The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Greasy Spice needs 2 pairs of Coach sunglasses at $163.00 a freaking pair? Nothing screams trash like dirty messy hair, sharpie eyebrows, cootchie cutter jorts, dirty grey too tight tank... wearing $163.00 sunglasses. Here ya go Greasy, Target has a very similar pair for when your youtube income dries up....

2023-04-12.png
2023-04-12 (3).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait?? They are sending J to school now?? It's almost the end of the year... it must be more like a day care than a school.. school would make him wait until the next sessions start... also I don't know many schools that are going to accept him not potty trained

She says it’s a “school”. Sure Jan. There’s no school that takes a child that isn’t potty trained and he’s 3. So they seemed pretty shook they couldn’t stay there to coach him. So when he was there doesn he wonder why they aren’t filming him? I mean that’s all he has ever known.

He’s not starting school tomorrow, she said it was the next year. Then they say the baby needs tummy time. I noticed that his head is still pretty wobbly. I don’t remember how long it is before babies hold their heads up. That house is filthy. What a tit show.

Reactions: 24
I can't stand Ginn's anxiety over J$ in daycare. She left him with a stranger who is not a child care professional in Hawaii and wasn't worried. She barely parents him. Stop the woe is me crying!!!

Reactions: 30
Ginn says she wants to update "you guyzzzzz" and says she's feeling better today (what, just today?)
Dim asks what happened.
Ginn looks to the camera and fake laughs and says "Tim doesn't watch the videos".

JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER DIRECTLY JFC your brainless walking toxic turds. You can't be resentful that Dim doesn't know what's going on when you passive-aggressively throw pity parties for yourself about having to *gasp* be a mom to a newborn.

She says she has read every single comment after she felt sorry for herself (we know witch) and how that makes her feel not alone. I bet you she's never bothered talking to any family and has no actual friends and doesn't talk to her sister or aunt and how depressing it must be to rely on a bunch of empty-brained fools to feel better. Woof.

Dim then proceeds to slurp cold hot chocolate loudly and the witch decides speaking with her mouth full of cereal is a good idea. She says OG Buddy ate all the raisins out of her cereal and says "like what the heck that's like the only thing I wanted, the raisins in this cereal". 🙄

They blame all the raisins Buddy eats on why he has "sugar rushes" because they say "wowwwww raisins have so much sugar!!!!" 🫠

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.51.36 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They're going to start him in "school" next school year?! So they're waiting until August or September? I wonder if the "school" said he wasn't ready and they need to work with him.

Reactions: 19
Ginn says she wants to update "you guyzzzzz" and says she's feeling better today (what, just today?)
Dim asks what happened.
Ginn looks to the camera and fake laughs and says "Tim doesn't watch the videos".

JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER DIRECTLY JFC your brainless walking toxic turds. You can't be resentful that Dim doesn't know what's going on when you passive-aggressively throw pity parties for yourself about having to *gasp* be a mom to a newborn.

She says she has read every single comment after she felt sorry for herself (we know witch) and how that makes her feel not alone. I bet you she's never bothered talking to any family and has no actual friends and doesn't talk to her sister or aunt and how depressing it must be to rely on a bunch of empty-brained fools to feel better. Woof.

Dim then proceeds to slurp cold hot chocolate loudly and the witch decides speaking with her mouth full of cereal is a good idea. She says OG Buddy ate all the raisins out of her cereal and says "like what the heck that's like the only thing I wanted, the raisins in this cereal". 🙄

They blame all the raisins Buddy eats on why he has "sugar rushes" because they say "wowwwww raisins have so much sugar!!!!" 🫠

View attachment 2096431
I think they have communication issues. They seriously could benefit from marriage counseling.

Reactions: 20
Just starting the new vlog now but they are 100% wanting him in school now because it’s a guaranteed few hours he will be away from the house. They aren’t putting him in school so he can get an education, it’s so they won’t have to deal with him AND the baby at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Looks like a healthy breakfast of butter with a side of waffle (are all 3 waffles for him??)
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.01.16 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ginn says it takes her hours and hours and hours to edit, but in this vlog she's talking about Vanderpump Rules being on at the moment and it's on Wednesdays at 9pm (I doubt this was filmed last Wednesday). So the witch can "edit" in a short amount of time but of course has to pretend she has anything remotely resembling even a part-time job. 🙄
---
BINGO! She tells on herself all the time. But she’s sooooo busy. Busy meaning watching the washing machine work while she deletes comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, it took me only about 2.5 seconds to figure out the school. They need to stop putting any and all information out there about this. They make it too easy. It is an actual school, not a daycare/school and school does start for the new year in the beginning of August. Their webpage describes the exact observation visit procedure that Jenn described. I don't know how she didn't understand what was going on.

He only cried once, at the end of the day. Tim's reason for the crying was that he had all this energy to still burn off. Jenn's version said he missed her too much. They both lie so poorly. J$ cried at nap time because never in his entire 3 1/2 years has he been told he just has to sit in a place and be quiet or relax without someone there soothing him in some way.

Tim's been reading here--a lot. This is another Tattle's greatest hits vlog. He tells the viewers how J$ dropping his nap has made him a better sleeper. When he goes to bed a little later, he sleeps later in the morning. We've been saying this here for a long, long time. He also talks about how if you ask J$ an opened ended question, he gets confused and can't answer, but when you ask a specific question he can answer it. I know that I've personally given examples here of how they need to quit asking him questions the way they do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think they have communication issues. They seriously could benefit from marriage counseling.
Tim is such an insufferable asshole. Jenn was talking about the anxiety and stuff she’s feeling about sending Jackson to school and Tim just brushes it off and says “I watched the Madalorian last night.”
Not defending Jenn at all but how is she supposed to talk to him if he responds with stupid tit like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently Big Baby weighs 11 pounds, 7 ounces at one month and Ginn says he's gained about 2 pounds. Dim thinks the hospital got his length wrong because Big Baby hasn't grown much in length. 🙄

witch still can't be bothered to support his neck but does want Big Baby to "coo" on command.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.07.11 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Tim said that Jackson keeps going up to the baby who is trying to sleep and bothering him. Dim says he doesn’t know what to do because he thinks it’s sweet Jackson loves his little brother and doesn’t want to tell him to leave him alone but that the baby does need sleep.
Just set some rules, Dimmy! Simply tell Jackson that he needs to leave the baby alone because he needs a nap. And that they can play again when he wakes up.
They suck at parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How come they talked about Oliver's doctor appointment and not J$'s? During the live stream they said they took J$ for his 3 year appointment at the same time.

Reactions: 16
Tim said that Jackson keeps going up to the baby who is trying to sleep and bothering him. Dim says he doesn’t know what to do because he thinks it’s sweet Jackson loves his little brother and doesn’t want to tell him to leave him alone but that the baby does need sleep.
Just set some rules, Dimmy! Simply tell Jackson that he needs to leave the baby alone because he needs a nap. And that they can play again when he wakes up.
They suck at parenting.
While telling us all this, J$ is literally climbing on Tim's head. Climbing.on.his.head. While Tim is talking about how he needs to leave $liver alone and let $liver sleep. That was the perfect opportunity for boundaries and they just laughed it off.

More J$ cam? Where's that clip of them promising the viewers that the channel would NEVER do this? Kind of like getting pregnant was NEVER going to happen.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.