The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn said they had friends over for dinner and to meet the baby
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if "the cousins' parents" (aka Tim's brother Adam and his wife) either lied to them about their kids being "sick" so as not to have to deal with Jenn ... OR ... Tim and Jenn simply made that tit up (surprise, surprise) in order to explain to the stans why they weren't going to be with (aka didn't want to be with) family on Easter... cuz I doubt Adam watches the vlogs to see they'd lie about his kids.

When Jenn was explaining about it, she kept pausing and looking at Tim as if for reassurance she was saying things "right." Classic liar move.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ginn confirmed one of her "friends" is a some vegan disney chick on Instagram who bought Big Baby a bunny onesie. 🥴

I just imagine desperate influencers like that and themeparkdad and some other account that reviews theme park food that they've mentioned in an influencer-saturated world desperately clinging on to the Bojos like suckerfish on a (dying) shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple of other things:

I don't understand how when they know kids watch their tit, they show a Target vlog of them buying all this tit and the next day the Easter bunny bring it all. I give J$ about one more holiday cycle before they blow it all.

We asked the Easter Bunny (that you told us yesterday that you didn't understand how J$ knew about) to give money and not candy. For the pressed penny machines because we never have change. Most of the pressed penny machines take credit cards now. Almost all of them take dollar bills. Very few take coins like back in the day when you put the two quarters and a penny in. You would think theme park experts would know that.

Jenn cleans dishes and points out, this is the queso dip, I'll probably just eat this later. She tells us earlier, before the actual dinner, that it has Velveeta, Rotelle, ground beef and taco seasoning. It has been sitting on the counter for hours and hours. This is how you get food poisoning. You can't leave tit like that out on the counter all day and then decide to eat it.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 6.25.47 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Ginn confirmed one of her "friends" is a some vegan disney chick on Instagram who bought Big Baby a bunny onesie. 🥴

I just imagine desperate influencers like that and themeparkdad and some other account that reviews theme park food that they've mentioned in an influencer-saturated world desperately clinging on to the Bojos like suckerfish on a (dying) shark.
Probably the same vegan disney chick that Tim was with at Woody's BBQ with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The recipes are from Delish, where apparently there is a paywall, and Ginn witches that the site costs $20 normally to access the recipes so she had their friend take a screenshot of the recipes and send it back to the Bojos so the Bojos could print it?? And then Ginn says she wishes she could just show them how she made it so the stans could get the recipe for free?? Hi Ginn, you're not Robin Hood and a recipe from an otherwise paid site is not a life necessity you're giving to the poor masses, and YOU'D BE PROFITTING FROM THEIR RECIPE that you're unwilling to pay to access.

That's not how charity and goodwill work. 🙄
I bet Delish feels like they dodged a bullet because this lazy witch didn't link the recipes of her disgusting looking food. I'm sure the actual recipes are fine, she just sucks at cooking.

Reactions: 9
I don't celebrate Easter and I don't do religion at all, but I'm just sayin', if you're describing your Easter junk that you gave the kid as a HAUL, you're missing whatever the original point of Easter was supposed to be. 🙄

Buddy didn't give AF about the birdhouse. 🫠
View attachment 2091359

Buddy's outfits are always channeling Richard Simmons these days. Poor kid.
it looks like buddy is wearing girl shorts hey dumb and dumbest y'all are horrible parents and the content sucks

Reactions: 10
If Ginn thinks eggs are so expensive (enough to give Buddy a hard time on camera about it)
It's a pet peeve of mine when a parent talks to a child about costs of anything. A kid doesn't need to know any of that. They're kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Jen says the baby slept through the entire cooking of the meal. Then later says she couldn’t film the cooking of the meal because it was so chaotic with Jackson running around and the baby crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jen says the baby slept through the entire cooking of the meal. Then later says she couldn’t film the cooking of the meal because it was so chaotic with Jackson running around and the baby crying.
It's difficult for Ginn to remember all her lies especially since she cannot easily edit them out when she makes contradictory statements....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmm, wonder if Jen’s “friend” is that vegan lady that sat with Tim and Mike at the Woody restaurant.

I also wonder whatever happened to that new “friend” she met in the basket aisle at Target. Did she also stop by for some queso dip?

It's a pet peeve of mine when a parent talks to a child about costs of anything. A kid doesn't need to know any of that. They're kids.
Yep. I agree. There's a healthy way to do it, then there's...the Trackers.

My mother talked about money all the time to my little brother when he was growing up (we're 16 years apart) ... always emphasizing to him how expensive things were, how they couldn't afford things, how my parents didn't have any money, etc.

(even thou it wasn't true... no clue why she'd say those things... but she would always be a martyr / victim like Jenn)

So, as a little 5-year-old kid, he was walking around obsessed with the cost of things and declaring "pay bills, don't make bills."

Even now, as an adult, he refuses to buy things (even necessities like new sunglasses) because he's terrified of the cost of things. She really made him extremely awkward with money. He's not miserly or anything (he's generous at the holidays and donates $$$ and things), but he has a very poor relationship with money for himself.

• Sad
This reminds me, I feel that Tim doesn't mention the clouds and possible storms a-headin' his way anymore. Maybe I haven't paid attention or maybe it's the time of year? Is there less rain in Spring?

I feel like a shot of clouds was a must-have in any MK video, along with burgers/hot dogs, people mover and a cookie. Maybe with Tron opening he's trying to mix it up a bit.
I live in central FL. The daily storms haven’t started back up yet. Our grass is very brown from lack of rain. The past few days have seen some rain, but it had been pretty sparse before that. So, just give it time. I feel like daily afternoon storms start up in May or so and go through the early part of the fall.

🥴
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.43.23 PM.png

Thought this stan was "stuckinmo poo"
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.43.48 PM.png

Didn't they get "mysterious" food poisoning last Easter? The goldfish crackers reminded me of that.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.45.20 PM.png

Oh cool, another grabby bratty kid with no boundaries.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.46.31 PM.png

Yes kimkimmy, it's you and not the useless mashed potato named Ginn who remembers to "link down below" about 10% of the time.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.46.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't believe these two delusional people have a baby swing in the middle of the kitchen floor wtf a swing belongs in the living room you two twats get with reality dimifer and jennraffe

Reactions: 12
Poor D’Oliver doesn’t have a chance with E Bunny and Santa. You know that as soon as J$ finds out, he will ruin it for BIG little brother. Those kids would be better off living with gma and gpa.

Reactions: 12
Dim just can't make his way to fill up that propane tank so they can barbecue the friggin steaks!
Ridiculous amount of toys and candy for Jackpot.
Pretty sure their friends did the dishes.
Gross...at 10 pm they are going to keep eating? After they pigged out all day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is what's killing me. Our editer extraordinaire leaves all these things in these vlog and at no point wonders if this is something that the world needs to see. They treat their kids like tit, show everyone that and the stans praise them for it!

Of course Jenn isn't a nice person but a thundercunt so I can see her leaving the crappy things in hoping that she will get sympathy for her own crappy behavior because she knows that the Kool aid drinkers will sing her praises no matter what fucked up tit she does.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! I never get to use this meme and it's my favorite!
ohher,cockjugglingthundercunt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They have been doing this for 14 years and still can’t figure out how to angle a camera properly. We don’t need lingering shots of Tim’s crotch for fucks sake.
39D2C61D-4B66-42DB-92DD-2A0EBD55F131.png

Also, why did Tim grab the collar of Jackson’s shirt the way he did? I thought he might have been trying to fix his tag maybe but I don’t think so:
E6EF8ADF-A78E-4605-A872-F96FF3F687BB.png

When Jackson was going through his “haul” he was visibly excited for the candy and the Hot Wheels and the word game. But when showing him the bird house and the trash can game, he didn’t seem to understand what they were, simply responding with “yeah” in a monotone flat voice.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.