Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm fascinated by the level of success the Trackers have reached. For what!? Their videos have not been good for a long time. The same can be said with PCD and a few others. What do people see in these youtubers?

Reactions: 10

OhFFSakes

2 minutes in and dear god are they going to bathe the child on camera AGAIN?! Please no.

Also Jen still brings her breastfeeding pillow on these trips. The kind that is more meant for under a newborn or younger baby. I didn’t think people use those past a year... why can’t she just lie in the bed to feed him at his age? Especially if he is soooo long like they said the other day BF must be so awkward. I just feel like her parenting begins and ends at lactating.
I wonder if she uses lactating as an excuse to why she can’t do anything else. I’ve done it. It doesn’t take that much out of you energy wise. Especially if you’re on a once a day schedule. Timbo you are getting played if you’re falling for this shit.

peedee

Chatty Member
If you're referring to the apology vlog -

That video ticks me off. They blew it off like oh we are sorry. We should have let it go. It's just a little girl, blah blah blah. But within seconds Tim makes an excuse and says this little girl needs to know she can't just be retweeting photos that aren't hers, thereby negating the apology. No Tim, it's not YOUR job to teach anyone a lesson on social media etiquette. All I could think of is what a cry baby he is whining about a damn photo he didn't' get credit for. Life's too short to give a crap about that in the first place.

• Angry
  • Sick

NewMember2020

I'll admit I mostly fast forward lately and I might have missed it, has Jenn come out and said she's bipolar? I'd call her a lot of things...inspiring is not a word that I'd use.
Why do I feel like "Ms. Tambourine Girl" is actually trolling Jenn?

huydecirku

VIP Member
I don't know it seems mean to bash Jenn for her appearance and how she presents herself. I've probably done it myself. But she seems to be ugly on the inside and would bash me or anybody here in an instant. I do hope she finds a way to change.

Devilchild-03

Wow her first tweet in six months replying to a tweet that doesn't actually mention her o_O
Really Jenn?! So the people of Texas deserve it more than the “theme park” workers you claim you want to help. Or was your “help” complaining about me and other coworkers because of the quality of the food?To all of those wondering- yes Jenn has complained many times at Universal ever since “pizza fry” gate. Karma is bitch

2020planner

VIP Member
Neither am I but it’s kind of boring, it’s like reading a conversation between two people who you don’t know talking about things you don’t know about.
Most things here should be about Tim and Jenn because this board is about them.

I’m sorry there isn’t a board specifically for those people you’re talking about but that’s because they aren’t important I guess.
I understand mentioning Adam the woo when he’s just been in Tim’s video but mentioning dev or Jackie or those other ones I can’t even remember, just why? They have no affiliation with T&J.
Someone above said ‘I’m not going to skim through pages looking for mentions of *whoever* in another thread* well why not? We have to here.
I get it. I'm not wholly in disagreement; but I just think it takes 2 sec to scan a comment and move on as one is scrolling. And the bitching is exaggerated sometimes.

I'd rather see this board active and thriving unlike the other one that tanked and fizzled out. If that takes throwing in a few random vloggers in the mix of what is the GREAT MAJORITY of Tim & Jenn talk through 13 threads now, then so be it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

PJones

VIP Member
Just watched both Tim's and Adam's vlogs from the carnival night. A big difference in quality. I could see downtown Orlando in Adam's, Tim just had a blurry mass!
Good to see them on rides though made me giggle when they were so close on the strawberry ride!
How much fried food did Tim eat in just a few hours!

Tim needs to leave Jenn and Jackson at home a couple of times a week and go and do some rides in the parks.

Bojanowski

Haha it cracks me up when stans say Jen is beautiful. If she’s beautiful they must look horrific
‘What it really is is just how overboard they go with it, “She’s beautiful and glowing” “She’s radiant!” whatever.

It’s one thing to say “dude, making fun of the way someone looks isn’t cool”.... but when they go so overboard it just seems phony, like something you’d say to a small child.

I totally understand not bagging on peoples looks. There are lots of vloggers that don’t always look like they’re well put-together. The stans need to remember that no video ends up on YouTube by accident. Someone has to film it and upload it. So, Jenn knows she’s going to be online, and many of her videos will be watched by more people than watch a lot of TV shows on ”Real” channels nowadays. Wouldn’t you want to be at least a little bit put together? I know I would. As a fat guy, I’d also be very careful about showing myself eating. Maybe I’d do the same kind of joke with the love music like PMM does when he eats something good, but I would DEFINITELY not be putting video up that FRE could reverse like he does with Jenn or Ursula from WDW Couple.

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
So clearly, Tim has no more issues with condiments from cosmic rays for his hot dog! Remember him eating from here, but couldn’t use any condiments because they were in a communal bin! His rules have changed.

Roma29

Tim & Jenn- random pet peeve here. When you’re in the middle of the intro, or whenever you’re talking to the camera at all, and J makes a sound, please, please do not stop mid-sentence every time he grunts or smiles, then circle back to, “Ok, anyway we were saying...” x 100. Drives me insane. They remind me of the people on the other end of the phone who constantly start talking to some other person in their house in the middle of your conversation and you’re left like???? Focus!

2020planner

VIP Member
Around 14:10 Tim starts gushing over the clear water of the fake springs at Disney Springs, and then he says "because normally natural water in Florida isn't clear". Has he ever been to ANY of the real springs? I was just at Blue Spring State Park a few weeks ago to see the manatees and that water is crystal clear. Maybe he's just thinking of his pool water.

Around 15:50 Jenn points out Tim's Gideon's shirt and says "true Gideon's fan here", but IIRC they've never actually been to the original Gideon's location at East End Market. I went there on Sunday and we waited all of 15 minutes in line for cookies. I've only been in FL since 2018 and I seriously feel like more of an Orlando native than these two lately.
He's such an idiot, really, when it comes to this stuff. Go to Kelly Park, to Wekiva Springs, to DeLeon Springs, to Blue Springs. Go to Ginnie Springs, Ichetucknee Springs. Go to Silver Springs. Go to Rainbow Springs. Go to Weeki Wachee. Go to Salt Springs, Alexander Springs, Juniper Springs, and Silver Glen Springs in the Ocala National Forest.

Literally all pretty much look like what Disney patterned the fake springs after - especially parts of Kelly Park and Juniper Springs, IMHO.

All easy day trips from their house. I've been to them all and then some. They could even vlog about them.

For living in Florida all their lives, I have zero clue how they can be such assholes when it comes to basic Florida knowledge.

Oh gag me already ugh...
NO, Jamie Siverns. NO ONE WHO IS OF SANE MIND is having "PTSD" staring at her wedding ring watching these jackasses walk around DS.
Fuck you, Jamie.

• Haha

FoBGD12

Honestly, why would I be jealous of having to disclose details of my life to random people on the Internet every single day, having people break down every little detail of what goes on? There's nothing jealous about me not liking them, they're just not good people. The fans are the ones that are jealous, since the Trackers live the lives the fans dream of (frequent Orlando area theme park trips).

Reactions: 9

Olivias1701

WHY IS JEN JUST READING ALL THE OUTLET STORE NAMES? Oh yeah... so this video can be stretched to 25 mins 😕

Ok cool, I think that Guru Gossip site was terrible, always down or wouldn’t let me sign in.
This is by far the superior shit talking site! :)

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I was going to say the same thing. Maybe it’s cause Jenn actually to do things like make dinner for Jackson, feed him & get him to bed- you know things Tim usually does.
I bet that the entire time Tim was with Adam, Jenn was BLOWING UP Tim’s phone.
She’s incapable of functioning by herself

What I really like about Molly from All Ears is that she is always put together. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. I feel like she's become one of those women who use being a mom as an excuse for everything. No time for proper grooming, exercise, housecleaning, etc.

Caramadden0404

She wants to see Tim eat a hot dog 😂 and a few other comment gems
Which group is this?

I am shadow banned on a different you tube channel and this is what happens to my comments, they show up first for me but no one else can see them.....it's really petty I think!
It is petty, Tim banned me from the Reddit page because I asked how they manage all the staycations with the baby (he was younger at the time). I took my daughter to Disney when she was under a year and it was a nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Wow