The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not directly related, but can we just get rid of the word "Adventure" from vlogger vocabularies? Every time you wake up isn't an adventure. For that matter, let's also be done with the walking into frame start, the chair shot that you then plop into and begging with the word "So".
Just watched some stuff today and no matter the topic, very repetitive.
Except for the Trackers, these things are an “adventure” because they’re so incompetent.

Reactions: 10
Tim might want to adhere to Universal's rules a little better given that's probably where he'll be applying for a counter service job when his channel finally crashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The newest vlog is Dim doing a resort "tore" of Caribbean Beach and I thought to myself, "wait a minute, didn't he already do an "updated" "tore" of CB where Ginn accidentally published it while they were on yet another staycation but not to a playlist initially and Dimmy ate yet another burger while he was there?"

Memory recollection confirmed 😆 (also what is "resort gro" and "mini detailed" tour is an oxymoron.
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 8.12.18 PM.png

After this one he "tored" a GF DVC room and All-Stars Sports where he talked about his diarrhea ("TMI with TIM"), and back yet again to CB. 🫠

"Parent country". 🥴 They're called colonizers, Dimmy. You know, the poor white "founders" you were concerned that they had to deal with mosquitos when they came to steal land? Yeah.
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 8.20.23 PM.png

---
Or just keep buying plastic bottled Dasani water like the environmental warrior Slackers...
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 8.25.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In this "tore" Dim often explains like we are children. So here is an area where you can wash your mug so if you had coca cola last time, you can wash your mug and have Fanta.
I felt like Eddie Murphy in Trading Places with the bacon, lettuce and tomato explanation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Both Dim and Ginn frequently sound like they've forgotten how to breathe through their noses, though it's no surprise that they'd be perpetually congested in the nasty dust mite haven that is Ft Pampers and probably can't smell their own stink nor that of the hallway diaper genie either. In this vlog Dim talked like he was trying to prevent a loose tooth from falling out. The amount of snoring that must happen in that household must make their next-door neighbors in their staycation hotels and cruise ships want to suffocate them (further).

Ginn the sound editor extraordinaire couldn't work her apparent magic on the terrible terrible audio quality around 32:49. Dim sounds like he's an alien trying to get in touch with Jodie Foster in Contact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm, second video in a row with static issues. And the Stans are even commenting on it. And most peculiarly, no comments praising Jen’s editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or just keep buying plastic bottled Dasani water like the environmental warrior Slackers...
View attachment 2103701
Off Topic
Have any of you here used these? We bought Yetis for our upcoming trip. It pained me to spend that, on a water bottle, but my husband uses one for work and swears by it. My son loves his Funtainers from Thermos.
I digress, Florida tap water is gross. I’ve heard this is filtered, but not cold. Can anyone confirm?

We leave in nearly 2 weeks!

Reactions: 6
Off Topic
Have any of you here used these? We bought Yetis for our upcoming trip. It pained me to spend that, on a water bottle, but my husband uses one for work and swears by it. My son loves his Funtainers from Thermos.
I digress, Florida tap water is gross. I’ve heard this is filtered, but not cold. Can anyone confirm?

I think it’s totally worth it to spend a bit more on insulated stainless steel water bottles - I have a few of different sizes that I take with me everywhere because if I’m not properly hydrated, I feel the symptoms pretty quickly (I think due to my autoimmune issues). If these refill stations are like the ones I’m used to, such as the ones at my local airport (SFO), I wouldn’t say the water is ice cold but cool and tastes fine.

Reactions: 9

They're like a UK version of Ginn and Dim 10 years ago before she gained 60 pounds and before he lost his eyebrows and got a fivehead from that receding hairline.

"Ehrmergard, why do people spend their time hAtInG on two obnoxious useless twats as WE ramble on and on and on and on and still can't make a discernable point so in that sense we're just like these other vloggers we pretend we're not stans of but enough to ramble on and on about it?"

Of course they have a bleeping stupid wall decal like the boring self-absorbed fucks that they are who think, like every wannabe influencer, that they have anything unique or worthy to contribute.

Frankly, they seem desperate to be relevant enough to be "hated" on. Snore. Next.
They're also minging. How many times did the sniff, wipe., pick at eyes etc.

Reactions: 9
He posted the old tour again?
No, it’s a new “tore” that’s basically the same as the last “tore” except the sound is even worse and after 3 “tores” of CBR, Dimmy finally learns there are no elevators. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off Topic

It's usually not cold, especially because they get used so much so the water doesn't have time to chill, if that makes sense.

What I do is either get cups of free water and fill it that way. Now that it's getting hot, some quick service places usually just have trays sitting on the counter. Or, every park but MK has a walk up soda fountain. In Epcot: Connections, Regal Eagle and Sunshine Season. In HS: Backlot Express and in AK: Sautli Canteen and Restaurantasaurus. I always make a stop in there to refill, especially my ice.

Reactions: 14
Tim needs to understand pronouns. He wondered when “we” will change out the flag at Carribean Beach Resort. Also, does he have amnesia? He did a new review of this resort not long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No, it’s a new “tore” that’s basically the same as the last “tore” except the sound is even worse and after 3 “tores” of CBR, Dimmy finally learns there are no elevators. 🙄
You should use that as a thread title 😅

The tim tracker #128 hey folks time for a new "tore" that's basically the same as the last "tores" but worse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off Topic

The water will not be cold, more cool as they get used a lot around the parks. I swear by the Yeti’s or any double insulated steel cup. BTW if your DH drinks bourbon, the best way for clear ice quick and easy is to fill the Yeti about 1/4 full then leave in freezer for approx 24 hours take. Take it out, let it sweat out a bit, then plop clear ice into your bourbon glass. Easy peasy found this “hack“ on YT 🤣
#homemovies

Reactions: 4
Off Topic

You can refill with water and ice at any quick service that has a drink station. None of them do at Magic Kingdom, unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.