The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if those friends were black, they would’ve been acknowledged
---
I’m not a YouTuber or anything, but if I didn’t want my “friends” in the video, I wouldn’t point my camera right at them. If he wanted to talk to Jenn, maybe he should’ve gotten between Jenn and the friends, and pointed the camera away from the friends. But what do I know

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
While the “boys” were in the bathroom, Jenn pointed at a stand she will come back to.
Does she really need Tim there to hold her hand hand to make a $20 purchase? Do they really still only have the one card between the 2 of them? Why couldn’t she just buy it while the guys were in the restroom?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
While the “boys” were in the bathroom, Jenn pointed at a stand she will come back to.
Does she really need Tim there to hold her hand hand to make a $20 purchase? Do they really still only have the one card between the 2 of them? Why couldn’t she just buy it while the guys were in the restroom?
She may get lost and disoriented if she crosses a walkway by herself. Panic will ensue. She will now have to duct tape Tim’s arm to hers to make sure she’s never left alone again. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cut her some slack. She's an editor, dont'cha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I watched the blueberry festival vlog and does anyone get the feeling Jenn is really trying to push for Jackpot to be gay?

I haven’t been on this thread in a long time so I apologize if this has been answered.

Reactions: 3
So I watched the blueberry festival vlog and does anyone get the feeling Jenn is really trying to push for Jackpot to be gay?

I haven’t been on this thread in a long time so I apologize if this has been answered.
What would make you think that?

Reactions: 4
This was my concern, poor baby. It's about 30 degrees in Orlando right now, he's WAY too little to be out in that heat. Plus I can't imagine taking a little baby to a busy festival when there's still so much covid circulating.
Which is 86° F. for us here in the states.
---
Here I was relieved that it finally made sense why she did them like that, and there was at least some hair that matched.
I see she STILL has that nose ring

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she carries anything around but her phone. No ID, money, credit card. Tim really has 3 children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What's crazy is that when you look at all the other people in the background. The other festival go-ers, the people working the booths, none of them look THAT hot. No one looks as hot as Jenn. J$ is pretty overheated as well. It's been warm here, but it's only April (well now May) it's not Florida hot yet. They've lived here all their lives. It shouldn't be THAT hot to them. Is this because these people don't ever go outside? Walking down the street, she really appears to be struggling. And that giant stroller with the umbrella being pushed down the narrow crowded sidewalk is just bleeping obnoxious. They certainly do like to bring attention to themselves, not the good kind of attention, but attention none the less.
If I ever see Jenn or Tim with that stroller I will call them out and embarrassed the slackers

Reactions: 6
Have they talked about the Rivian since the test drive video? I've not watched the home stuff. If they haven't brought it up, I think since they had such a bad experience, they no longer want it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she carries anything around but her phone. No ID, money, credit card. Tim really has 3 children.
He could install his credit card app on her phone to use
---
I think he was cranky at this point. Right before this, Jenn said they have reached their limit for the day.
If they actually went into their backyard and/ or their pool often at home instead of being inside all the time, they’d be more attuned to the temperature in Mt Dora. But no, they’re overwhelmed by it!
---
Is big baby in the stroller here or is the nanny holding him?
View attachment 2141837

And if they have a nanny, why have that poor baby in the hot sun? Wouldn’t it have been better to leave the baby at home with the nanny while Jenn and Tim took Jackson to the blueberry festival?
We now have two videos in a row where they make sure to show both kids together (but never let Jackson get close to the baby). They definitely read here.
So Jackson is riding on the front of that stroller?
---
I thought you guys were taking the piss that she's saying the same things, but she's really saying the SAME bleeping things. They seriously couldn't just have a couple of snacks for once and then go home? tit move on control freak dad's part, he got ice cream but tricked the kid into sorbet. Bet he didn't share any of the weird cookie, either. Full of excuses, these two.
View attachment 2143075
I do wonder how J$ feels when Tim buys only one cookie for himself & doesn’t at least offer a taste of it to him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Have they talked about the Rivian since the test drive video? I've not watched the home stuff. If they haven't brought it up, I think since they had such a bad experience, they no longer want it.
They have over 100,000 pre-orders and only delivered about 25,000 vehicles last year. There is some weirdness going on though in that original pre-order holders are at the back of the line a bit because they are paying a much lower price compared to newer reservations. Could they get a Rivian this year? Possibly, or it might take a year or two. The article I've linked down below says they are prioritizing people who live near a Rivian service center and the Trackers live near the Orlando one so that might help them get their order faster.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He could install his credit card app on her phone to use
I still think it a control thing on Tim's part. I doubt he trusts her to have access to a credit card. I think back when she was asking him about the stretch mark cream.

I do wonder how J$ feels when Tim buys only one cookie for himself & doesn’t at least offer a taste of it to him.
Buddy can't possibly be given that much sugar. Even a bite will make him unhinged. I am actually surprised he was able to get the sorbet.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.