The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video. They're FINALLY sending J$ to preschool but she's already talking about sending miracle 2 to school. 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Holy tit Jen can blab her mouth and I hate how tim just stares at her. Creep central lol

Reactions: 19
Dim is obsessed with booty butts and Ginn is bleeping obsessed with pointing out when either of her children are in the process of pooping. FFS.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The witch says she keeps checking her phone while Buddy is giving preschool a trial run as if she actually gives a duck if he's okay. HELLO you left your bleeping miracle child on a cruise ship with a friend while you got off the ship in Nassau, you left your child with the nanny late at night right before a hurricane was about to hit, and you LEFT YOUR MIRACLE CHILD IN A VAN WITH A STRANGER in Hawaii. And you leave him with Nanny of the Season while you go galivanting around town, so duck off witch. He's with teachers and students and you mentioned multiple times how he couldn't leave you fast enough to go do the school thing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The witch says she keeps checking her phone while Buddy is giving preschool a trial run as if she actually gives a duck if he's okay. HELLO you left your bleeping miracle child on a cruise ship with a friend while you got off the ship in Nassau, you left your child with the nanny late at night right before a hurricane was about to hit, and you LEFT YOUR MIRACLE CHILD IN A VAN WITH A STRANGER in Hawaii. And you leave him with Nanny of the Season while you go galivanting around town, so duck off witch. He's with teachers and students and you mentioned multiple times how he couldn't leave you fast enough to go do the school thing.
Wouldn't you want to get away from all the screaming and crying, plus there's a month old baby in the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another snooze fest and damn Tim seemed super annoyed towards the end of the vlog. not all laughs and giggles at the tracker household.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn said she can't believe they weren't allowed to stay. She thought she'd be able to do things like show Buddy where the bathroom is. witch how would YOU even know where the bathroom is??

Apparently Buddy doesn't like going to swim and gym classes according to Liar Liar Jorts on Fire, but he was fine going to school.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Seems pretty obvious they have can’t keep a nanny so they have no choice but to put him in school.

Reactions: 38
"oh my goodness look at this baby's butt" Ginn says as Buddy's butt is climbing all over Dim's head.

1) he's not a baby he's a bleeping preschooler
2) oh you bet all the perves are looking at that booty butt 🤢
3) maybe teach the kid to stop climbing on top of other people's heads

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched yet, late lacrosse game tonight, but if they are sending J$ to school, that means that they have exhausted all nanny options and have officially hit Plan Z.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
HELLO YOU HAVE A BACKYARD why the duck are you racing indoors on slippery floors with all the bleeping obstacles that Ft Pampers has? And move that diaper box and diaper genie out of the hallway, you cluttered turds.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.28.48 PM.png

Yet again, no one in this GD hellhole can push in their chairs, and why TF is the baby's carrier that you drag all over tarnation in public places on the DINING table where you EAT?
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.31.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I haven't watched yet, late lacrosse game tonight, but if they are sending J$ to school, that means that they have exhausted all nanny options and have officially hit Plan Z.
He’s not going until next year. I’m guessing he wasn’t ready.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wait?? They are sending J to school now?? It's almost the end of the year... it must be more like a day care than a school.. school would make him wait until the next sessions start... also I don't know many schools that are going to accept him not potty trained

Reactions: 14
Ginn says it takes her hours and hours and hours to edit, but in this vlog she's talking about Vanderpump Rules being on at the moment and it's on Wednesdays at 9pm (I doubt this was filmed last Wednesday). So the witch can "edit" in a short amount of time but of course has to pretend she has anything remotely resembling even a part-time job. 🙄
---
Ginn says they have Big Baby's one month appointment tomorrow (of course as expected and mentioned on here already, the witch was confused between one month and 4 weeks), and Dim asks her what time and she says 9:15. Seemed more of a "hey witch remember we need to be there at 9:15 please confirm you understand this and will roll out of bed" than a "wow I genuinely don't know what time, do you?" question.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.