The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give a bullshit reason for putting money in the eggs instead of candy.

Jen: um he loves pressed Penny machines
Dim: oh yeah
Jen: and that we never have change so I was like if the Easter Bunny could leave money for him for the Press Penny machines that would be great because then anytime we see one we'll have change for the machine or a wishing well

It took the Easter Bunny to give them change for the machine?? If they never have change where did the Easter Bunny money come from? And does that mean Buddy will need to take a coin purse with him anytime they go out? Maybe he can start wearing his own man purse--to match the girl shorts.

Idiots.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Dim didn't have the baby carrier buckled in the back. If the straps fall off of his shoulders the baby will fall. Great job, Dim.
3.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven’t back read at all, but why is the Easter basket in the kitchen?????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for pointing out there was a changing table downstairs, I didn’t know. Still though….. gross.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if anyone has said this but Jackson to the robot vacuum: why are you coming in here...the child who has never seen anything clean the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised Ginn was actually holding Ol$ver during the time lapse. Maybe she was bringing him downstairs to change his diaper. 🥴
View attachment 2091724
Why is the Prop all but pinned to the table by his chin whilst Dimmifer does the kids Lego for him? Why not have a little table and chair set up that he can do these sort of activities on?
Also is it normal in America for you to spend so much time sat on the kitchen floor either playing with your kid or in general sat having a chat propped against your fridge like these two waste of space parents do? (Asking as a Brit cos sure as hell it don’t happen over here!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And explain to just how long you had to have the recipe open for it to disappear? I've opened the recipe, there is a button to print it out at the bottom, all without paying $20. Of course Jenn would never have heard of opening the website again with a private or incognito window.

Reactions: 10
Why is the Prop all but pinned to the table by his chin whilst Dimmifer does the kids Lego for him? Why not have a little table and chair set up that he can do these sort of activities on?
Also is it normal in America for you to spend so much time sat on the kitchen floor either playing with your kid or in general sat having a chat propped against your fridge like these two waste of space parents do? (Asking as a Brit cos sure as hell it don’t happen over here!!)
Brit here too 🙋‍♀️I’m sure they’ve said in the past that they film in the kitchen because the light is good and it shows off Jenn’s greasy skin beauty at its best. Despite that long list of equipment they ‘list down below’ they still haven’t found a camera that isn’t tit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
No, it's not normal to sit on the kitchen floor. It's weird. I've never sat down on my kitchen floor in my life. Do they sit there because their other rooms are too messy? I'll never understand Tracker logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have two teens 18+ and can say that I cannot think of one time that we have ever done any sort of activity on our kitchen floor. Our last house had just about the exact floor plan as the Trackers too. They did their activities either at the kitchen table, on the couch/coffee table or at their own little table.

Tim & Jenn--another freebie from me. IKEA makes an amazing Mammut kids table. The table comes in both square and round. You can buy chairs and stools. It's big and strong enough for you to sit at it too. Learning how to write in the position of sitting on the floor and leaning over/down isn't a good idea, especially for a kid who already has fine motor skills delays. If you are going to make him do "homework" as you called it, now, you're going to want to set up his environment for homework. Did you do your homework all hunched over on your dirty, nasty, kitchen floor? If you did, that's probably why you are both such idiots. You suck as parents, try setting up your kids for success.

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 6.24.12 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As a parent to 3 children, I can not think of one time I ever sat on the kitchen floor with them. We did have the little tykes table and chair set back in the day and that is where they would sit and play. I just don't get the trackholes AT ALL. The have a swing set up in the kitchen and that makes sense. And it's still bothering me that J4D was whining on video about how $liver woke up right as she was about to eat. That is so mean. My oldest when he was about $liver's age would do the same thing - dinner was on the table and he would start crying. We would say he smells the food and is hungry too (LOL!!!). But here's the difference - we didn't have a camera recording our every movement and we sure didn't post it on YT (there was no YT back then but if there was)so year's down the road he could see it and say 'Boy my Mom and Dad sure do suck as parents' - we can only hope. I am so disgusted by these 2 humans, they really don't LOVE their children at all and it's obvious in these vlogs they post. J$ and $liver are only there for revenue. So sad.

Reactions: 18
Even my cats don’t sit on the floor of the kitchen as much as this family sits on the floor of theirs. I clean the floor of my kitchen regularly and I still wouldn’t ever have a reason to sit on the floor unless I’m reorganizing stuff on a bottom shelf or inspecting the garbage disposal under the sink or something.

And I don’t at all understand why they drag the baby swing into the bleeping kitchen or have Buddy’s hot wheels setup in there, and where they’ve done arts&crafts when their whole first floor is tiled anyway, or why in the past they’ve had Buddy’s easel in there and stuff that belongs in a playroom in general and not in a damn kitchen. They even had him playing with his drone there (that he broke and then they bought an even more expensive version of the gifted version he’d gotten and he hasn’t played with since).

They have so much space in that house and yet still also have tit like a basketball hoop in the dining area (how often has Buddy even continued using that??). He has a play kitchen downstairs AND upstairs in the actual designated play area. It’s just ridiculous and chaotic.

• Heart
I could not imagine sitting on my kitchen floor an I keep my floors clean with disinfectant floor cleaner

As soon as my neice was old enough we went out an got a cute little unicorn table an chair set for her, she uses it for whatever an for meals we have her booster seat for the chair an table set we have in the kitchen so she can sit an eat with us

Reactions: 12
Our family (in the US) has never once sat on the floor of our kitchen...ever. My kids have never played with toys on the floor of our kitchen. We have never, as a family, sat in front of the refrigerator. Besides being the most uncomfortable thing I can imagine doing, it's also weird as hell and unsafe for a kid to set up toys on the kitchen floor. I think they do it because they think the lighting is better there? Newsflash to them- it isn't better. 😂 The oil glistens off their faces in there with that overhead lighting by the fridge, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When my sons were J$$ age at Easter we used to hide a few wrapped small chocolate eggs, outdoors if the weather was ok ( I'm in the UK) or indoors ( we've only got a tiny house but still found hiding places) & they had so much fun looking for them & yes they were allowed to eat a chocolate egg after they found them. We then either all went for a family walk or play games indoors followed by a family roast dinner & a bit more chocolate. Not once did we buy them toys or give them money at Easter!
We used to make little Easter nest cakes with the boys which they loved putting the mini eggs on top ( & sneaking the odd one for themselves 😂)
Happy family time....making memories without performing to a camera!
They also should have included $$liver in the garden egg hunt, explaining to J$$ that the eggs were to be shared between them.
Clueless parents 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have two teens 18+ and can say that I cannot think of one time that we have ever done any sort of activity on our kitchen floor. Our last house had just about the exact floor plan as the Trackers too. They did their activities either at the kitchen table, on the couch/coffee table or at their own little table.

Tim & Jenn--another freebie from me. IKEA makes an amazing Mammut kids table. The table comes in both square and round. You can buy chairs and stools. It's big and strong enough for you to sit at it too. Learning how to write in the position of sitting on the floor and leaning over/down isn't a good idea, especially for a kid who already has fine motor skills delays. If you are going to make him do "homework" as you called it, now, you're going to want to set up his environment for homework. Did you do your homework all hunched over on your dirty, nasty, kitchen floor? If you did, that's probably why you are both such idiots. You suck as parents, try setting up your kids for success.

View attachment 2092187
We had this exact IKEA table for our kids, but set up in their own play area (not too far from the kitchen). At one point we also had a Little Tykes picnic table with the seats connected close to our kitchen by the sliding doors. I just can't imagine having my kids underfoot in the kitchen on the floor.

Reactions: 10
When my sons were J$$ age at Easter we used to hide a few wrapped small chocolate eggs, outdoors if the weather was ok ( I'm in the UK) or indoors ( we've only got a tiny house but still found hiding places) & they had so much fun looking for them & yes they were allowed to eat a chocolate egg after they found them. We then either all went for a family walk or play games indoors followed by a family roast dinner & a bit more chocolate. Not once did we buy them toys or give them money at Easter!
We used to make little Easter nest cakes with the boys which they loved putting the mini eggs on top ( & sneaking the odd one for themselves 😂)
Happy family time....making memories without performing to a camera!
They also should have included $$liver in the garden egg hunt, explaining to J$$ that the eggs were to be shared between them.
Clueless parents 🤷‍♀️
It also would have been better for J$ if he held his own basket. Holding the basket, picking up an egg, putting the egg in the basket while holding would also help him with his motor skills. There is absolutely no reason why at 3 1/2, he wasn't just set loose in the yard with his basket while Tim and Jenn sat off to the side with the baby. Instead, they were both within an arms reach of him, Tim holding the basket, Jenn telling him where the eggs were.

For Easter my kids always got gifts in their baskets but it was always outside/spring type stuff. They'd get a new pool floatie, a beach ball, a new towel with whatever character they were into at the time, chalk, bubbles, balls, jump ropes....stuff like that.

NO. It's absolutely NOT normal (of Americans) to sit on your kitchen floor to do everything. It's just them.

ETA: They never did this at the house in Sanford either so I think it's also like @littlemuv referenced - they think the lighting is best in there for filming or something. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I never sat on a kitchen floor unless cleaning out cabinets or the fridge. I have never seen anyone sit on their kitchen floor and I for sure have never seen a kid’s toy set up on the kitchen floor.

• Heart
It also would have been better for J$ if he held his own basket. Holding the basket, picking up an egg, putting the egg in the basket while holding would also help him with his motor skills. There is absolutely no reason why at 3 1/2, he wasn't just set loose in the yard with his basket while Tim and Jenn sat off to the side with the baby. Instead, they were both within an arms reach of him, Tim holding the basket, Jenn telling him where the eggs were.

For Easter my kids always got gifts in their baskets but it was always outside/spring type stuff. They'd get a new pool floatie, a beach ball, a new towel with whatever character they were into at the time, chalk, bubbles, balls, jump ropes....stuff like that.
Because it’s all about the YT footage. They needed to $$$ it, since that’s why they had kids in the first place. Let the kid egg hunt, hide one or two for Oliver and let J find them, so O can start his own pressed penny collection. I think those are “core memories” right?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.