The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t thi
The recipes are from Delish, where apparently there is a paywall, and Ginn witches that the site costs $20 normally to access the recipes so she had their friend take a screenshot of the recipes and send it back to the Bojos so the Bojos could print it?? And then Ginn says she wishes she could just show them how she made it so the stans could get the recipe for free?? Hi Ginn, you're not Robin Hood and a recipe from an otherwise paid site is not a life necessity you're giving to the poor masses, and YOU'D BE PROFITTING FROM THEIR RECIPE that you're unwilling to pay to access.

That's not how charity and goodwill work. 🙄
isn’t this their entire m.o.? The Bojo’s (+2 dogs 1 halo 1 no-halo) enter private property, film it, then post online for their personal gain.

Reactions: 15
Wtf is the diaper genie doing downstairs when the nursery is upstairs? How much you wanna bet half the time that kid gets changed on the kitchen counter🤢
There’s a changing table downstairs next to the diaper genie. I assume they are too lazy to take the babies upstairs to change them. I can’t imagine having that thing in the main living area.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I remember Ginn (in a very rare moment) taking OG Buddy DOWNSTAIRS during a live show to change his diaper down there. Instead of you know, his own bleeping room that should have a changing table?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Me coming to their house for dinner and seeing the diaper genie rightfuckingthere.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the 4/9 video, they are putting water in the cup for the bunny… Jackson just takes the cup from Tim. There is no “please”, there’s no “thank you” there’s no “May I”, a “can I” or nothing.

Then there are the teachers like myself, asking 8 year olds (because their parents failed to teach them any god damn manners) “where are your manners?” Or “how do you ask for this cup?”
I would literally take the cup back, and ask the child to start over and do it respectfully.

“give me my cup back, and let’s try again”

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Amazing she beeks Delish who put effort but it's ok for her to sit in that ugly half painted bedroom, yapping about nothing and ask for superstickers.
---
There’s a changing table downstairs next to the diaper genie. I assume they are too lazy to take the babies upstairs to change them. I can’t imagine having that thing in the main living area.
They probably have 3...2 upstairs for both boys and 1 downstairs...like they have 2 rocking chairs.

Reactions: 10
Meaning of a Tracker Easter:
Ridicule your firstborn, embarrass him, ignore him, leave him out of activities, palm him off onto anyone that’ll take him and then buy him loads of tit to make up for it. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Dear Tim and J*n,

I hope this note finds you well. I wanted to express my thoughts and feelings about something that happened during our Easter egg hunt this year.

While I appreciate the effort you put into documenting our family activities and creating memories, I felt frustrated during the Easter egg hunt when I noticed that you were using a vlogging camera to capture the moment. It felt like the focus was more on recording the event than being present and enjoying the experience as a family.

Easter egg hunts are a special tradition for me, and I look forward to them every year. However, having a camera following us around made me feel like I was being watched or that the experience was being staged for the camera rather than being genuine and spontaneous. It took away from the joy and spontaneity of the moment, and I found it distracting.

I understand that you enjoy vlogging and want to capture our family moments for profit, but I would appreciate it if we could strike a balance between capturing memories and making money. It would mean a lot to me if we could have more unplugged family time, where we can fully immerse ourselves in the experience without the distraction of cameras. I kbiw my new cast mate Oliv3r feels the same way.

I love spending time with our family and creating lasting memories together. I believe that being fully present in the moment allows us to cherish and appreciate these memories even more. Thank you for understanding my perspective, and I hope we can find a balance that works for all of us.

With love, J$

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wtf is the diaper genie doing downstairs when the nursery is upstairs? How much you wanna bet half the time that kid gets changed on the kitchen counter🤢
I imagine that many diapers have been changed on the kitchen counter (with two boys) because THEY are too lazy to walk the 15 - 20 feet to the changing table just outside the downstairs half bathroom which @hcslacs referred.
71958FAE-258B-4DD1-BF4D-49F7C3E1BD7C.jpeg
9ACDC942-57A4-41CB-BC4C-FEB4521060AE.png
The downstairs office and living room is just to the right of this shelving unit.

I concur with @Quasimodo that the diaper genie gets full quickly with the two boys and doesn’t get emptied often. Therefore stinking up the whole downstairs area.

Does that mean they have three changing tables?
Jaxy’s room, D’Oliver’s room and downstairs?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised Ginn was actually holding Ol$ver during the time lapse. Maybe she was bringing him downstairs to change his diaper. 🥴
2.png

Reactions: 9
Dinner is late because she tried a new recipe....for mashed potato casserole. I cannot imagine that any mashed potato casserole would be very complicated. She also made the carrots and the burnt steaks. Oh, and the velveeta dip. And has piles upon piles upon piles of dishes.

How is she not embarrassed at how utterly incompetent she is in the kitchen? Well, at everything, really.

She also planned to make a salad, but everyone else vetoed that. That's shocking.

She made 4 steaks. Buddy had his "veggie" mac n cheese, so I guess T&J each had two steaks? And there were two boxes of what looked like donuts on the nasty counter. JFC they eat so badly and so much. What was she saying again about a health kick?

ETA: I had skipped to the meal to see that disaster, but at around 19:50 it sounds like someone else laughs. Maybe Mike is there? Ok, maybe they aren't as gluttonous as I said they were. (but barely)
Not sure whether this is disgusting on face value or truly sad. It says zero as far as any kind of family tradition or culture. No where near what anyone would call an Easter dinner.

Reactions: 8
Trigger warning- gross feet alert.

The only thing I (unfortunately) noticed in this vlog was their disgusting, dirty feet on full display as they sat on the kitchen floor (why can't they do this stuff on the living room couch???). I honestly don't understand why his toes are always bent so severely and looked tensed up when he sits down barefoot. This looks so strange. 🤔 They have some unfortunate feet that they love to show the viewers for some reason.
Grosst2.jpg

And don't forget the dark grime on Jenn's toes/feet.
🤢🥴
Grossj3.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ginn: "I will link all the recipes of everything I made down below"
Down below:
View attachment 2091490

#Orlando 🫠
That’s quite ok ( except for the fact she lies or is lazy) because I wouldn’t want to try anything she burns anyway lol!
---
Trigger warning- gross feet alert.

The only thing I (unfortunately) noticed in this vlog was their disgusting, dirty feet on full display as they sat on the kitchen floor (why can't they do this stuff on the living room couch???). I honestly don't understand why his toes are always bent so severely and looked tensed up when he sits down barefoot. This looks so strange. 🤔 They have some unfortunate feet that they love to show the viewers for some reason.
View attachment 2091728

🤢🥴
View attachment 2091732
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮, seriously devoid of ordinary hygiene.

Reactions: 6
I‘m pretty sure they have a changing table set up in that hallway next to the diaper genie. I used to catch glimpses of it every now and then. I also remember wondering why they couldn’t walk up the stairs to change Jackson and would want a changing table front and center for anyone coming in their house to see.
---
Sorry, I said the same thing as you before I saw your post

Reactions: 8
She linked the recipes in a comment. Someone asked about the dip recipe. She says she made it up on the fly, like some Top Chef contestant. That’s pretty amazing considering it’s the standard rotel queso dip recipe.

E4D32777-7C15-4231-BE5D-0DE94C9D44F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Truly pitiful and disgusting. Sooo lazy‼

Reactions: 6
Kind of off topic, some of you know I’m in Montreal. We had a bad ice storm last Wednesday that knocked out power to over a million people. We just got power back this afternoon. We spent days charging our phones in my truck driving around trying to find milk for our son, food, and places to get warm. We all had to share a bed as our home was at 50F/10C. I finally was going to suck it up and stay in hotel only to find out we snagged a room bc they had no power. We lost all of our food and couldn’t really celebrate Easter. Luckily, I got our son’s basket stuff 2+ weeks ago. We had huge branches fall on both of our cars with minimal damage, but we’re safe.
Our son was such a trooper through it all too. He was understanding and patient. I’m so bleeping proud of him.

Before the power came back today I took the opportunity to clean and sanitize the fridge/freezer bc everything had to be trashed. When we got power back around 330pm I went to work. 3 loads of laundry, a full dishwasher then hand washed everything that needed it: glass pitchers, the Brita, ice cube trays, glass storage jars. It felt so good to clean everything.

Idk how Dim & Ginn do it. Live in squalor and eat like tit. I was too cold to do anything around the house with minimal hot water, I was reserving whatever we could for hand washing. We’ve been eating like garbage for 5 days, bc we couldn’t be picky with what we could actually find. We didn’t know when our next hot meal would come. I feel like absolute tit. I can’t wait to cook tomorrow, grilled chicken and a big green salad with olive oil and vinegar.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay but seriously though, how the duck do people live with all this GD junk and not lose it? Why do they need both of these baby rockers?
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 8.50.05 PM.png

I imagine that many diapers have been changed on the kitchen counter (with two boys) because THEY are too lazy to walk the 15 - 20 feet to the changing table just outside the downstairs half bathroom which @hcslacs referred.
The downstairs office and living room is just to the right of this shelving unit.

I concur with @Quasimodo that the diaper genie gets full quickly with the two boys and doesn’t get emptied often. Therefore stinking up the whole downstairs area.

Does that mean they have three changing tables?
Jaxy’s room, D’Oliver’s room and downstairs?
To make things even grosser, guests have to walk past the diaper genie to use their bathroom where there is a tiny Buddy toilet where you know he's missed and pissed around it but neither Dim nor Ginn can be bothered to clean up the piss on the floor or the wall.

🤢🥴
View attachment 2091732
Okay beyond the grossness that is the bottom of her foot that's dirtier than if she walked barefoot through the Tenderloin neighborhood here in SF, apparently she still can't be bothered to bend over and remove that last sad bit of nail polish that's been hanging on for weeks. 🤢

I'm surprised neither of them has gotten gout before. I have a friend who is in good shape and active and the same age as the Bojos but he has gotten gout occasionally and his doctor has told him to knock it off with too much red meat and shrimp, which he loves.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 8.58.51 PM.png

Reactions: 14
While I am (we are) criticizing them...

Why can't they have a little picnic table or small table and chairs in their grassy area for J? It seems incredibly dumb to me that they had to go inside and sit on the tile in the kitchen to go through the basket. The weather looked nice outside and it was early morning - just hang outside and let him open his plastic eggs by himself, and maybe play with his stuff at a table out there. I DON'T GET IT. 😅

I also think the $9 in coins in all those eggs was stupid. Give the kid some small candies in the eggs and stop trying to control everything. Did Jenn even know what had been put in the eggs? She seemed as surprised as J. 😒 The tooth fairy is going to be dealing with high expectations if the E. Bunny is already shelling out $9 in coins (along with Hot Wheels, Lego, games, crafts, and candy).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.