The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And talking about their three year old needing a pacifier. Imagine the $ the orthodontists are seeing when they watch this tit. Hell, the Snackers probably are the type who don't even care about that sort of thing since they are at the bare minimum...Then they justify how they need the pacifier because they had another kid.

Morons, you had nine months + the time you were preparing to have another brat to prepare OG brat for new brat. You two are horrible parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So much boring microphone talk.

Not one Buddy sighting. Weird.

That baby is the image of Tim. Like Tim’s head stuck on a baby.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
👀

Hey Slackers: "Never place your baby in an infant seat on a table, counter, or other raised surface — your child could fall."

1681675903140.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Jenn complaining that it’s unfair to have to buy new equipment to vlog because it’s expensive. She was legitimately mad about it. She’s okay with spending 50,000 on a cruise but cries about the cost of getting new equipment that would cost a couple hundred bucks.

So at the end of the vlog, they let it slip that Jenn is doing almost everything for the baby and you can tell this is a sore spot for her because she immediately says, “I don’t want to talk about it.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So where was jackpot whilst they went for a taco date? Guessing there is still nanny C-Z somewhere in the background…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like I’ve said before, they can only handle one child at a time. Jackson was banished so they could make this vlog. He must be very jealous of Oliver. Well done, Trackers, you keep showing us what bad parents you are.

Mind you, now I’ve said this I imagine there will be a home vlog with both kids in coming soon.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Jenn complaining that it’s unfair to have to buy new equipment to vlog because it’s expensive. She was legitimately mad about it. She’s okay with spending 50,000 on a cruise but cries about the cost of getting new equipment that would cost a couple hundred bucks.

So at the end of the vlog, they let it slip that Jenn is doing almost everything for the baby and you can tell this is a sore spot for her because she immediately says, “I don’t want to talk about it.”
There was a lot to unpack in that segment… it’s so vile they have to buy kit to vlog, the way she spoke to Dim over the peanut butter cookie, the “I don’t want to talk about it” over having to parent her newborn… all is not good chez fort Pampers…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

The camera isn’t the problem - it’s them. He could buy ten new cameras, but the video quality would never improve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So much boring microphone talk.

Not one Buddy sighting. Weird.

That baby is the image of Tim. Like Tim’s head stuck on a baby.
This is so weird to me. Something is up. No Jackson in this video at all except for a quick insert of him mini golfing. They mentioned he was at swim lessons and told a story about him waking up one night because he dropped his pacifier but that was it.
He must not be cooperating for the camera but it’s so strange how they didn’t really mention him at all.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They are going to be on reddit in about 15 years wondering why their oldest kid went no communication on them as soon as he turned 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And very disrespectful of Tim to go to Caribbean Beach when he’s not paying to stay there and prowling around the whole place. I wonder how he’d like it if dozens of vloggers were pointing a camera at him when he’s on a staycation?

I can’t believe these people are so entitled that they feel they’ve got the run of the hotels as well as the parks. Just shows how awful they are. No respect for anyone or anything.

And is that all he can think of filming? Lots of other vloggers are travelling internationally and this is all this fool can do - he’s really stuck for ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s resentful that she’s the one who has to nurse and not Tim. She’ll be jamming a bottle in the baby’s mouth soon so Tim can do more than his fair share of night feedings soon.

(Nothing wrong with bottles, just Jenn)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They are such pathetic disgusting vile trash. You watch the weather fucktards and if it's going to rain you don't film a resort tour. Then asshole you tell the nanny to take the afternoon off and YOU take him to swim lessons. Not go shopping and to get Tacos. You God damn idiots should never had a second child if you were not up for the task. If anyone in their comments ever says they are great parents they need to get their heads examined.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Big Baby would probably prefer a bottle over her nasty nipples anyway, poor thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Tim looking tired and was very low energy at the beginning of the new vlog.
View attachment 2105405
Meanwhile, Jenn sounds upbeat. He must have been up all night with the baby.

They must still have the nanny since Jackson was at swim class while they all went to the grocery store and out to eat.
On the way to the grocery store, Jenn says they are going to Starbucks and talks about what they got last time. She then asks Tim if he likes what he got last time. Like this is the first time she asked about his previous coffee order. Further proof they only talk to each other when the camera is rolling.
They definitely do not talk when the camera is off.
Why does his head look so giant and out of proportion?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is so weird to me. Something is up. No Jackson in this video at all except for a quick insert of him mini golfing. They mentioned he was at swim lessons and told a story about him waking up one night because he dropped his pacifier but that was it.
He must not be cooperating for the camera but it’s so strange how they didn’t really mention him at all.
This is when we released it was time to ditch my neice's pacifier, she was getting too old (we felt) to still have it, had mostly all her teeth an we didn't want them getting in a mess either, but she was also starting to wake up during the night an was getting upset if she couldn't find her pacifier, an she developed a cough as well which required drs visits because at the time we didn't know why but once the pacifier was gone the cough also disappeared, and she's 2, an honestly it was the best thing we ever done, yes we got hell for it for almost 3 nights but now it's completely forgotten about, she sleeps right through the night an her speech has come on amazingly since she's no longer mumbling around a pacifier in her mouth

J is far too old to still be using a pacifier an they have made it way worse for him now if they try to ditch it, his tantrums will be worse an we all know there's no way either of them will be doing with the nighttime screaming, an he will snatch from the baby as well, we had to tell the nursery that my neice's was gone so that she wasn't taking near the kids who still had them so that she wouldn't take one, they could have ditched the thing when she found out she was pregnant an by now he wouldn't care about it, my neice now has her dolls pacifiers back because shes learned these are things for baby's an she isn't interested in them now

Reactions: 9
“Cute baby” in the title of the video. Seems like they’re trying to convince their stans that Oliver isn’t ugly, especially after what has been said on here. But they shouldn’t care what their baby looks like, they should love it regardless.

And honestly, did they really think their baby would be cute. Don’t these hideous creatures ever look in the mirror?
Baby cuteness is relative.

If you are a relative….the baby is cute.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.