The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for everyone else on the Star Cruiser now. It's probably the only time they will ever experience it and Dim ruined it by bringing his undisciplined 3 year old (for the second time). Imagine being a big Star Wars fan, saving up for months and when you finally go J$ is screaming down the halls. Some kids can handle the Star Cruiser and enjoy it but J$ is not one of those children. A father son trip to Legoland/Peppa Pig would have been so much more fun for J$. By the time J$ goes back there he will be in middle school.
Yup, it will ruin it for others. All thr vloggers ruin it for normal people.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, nobody wants to go which is why it's so discounted, but I guess that logic eludes them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I forgot about this one--Jenn is totally lying when she's talking about the sight words. A lot of you guys have told me that J$ should be taught with phonetics and not just sight words. To which Jenn says--that's how he learns the sight words. It's through phonetics. <looks over at Tim> He sounds them out. No, Jenn. You aren't supposed to sound out the sight words. Many sight words are words that don't follow the regular sounds. You are supposed to just recognize them by sight. He should be learning to sound out other words.

ETA: ut oh, a special education teacher is about to get shadow banned!

View attachment 2143926

But really, he should get some speech therapy first, because nothing he says in this video is intelligible.
Simple solution for OG Buddy to learn phonetics and improve his speech. Sit him in front of the TV and play Yankee in the South vlogs on a continuous loop. Will will get that kid to pronounce words correctly in no time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, can we go back to the Starcruiser was supposed to be Tim and Adam…

what the hell happened there? Did Tim boot Adam because hambeast couldn’t handle both buddies and they had no additional help?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise OG buddy isn’t into the Jedi storyline and is running riot around the starcruiser. Probably pudding off guests who have paid a fortune for the experience.
And Sloth is jealous because she’s missing out on the food.
I laughed and rolled my eyes when she said this. Duh. Everyone but those two knows that the GS will not properly keep a 3 1/2 occupied. What's worse is that they have already done it and know it wasn't great for him but magically think that it will be now.

Idiots.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, nobody wants to go which is why it's so discounted, but I guess that logic eludes them.
And these Galactic Starcruiser 2nd time around vlogs are going to be nothing but complaining. When Tim and Jenn originally went it was right when it first opened. It was the cream of the crop cast, everyone was going above and beyond to make it an impressive thing. Since then, there have been cast change--so no drooling over Sammie as played by Sage and most certainly other cutbacks because people just aren't going. So Tim is going to complain, complain, complain how it's not as good as the first voyage.

He is also going to complain because he has no break from J$. Tim is going to try to be vlogging, meanwhile J$ isn't interested in Star Wars at all and thinks the fun thing to do is running up and down the halls. Which is going to stress Tim beyond belief.

I really don't know what the hell they were thinking with this. It's not going to get the views the first one did. GS is not for a 3 1/2 year old, even if Tim has explained to him what a Jedi is. Tim doesn't even know what a Jedi is. He knows practically nothing about Star Wars. If he says loth cat one more time.... This is a complete waste of $3500, which is what I imagine it's costing him for double occupancy after the 30% off.
---
Wait, can we go back to the Starcruiser was supposed to be Tim and Adam…

what the hell happened there? Did Tim boot Adam because hambeast couldn’t handle both buddies and they had no additional help?
Apparently, Tim has tickets for Bluey Live at Dr. Phillips for when he and Adam were supposed to go. Because calendars are hard. And we all know Adam has a really tight schedule with all those Rays games and Starbucks visits and walks around the Celebration pond.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
An overnight trip to Legoland would be too enjoyable for Buddy so they can’t do it. Makes me sad for that little hellion.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There's a part of me that's convinced the only reason they chose the Galactic Starcruiser was that it was one of the most expensive resorts on-property, and that it was the best flex they felt they could do. Everything is a status symbol to these two, so why not show off at a very expensive resort?

They knew full well that GC is best for older children and brought J$ anyway because they can use him in the video title. That's all he's really good for (reality is that it was a sunk-cost and that's the best they could do, likely). He can't enjoy the experience because he's never seen the movies; he's just there because it gets him away from $liver and Tim/Jenn can use the "GC with young child" style title to try and appeal to YT viewers.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I still stand by it being a mutual codependent rut they've manipulated one another into. Gin does have some semblance of an anxiety disorder IMO but plays into and weaponises it like you say cos it feeds into Dim's need to be The Man(tm) and his control freak tendencies. He'd bend over backwards for her if he physically could and she knows it but he's likely convinced he's somehow the one calling the shots while she sits around being praised for doing duck all.

Thing is, honestly, in way, he kind of does hold all the power. Cos if he were to drop dead tomorrow, Gin and the kids would be utterly screwed.
I've thought about this last point. What would they do if Tim died? I'm hoping they are smart enough to have taken out a life insurance policy. But money issues aside, I don't see her being able to mentally and emotionally cope with taking care of herself and 2 little kids. The fact that she doesn't drive is obviously a major problem, but she can't handle life in general. And she doesn't seem to have any family around that could help her. Bad situation all around.

Reactions: 13
Hey Jenn, Jackson’s cheer shorts are a great price right now. You can stock up.

7778E6A1-6D4B-48A2-AF67-0091D91C1934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
When they were talking about sight words, Tim says, “and you kind of saw it in the Fort Wilderness vlog, right?” Jenn says “I don’t think so.” And Tim goes on to say how there was a sight word on the sign and Jackson was sounding it out. Jenn then says she didn’t leave it in because it was too long.

First of all, why does she say “I don’t think so.” Does this witch not know what she is leaving in the final cut?

And clearly, as we have pointed out before, Tim does not watch the final product. He just puts blind trust into what Jenn is putting out there.
I just watched that video today and she did leave in the part about the sight words. Does she not even know what she puts in the videos lol?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ginn: We bought Jackson a trampoline cause we didn’t know how to get him to stop jumping on the couch.

Uh, tell him to get his butt off the couch.
---
WHY IS SHE JUST WEARING A BRA at the end of the vlog?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've thought about this last point. What would they do if Tim died? I'm hoping they are smart enough to have taken out a life insurance policy. But money issues aside, I don't see her being able to mentally and emotionally cope with taking care of herself and 2 little kids. The fact that she doesn't drive is obviously a major problem, but she can't handle life in general. And she doesn't seem to have any family around that could help her. Bad situation all around.
I can't remember their names, but I bet that odd stan lady and her son that seem to be stalking them at times will end up moving in with Jenn and taking care of her and the kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
And these Galactic Starcruiser 2nd time around vlogs are going to be nothing but complaining. When Tim and Jenn originally went it was right when it first opened. It was the cream of the crop cast, everyone was going above and beyond to make it an impressive thing. Since then, there have been cast change--so no drooling over Sammie as played by Sage and most certainly other cutbacks because people just aren't going. So Tim is going to complain, complain, complain how it's not as good as the first voyage.

He is also going to complain because he has no break from J$. Tim is going to try to be vlogging, meanwhile J$ isn't interested in Star Wars at all and thinks the fun thing to do is running up and down the halls. Which is going to stress Tim beyond belief.

I really don't know what the hell they were thinking with this. It's not going to get the views the first one did. GS is not for a 3 1/2 year old, even if Tim has explained to him what a Jedi is. Tim doesn't even know what a Jedi is. He knows practically nothing about Star Wars. If he says loth cat one more time.... This is a complete waste of $3500, which is what I imagine it's costing him for double occupancy after the 30% off.
---

Apparently, Tim has tickets for Bluey Live at Dr. Phillips for when he and Adam were supposed to go. Because calendars are hard. And we all know Adam has a really tight schedule with all those Rays games and Starbucks visits and walks around the Celebration pond.
And don't forget Adam's cheat day with McDonald's while he is on a diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ginn: We bought Jackson a trampoline cause we didn’t know how to get him to stop jumping on the couch.

Uh, tell him to get his butt off the couch.
---
He was throwing the books on the floor and they did nothing. Gin started to say something but never followed through. His behavior is only going to get worse and they have no one to blame but their own lazy ass selves.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.