the price after spending $40 on dessert items after driving to Disney in a expensive ass Tesla from their $400k home wearing $200 Coach tshirts after realizing a $2k Gucci sweater is too small

omgucnt

VIP Member
TTT doesn’t even feel like a Disney channel anymore. Literally all they do is eat their lunch and go home and show us their gross habits. I don’t understand why people watch them still. They’ll never hit 1M subs.
Are people even that interested in food when they go to Florida? I’m just sweating and mad all the time lol, so I just choose whatever

I understand showing new food options but not every video, we don’t need to know what they eat every single day.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
🚨OT ALERT 🚨 because I know how much it annoys some of you 🤣🤣🤣

I know there are a few Jackie fans here but nobody ever talks about her shopping. She shops in pretty much every vlog...granted that might not be considered flexing because she’s on a smaller scale than the slackers but it’s still ridiculous. How many frigging theme park t’s/tanks can one human own?

Also, now that I know she’s 43...she dresses like she’s 12

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I love this stuff. It’s always been Jen. If it’s trending in their group you know it’s the truth. Many of them will be kicked out I’m sure. I also bet that mods will reprimand the group soon. So funny. Can’t wait to see what happens.
Oh I screen capped everything including what the admin thinks of the group... I have ways of putting it on blast

Brilliant analogy if I don’t say so myself

Attachments

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I tried to follow it and go thru the comments but I have zero clue who any of these people are they're chatting about. LOL And someone asked what DVC was and another said they liked Michael Kay's vlogs and I was like...Okaaaay...this may not be the place for me :ROFLMAO:
I saw someone say they liked Dev and I was like nopeski I’m out

14F232C6-2100-4859-9E06-EFEC215C6C1E.gif

• Haha

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
FFS, Tim couldn't even get the name of Hollerbach's correct. He called it "Hollerbach's: The Willow Tree". It's Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe. Jenn even got it wrong in the description.
Is this their favorite German restaurant that they like better than the Biergarten, and use as an excuse to not eat at the Biergarten....also every time I read your post this is how I read it
1FAA9690-1BF4-47A3-B094-6F7BEC30608E.gif

• Haha