The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fans are multiplying all over Ft Pampers! 😆
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.12.50 PM.png

Ginn: "right now we're packing up all his snacks and things in his diaper bag - well it's not really a diaper bag anymore since he's not in diapers". Yeah okay, sure Jan, he just stuffs his undies at nighttime apparently?

Is this a... trampoline? For OG Buddy? Buddy 2.0? Dimmy?
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.14.47 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me, or does anyone else think it wasn't just her and Big Buddy left at home? I am pretty sure there was at least a nanny there for a good chunk of time.

I am really having a hard time believing she green lit the whole SC stay. She kept talking about missing out of everything last time around and looked visibly PO'd. Either there was a change of plans last minute-aka OG Buddy being out of of control and them finding a hard way to cope and just throwing this in there. Or she's getting some sort of trip or some crap to compensate.

Reactions: 22
Completely inappropriate for her to be focused in on the kid's butt when he's bending over like that on the bed. It made me nauseous that she kept him on the screen bent over like that for that long. I turned it off after that part. They are fucked in the head to put this kind of tit out for the weirdos of the world. Disgusting.

It has to be one of these, right?

View attachment 2143851
Looks like the marvel Black Panther ROTAI

Reactions: 4
Ginn: "he always smiles when I talk and that makes me just feel so good" (yes cause it's all about making you feel good Ginn)

Meanwhile Da Baby/Little Brother/Bud/Anything but Oliver's reaction:
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.22.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So Baby O is almost 2 months old and Jenn seems disappointed that he's not just feeding and going back to sleep. She's a great mom you guyz. The absolute best. She seems almost deranged at this point with just her and the baby. She makes a giant sandwich, says she eats half, then comes back and says she at the other half. She then explains that Tim puts the baby to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 while she makes dinner. She's going to make dinner for herself after Baby O goes to bed. She then shows 9:36 on the monitor. She's eating 2nd dinner at almost 10pm?

J$ has a friend with that little trampoline. They've been trying to find a way to get him to not jump on the couch, so they bought him the trampoline. Now he's jumping on the couch less. Um---how about you tell the kid, don't jump on the couch. No. Stop. Don't do that. You don't buy him another piece of crap for your house. If you don't want your child to do something, it is your job as a parent to discipline them. How in the world can you suck this much at being parents.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Surprise surprise OG buddy isn’t into the Jedi storyline and is running riot around the starcruiser. Probably pudding off guests who have paid a fortune for the experience.
And Sloth is jealous because she’s missing out on the food.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Tim seems legit excited to get away.

That baby is Tim’s face on a baby. Carbon copy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently this trip was supposed to be just Dimmy and Adam in the Captain's Suite, but "that didn't work out". 🤔

Dim also claims he's running around 2 miles a day, including on that day and he says it's almost 5K which is around 3 miles. Ginn says "well what's another mile?" 🫠

So, am I off base, or at 18:35 does it seem like she just let Big Baby nap on the changing table? (You know cause he "loooooves it sooooooo much". He looks like he just woke up and he's fully clothed and has a blankie underneath him on the changing table. 🤨

Ginn updates us and says OG Buddy is "not into the Jedi story" (gee, didn't see that coming) and is just running up and down the hallways which she says is "frowned upon".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So Baby O is almost 2 months old and Jenn seems disappointed that he's not just feeding and going back to sleep. She's a great mom you guyz. The absolute best. She seems almost deranged at this point with just her and the baby. She makes a giant sandwich, says she eats half, then comes back and says she at the other half. She then explains that Tim puts the baby to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 while she makes dinner. She's going to make dinner for herself after Baby O goes to bed. She then shows 9:36 on the monitor. She's eating 2nd dinner at almost 10pm?
She says it so casually and nonchalantly too, like duh of course it's normal to have at least 2 different dinners. I need her to remind us if she's still on a "healthy kick" or what. 🥴
---
Does she seem totally manic without Dim there?
🎶 Just another manic Monday
Wish I was childless
Cause that's my fun day
My I-don't-have-to-care day
Just another manic Monday 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forgot about this one--Jenn is totally lying when she's talking about the sight words. A lot of you guys have told me that J$ should be taught with phonetics and not just sight words. To which Jenn says--that's how he learns the sight words. It's through phonetics. <looks over at Tim> He sounds them out. No, Jenn. You aren't supposed to sound out the sight words. Many sight words are words that don't follow the regular sounds. You are supposed to just recognize them by sight. He should be learning to sound out other words.

ETA: ut oh, a special education teacher is about to get shadow banned!

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 3.50.38 PM.png

But really, he should get some speech therapy first, because nothing he says in this video is intelligible.

Reactions: 28
I don't get it why can't they do something that Jackson would like to do. Like how about Tim take Jackson to Legoland and spend the weekend there. Of course Jackson isn't going to like the storyline they probably never showed Jackson the movies so he probably doesn't understand it.I don't like calling people selfish but Tim and Jenn really are selfish because its all about what Tim and Jenn what to do. I also have a question why won't they take Buddy to a speech therapist?

Reactions: 30
Does she seem totally manic without Dim there?
No filter to yeah at her...honestly, I go between manic and anxious. Clearly, she can't handle being alone. I really do suspect they had a nanny or something there to watch the baby part time and the other part of the time to watch the 39 year-old toddler.

Reactions: 17
I still stand by it being a mutual codependent rut they've manipulated one another into. Gin does have some semblance of an anxiety disorder IMO but plays into and weaponises it like you say cos it feeds into Dim's need to be The Man(tm) and his control freak tendencies. He'd bend over backwards for her if he physically could and she knows it but he's likely convinced he's somehow the one calling the shots while she sits around being praised for doing duck all.

Thing is, honestly, in way, he kind of does hold all the power. Cos if he were to drop dead tomorrow, Gin and the kids would be utterly screwed.
I think she holds power too though. He’s a controlling narcissist. I’d bet that when he gets ultra micromanaging or pissed that she hasn’t uploaded something or hasn’t helped with the kids enough, she turns the switch up on her woe is me bullshit, enough for him to tone it down and apologize. My husband has narcissistic tendencies, and at first I didn’t know how to deal with it. So when it would get really bad, I’d say or do things to make him feel bad. This didn’t last long at all and we talked through it and now when he’s getting worse, I straight up tell him and he controls it much better. Those 2 don’t appear to talk to each other off camera so they’ll never come to a happy balance and they’ll have this constant unhealthy power struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't get it why can't they do something that Jackson would like to do. Like how about Tim take Jackson to Legoland and spend the weekend there. Of course Jackson isn't going to like the storyline they probably never showed Jackson the movies so he probably doesn't understand it.I don't like calling people selfish but Tim and Jenn really are selfish because its all about what Tim and Jenn what to do. I also have a question why won't they take Buddy to a speech therapist?
Because their life philosophy is "ignore it, deny it and the problem will go away! Don't change a thing, don't be proactive, don't put in more than minimal effort in life and it'll all work out magically!"

For two people who are supposed to be living their best lives ever as an "affluent" family who just goes to theme parks, they're completely resistant to and fearful of actually... living fully. Just buy more things, that'll just fix everything!!

Reactions: 21
I hope Buddy's behavior leaves them with very little usable Starcruiser footage.

Looks like they finally removed that cardboard box at the end of the counter. Baby steps, I suppose.

Yes, I am pretty sure that Oliver was taking his nap on the changing table.

She's really going to have another video of their whole day together? This sneak peek was painful enough. She is absolutely worthless at being a mother. Well, both of them are, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.