The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our friend Marie made an appearance in the comments section on the new FRE video 🤣
EB18F2EA-CB9E-493E-AAA0-380825D70787.jpeg

I remember her “u2tuff” bullshit, so I made sure to say hello to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's usually not cold, especially because they get used so much so the water doesn't have time to chill, if that makes sense.

What I do is either get cups of free water and fill it that way. Now that it's getting hot, some quick service places usually just have trays sitting on the counter. Or, every park but MK has a walk up soda fountain. In Epcot: Connections, Regal Eagle and Sunshine Season. In HS: Backlot Express and in AK: Sautli Canteen and Restaurantasaurus. I always make a stop in there to refill, especially my ice.
This. I normally fill it at soda stations. I was hoping that if I had extra ice and happened by a bottle filler it wouldn’t be gross water.
I once asked for some water at a Joffrey’s and the girl filled a separate cup for me from the wash sink. 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

They're like a UK version of Ginn and Dim 10 years ago before she gained 60 pounds and before he lost his eyebrows and got a fivehead from that receding hairline.

"Ehrmergard, why do people spend their time hAtInG on two obnoxious useless twats as WE ramble on and on and on and on and still can't make a discernable point so in that sense we're just like these other vloggers we pretend we're not stans of but enough to ramble on and on about it?"

Of course they have a bleeping stupid wall decal like the boring self-absorbed fucks that they are who think, like every wannabe influencer, that they have anything unique or worthy to contribute.

Frankly, they seem desperate to be relevant enough to be "hated" on. Snore. Next.
Only 60? You're being generous.

So had a week of vacation and it appears like I just missed Dim making a doll of himself, the two boobs pretending to take their miracle child to school (he'll probably never go back), and more gorging. Wow, Snackers, wow. Such enthralling content.

As far as the school thing goes, I doubt they will follow through. I wonder if they got banned from Care.com or wherever they were picking up their nannies. Though I still say that they are using a nanny or something with Prop 2. Neither Dim nor DJ wants anything to do with Flipper.

Reactions: 13

New FRE is up
Dim’s cadence at the beginning of the video is 100% an imitation of Alan, Molly’s husband, when he’s listing off choices during their Winner Picks Dinner videos.
Such an unoriginal try hard.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Dim’s cadence at the beginning of the video is 100% an imitation of Alan, Molly’s husband, when he’s listing off choices during their Winner Picks Dinner videos.
Maybe that's where he picked it up, but listing things is hardly something original.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow copying someone else, who would have thought of it with Dim??🤣😝😆😝
Remember when the Trackholes got upset because they thought others were imitating them, Pepperidge Farms remembers.
#homemovies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know the Trackholes Modus Operandi, video, rinse, repeat. Over. Over, Over, and Over again. That’s all they know.
#homemovies
They seem to have this (what I thought was an act) way of not knowing the answers to things they are supposed experts on. Dimmy makes up facts here and there. But they always forget things, don't know the last time they did something, do the same thing over and over, ask random and stupid questions. Say they will find the answer to something out and "link it below" (yet never do).
It makes me wonder about their memory. Both of them. That's what happens when you don't actually use your brain for critical thinking. Your brain deteriorates and you start to lose your memory and get dumber. I don't think it's an act to get comments anymore. I think they are actually getting dumber from lack of exercising their brains.
---
Maybe that's where he picked it up, but listing things is hardly something original.
It is original for Dimmy. Since when did he ever provide useful information? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow copying someone else, who would have thought of it with Dim??🤣😝😆😝
Remember when the Trackholes got upset because they thought others were imitating them, Pepperidge Farms remembers.
#homemovies
Like when Jenn send her stans after a kid on Twitter because of the kid using a picture of theirs, while they blatantly steal others footage and it's all the sudden 'fair use' so a-ok nothing to see here.

Reactions: 15
Ugh, new video just posted. Warning, the witch is singing that awful morning song.

And God they all look terrible, including that baby. I am not a fan of babies in general, but that one is not remotely cute.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
“Cute baby” in the title of the video. Seems like they’re trying to convince their stans that Oliver isn’t ugly, especially after what has been said on here. But they shouldn’t care what their baby looks like, they should love it regardless.

And honestly, did they really think their baby would be cute. Don’t these hideous creatures ever look in the mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have the new garbage on as background noise. It appears that J$has been relegated to the attic like those kids in 90's sitcoms.

Tim Tracker 128: Smoked Paprika Goes on the Eyebrows Not in the Bottomless Pit of a Tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim looking tired and was very low energy at the beginning of the new vlog.
8E11578C-BFF6-4191-AD43-5A0662EE3D3E.png

Meanwhile, Jenn sounds upbeat. He must have been up all night with the baby.

They must still have the nanny since Jackson was at swim class while they all went to the grocery store and out to eat.
On the way to the grocery store, Jenn says they are going to Starbucks and talks about what they got last time. She then asks Tim if he likes what he got last time. Like this is the first time she asked about his previous coffee order. Further proof they only talk to each other when the camera is rolling.
They definitely do not talk when the camera is off.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So since Jenn makes fun of people’s pronunciation of words I figure she’s fair game. Jenn, sweetie, it’s divisive not devesive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tim addresses the comments they got about not taking their Tesla to the car wash but they brush it off saying that Tesla just doesn’t want to be responsible if the car is damaged at the car wash.
It’s supposed to be taken to a touchless car wash or washed by hand. Lol. Can you imagine these lazy fucks washing their own car.
C57046E5-0CF9-4155-A6F7-2D238846ADBF.png

These assholes say they got the monthly car wash membership because Jackson loves the car wash, yet he was not with them when they went.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's not using all the paprika the recipe calls for because she needs to save some for her eyebrows.
Paprika.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Wow she lost it there a bit because it’s vile that tech changes” over their kit being 5 years old 🤣🤣
---
And telling him off over sharing the peanut butter cookie 👀👀👀👀
---
Saw her ARSE because they have to continually buy new kit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀👀👀🤣
---
Suck it up witch. You could always just .. you know … get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.