The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck buys a trampoline to put in their house? Is she in just a bra while she is standing in the kitchen at the end?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm already happily childfree, but kids like OG Buddy make my ovaries want to shrivel up and die. He's the "this is your life with a poorly parented child" commercial a la the "this is your brain on drugs" commercials from the 90s. Super effective marketing. He makes me grateful for my ridiculously well-behaved nephews. I don't think he has ADHD (though his parents could seriously use some ritalin but he very well might when he's old enough to diagnose), I think he just has no concept of boundaries or respect for authority or discipline. Fake laughing at your child is not teaching them any life lessons. Buying the kid a bleeping trampoline cause his imaginary friend down the street had one is not parenting. He doesn't have a school routine and the only thing they've been militant about as long as he's lived are his naps. He's just acting out because he can and he'll keep pushing those boundaries if they continue to be this ineffective as parents.
THIS!!!! I really wanted to smack her smug ass face when she said running in the halls was frowned upon. Actually, most of your son's behavior would be frowned upon, you bleep.

I saw something earlier today where Kelly Clarkson is getting slammed for saying she's spanked her kids. I imagine these are the same kind of people like the Slackers and their Stans who just let their kids go wild and think it's cute.

People suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That was my first thought as well. Backyards are great for running off some energy and for storing outside toys like trampolines.

He probably looked at some sugar and is now bouncing off the walls!!
Yeah- good luck Timmy boy. Why on earth does he think his 3 yr wants to do this stupid star cruiser? Jennbo vlogging Timmy boy vlogging is so bizarre.

Reactions: 18
Those massage chairs can go for over 8,000 dollars. I wonder how much they dropped on that one.

I'm sure they never use their Peloton. 1,500-2,500 for a rack to store their latest shopping haul.
2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I believe it is incredibly difficult to diagnose OG Buddy with anything because 90% of what he does is a direct result of his crappy parents.

Would his fine motor skills be more developed if his parents didn't continue to feed him at 3 years old? Most likely. Would his speech be better if his parents paid attention to him and encouraged him to answer actual questions at a younger age? (Besides Do you love it?!?!?) Probably. Would he be less unhinged around Baby O if he had been around other children or other adults even? Most likely. Would he have better habits, like potty training if he didn't spend 3/4 of his very young life in hotels or on elaborate vacations? Definitely. He's clearly never been disciplined or told no. Ever.

So even if he's exhibiting signs of ADHD or even autism, a lot of what J$ is doing is because his parents suck and he's just right now finally able to express himself because his parents are now too busy fussing over the baby who eats better and sleeps better, the new Buddy, Baby O.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I guess Oliver took a nap on his changing table?! Am I understanding that correctly? That is so dangerous unless she was standing there watching him the whole time. She said she was editing so no she wasn't watching him. He is a big boy and could have rolled out of it very easily.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You can put “ cute baby “ in the title, but that doesn’t convince me. Sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When they were talking about sight words, Tim says, “and you kind of saw it in the Fort Wilderness vlog, right?” Jenn says “I don’t think so.” And Tim goes on to say how there was a sight word on the sign and Jackson was sounding it out. Jenn then says she didn’t leave it in because it was too long.

First of all, why does she say “I don’t think so.” Does this witch not know what she is leaving in the final cut?

And clearly, as we have pointed out before, Tim does not watch the final product. He just puts blind trust into what Jenn is putting out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A massage chair and a Peloton they never use. They have no respect for their money or their belongings.

I’ll give Tim a pass on the fans. Those Disney rooms can get hot with those stupid motion sensors they have on the AC

and I always watch on 1.5 speed. Oddly enough, I find buddy easier to understand on the faster speed. By the ice cream truck, sounded like he said “I just want my own.”
I have also noticed I can understand J$ WAY better when I’m watching them on a faster speed! I thought I was imagining it. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
J$ is so hyper throughout this. Any chance he has ADHD? What the hell is going to be like on that Star Cruiser?
My 3 year gets like that. If she doesn't get out enough or had to long of a nap she's bouncing off the walls. J is probably like that due to the lack of activity and melotonin naps.

I just see two adults who seem to have disassociated from reality almost completely. It's like they're living their life as if they were Sims characters and are just going through the motions without committing to putting any actual hard work in. And that hard work should be kept off-camera and personal which doesn't go with their whole lifestyle that they're not willing to pivot from for the sake of the kids, and I don't know, maybe have to make some actual sacrifices?? Life gets ugly and messy for everyone and the most effort they put into anything is trying their damnedest to dodge the truth and the not-fun-tit of adulthood cause they just want to only have fun and have life be "magical". Ginn frankly sounds unhinged when she's just alone and blabbing with Da Big Baby, like you'd think she's going to be trapped in a cave with this baby in the dark for the next 6 years instead of a couple of nights. She's just pretend-momming and pretend-working.

THIS!!!! I really wanted to smack her smug ass face when she said running in the halls was frowned upon. Actually, most of your son's behavior would be frowned upon, you bleep.

I saw something earlier today where Kelly Clarkson is getting slammed for saying she's spanked her kids. I imagine these are the same kind of people like the Slackers and their Stans who just let their kids go wild and think it's cute.

People suck.
Ginn would be the kind of person who likes an Instagram post that says "it takes a village to raise a child!" and then comment "100%! It's so hard being a mom and doing this alone!!!!!". It's like yeah, witch, that village also includes YOU, their parent, not just dumping the kid off on the community you don't involve yourself in and having them deal with your unwanted baggage in the form of a child.

I'm not down with spanking, BUT at the very least it would help if she could speak to him firmly and with authority and not phrase it in a sing-songy question or favor (which means she might have to put the damn camera down and actually be a parent in the moment). She can't handle that Buddy and Bud might gosh forbid get mad at her for BEING A PARENT and looking out for them. She's wanted to start out from the very beginning being their BFF, but the kids need a stable authority figure that they respect and who mentors them, not just wishy-washy sing-songy manic lazy witch who fake laughs at everything and gets annoyed when they interrupt her attention-whoring moments.

I guess Oliver took a nap on his changing table?! Am I understanding that correctly? That is so dangerous unless she was standing there watching him the whole time. She said she was editing so no she wasn't watching him. He is a big boy and could have rolled out of it very easily.
But he looooooooves the changing table!! At least have him sleep in that tiny playpen thing instead, good lord. There's a reason some changing tables come with a strap (apparently this downstairs one is too hip to have one).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the duck buys a trampoline to put in their house? Is she in just a bra while she is standing in the kitchen at the end?
Lol we had the same one it was an indoor one. That being said my little one grew out of hers at like 2.5 years old and started being a safety hazard. I expect he's taken a few diggers with it

Reactions: 10
Ginn: "so we got the trampoline and he's been jumping on the couch less [fake laugh] so it worked"

Will someone get this witch a dictionary or just throw it at her greasy potato head, she still doesn't know the definition of "work" used in any context.
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 4.40.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 4.41.06 PM.png

---
Also, why is the baby monitor camera practically up Big Baby's nose? "CaN yoU guYz sEe hIs LiTtLe FiNgErS? 🥴"
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 4.45.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I feel so bad for everyone else on the Star Cruiser now. It's probably the only time they will ever experience it and Dim ruined it by bringing his undisciplined 3 year old (for the second time). Imagine being a big Star Wars fan, saving up for months and when you finally go J$ is screaming down the halls. Some kids can handle the Star Cruiser and enjoy it but J$ is not one of those children. A father son trip to Legoland/Peppa Pig would have been so much more fun for J$. By the time J$ goes back there he will be in middle school.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ginn: "so we got the trampoline and he's been jumping on the couch less [fake laugh] so it worked"

Will someone get this witch a dictionary or just throw it at her greasy potato head, she still doesn't know the definition of "work" used in any context.
View attachment 2144386
View attachment 2144385
---
Also, why is the baby monitor camera practically up Big Baby's nose? "CaN yoU guYz sEe hIs LiTtLe FiNgErS? 🥴"
View attachment 2144387
Great parenting, Trackers. Instead of teaching their son right from wrong, they appease him with toys. He’s going to be a monster. Given their rotten personalities, they obviously don’t care what their child turns out like. They need to realise that unless he’s going to be a vlogger with cultish stans who see no wrong in him, he’s going to have to face people in the real world. Normal people don’t put up with this sort of behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.