The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They give a bullshit reason for putting money in the eggs instead of candy.

Jen: um he loves pressed Penny machines
Dim: oh yeah
Jen: and that we never have change so I was like if the Easter Bunny could leave money for him for the Press Penny machines that would be great because then anytime we see one we'll have change for the machine or a wishing well

It took the Easter Bunny to give them change for the machine?? If they never have change where did the Easter Bunny money come from? And does that mean Buddy will need to take a coin purse with him anytime they go out? Maybe he can start wearing his own man purse--to match the girl shorts.

Idiots.
They either forgot or ate all the candy intended for the eggs.
---
Brit here too 🙋‍♀️I’m sure they’ve said in the past that they film in the kitchen because the light is good and it shows off Jenn’s greasy skin beauty at its best. Despite that long list of equipment they ‘list down below’ they still haven’t found a camera that isn’t tit 🤷‍♀️
it’s not the camera, it is just them, they are tit. They are too dumb, lazy, cheap to get proper lighting.

Reactions: 16
They ate soooo much food- all of those donuts, cookies & pastries. You know they had candy- along with two steaks, potato casserole (who knows what terrible ingredients were in that) and that gross ass dip. 🤢🤢🤢
I bought See’s candy for Easter & this how much I cut off the big egg I bought. It is so rich.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
They ate soooo much food- all of those donuts, cookies & pastries. You know they had candy- along with two steaks, potato casserole (who knows what terrible ingredients were in that) and that gross ass dip. 🤢🤢🤢
I bought See’s candy for Easter & this how much I cut off the big egg I bought. It is so rich.
Love See's!

But I feel ya. I don't know HOW the HELL these two eat as much food as they do. It's gross.

For Easter this year, DH and I ended up at Season52 for their Easter brunch.

I had one mimosa and ate 1/2 of this dinner. I took the other 1/2 home.

(and I only had a Cadbury creme egg for my Easter treat).

1681215621311.png

1681215454263.png

They amount of food they shovel in their mouths on a daily basis is flat out nasty. 🤮

• Heart
I almost picked up the plastic baseball bat and ball this weekend - LOL!!! That was always a staple for my kids Easter basket - fun stuff to use outside. Or the bamboo airplanes they would make and then take outside and try and fly (rubber band and all). Or the chalk buckets so they could go out in the driveway and draw away. And we are not the type to ever hover over the kids - send them out and watch them have some fun - it's all what 'being a kid' is about. Not with the Trackholes though - they have to 'control' each and ever step this child takes. He will never be able to function in a regular school setting. He will always be looking over his shoulder for one of the '2 humans.' And would have it been too much to ask to have J$ find an egg for $liver - boy, they do not know what being a 'big brother' is all about. My oldest is a boy and my youngest is a boy and even now as adults the older one still looks out for his younger brother. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't understand how they aren't literally throwing up with all the food they eat, an it's not like it's all meat/veg/potato etc they are always eating which in itself would make you feel full, it's all the tit like candy an cakes they are constantly eating that I can't get over, an it's every single day as well

If I ate a bit too much candy/chocolate/cake etc one day then there's no way I'd even want to look at it the next few days, even on vacation where am more relaxed an do eat a bit more rubbish, I still don't eat anywhere near what they do

Reactions: 18
I’ll say it again, Ginn is big but they both should be 50lbs heavier. Paging Mr & Mrs Tracker.

Why in the ever loving duck don’t they hire a housekeeper? Obviously they aren’t cleaning because they wORk SO HarD 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
I wanted to put this on here for those of you that don't watch the vids.

Go ahead Tim, tell us that you're reading Tattle without telling us that you read Tattle.

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.53.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.53.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.57.32 AM.png

Then you hear Jenn doing that ridiculous chuckle of hers in the background. bleeping slobs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wanted to put this on here for those of you that don't watch the vids.

Go ahead Tim, tell us that you're reading Tattle without telling us that you read Tattle.

View attachment 2092497

View attachment 2092498

View attachment 2092505
Okay Dimmy, if you're going to acknowledge the filthy, cluttered countertops, the least you can do now is explain why two grown adults with no jobs can't find time to clean them every once in a while. Don't worry, we'll wait.

Reactions: 25
Okay Dimmy, if you're going to acknowledge the filthy, cluttered countertops, the least you can do now is explain why two grown adults with no jobs can't find time to clean them every once in a while. Don't worry, we'll wait.
Or why they treat their kids the way they do. Come on Tim, we'll wait.

Reactions: 18
The strange thing about the countertop thing is--if my counters looked like theirs, they would never, but IF, my husband would start putting stuff away and cleaning it up before he would pick up a camera and discuss how excessively cluttered our countertop was. And I sure as tit wouldn't be laughing in the background about it. Most normal humans would be absolutely mortified to show people countertops that looked like theirs, let alone pick up a camera and purposefully broadcast it.

Reactions: 27
Kind of off topic, some of you know I’m in Montreal. We had a bad ice storm last Wednesday that knocked out power to over a million people. We just got power back this afternoon. We spent days charging our phones in my truck driving around trying to find milk for our son, food, and places to get warm. We all had to share a bed as our home was at 50F/10C. I finally was going to suck it up and stay in hotel only to find out we snagged a room bc they had no power. We lost all of our food and couldn’t really celebrate Easter. Luckily, I got our son’s basket stuff 2+ weeks ago. We had huge branches fall on both of our cars with minimal damage, but we’re safe.
Our son was such a trooper through it all too. He was understanding and patient. I’m so bleeping proud of him.

Before the power came back today I took the opportunity to clean and sanitize the fridge/freezer bc everything had to be trashed. When we got power back around 330pm I went to work. 3 loads of laundry, a full dishwasher then hand washed everything that needed it: glass pitchers, the Brita, ice cube trays, glass storage jars. It felt so good to clean everything.

Idk how Dim & Ginn do it. Live in squalor and eat like tit. I was too cold to do anything around the house with minimal hot water, I was reserving whatever we could for hand washing. We’ve been eating like garbage for 5 days, bc we couldn’t be picky with what we could actually find. We didn’t know when our next hot meal would come. I feel like absolute tit. I can’t wait to cook tomorrow, grilled chicken and a big green salad with olive oil and vinegar.
So sorry to hear that and what you had to go through. Happy to hear that you and your family are ok and the worst seems to be over and returning to normal. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m often telling my kids to get out of the kitchen, especially when I’m cooking. I can’t think of one home I’ve been to that has toys set up in and around their kitchen like the trackers do. Then again, their 3 yr old uses the stove and toaster oven. Maybe they’re trying to get jackson to do the dishes so they just hang out in the kitchen. Also, I now see why they take 800 trips to hotels. Even they can’t stand their pigsty home. And they’re too lazy to clean it.

Reactions: 15
It’s not normal to sit on the kitchen floor at all!! I can say the only time I have was while I was cleaning out cabinets and drawers. It’s gross that they have that huge house yet everything ends up in their dirty kitchen. I went a bit overboard on baskets this year, but my kids don’t really like candy so I substitute with other stuff. We’re going to the beach in July and both of my boys needed new swimwear. Since I have to buy it anyway, I figured i’d use that as basket stuffers. Swimsuits, sunglasses and goggles. And some hockey cards because they are both obsessed with them. lol. And no coach sunglasses, just target brand. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They have all of these gadgets to make their lives as lazy easy as possible… and they STILL suck

Tesla- no hassle of stopping at the gas station
A floor mopper- why mop when a gadget can do it?
A floor vacuum
Dish washer
Nanny
A motion vibrator - god forbid the baby learns to sleep without all the nonsense
7 strollers-
3 diaper genies
2 $500 Phillips fans bc the brand new state of the art AC system they just purchased isn’t good enough
2 swings (that we see) - because walking an extra 10 steps is out of the question
3 changing tables- why have a designated area to change the kid when you have the convenience of a table in every room
59 nursing bras
78 nursing shirts
Fans that just blows hot air
Portable ice AC units
The dyson hair dryer bc she spends the time to actually do her hair

I know I’m missing a load of other crap

• Haha
Or why they treat their kids the way they do. Come on Tim, we'll wait.
And the stans can’t (or refuse to) see past all this. To them:

Money = Love
Staycations/trips = Love
Daily visits to theme parks = Love
A house full of toys = Love
Being part of the vlogs = Love

And they think the kids are lucky/blessed/whatever just being in the presence of Tim and Jenn. These are people who cry, shake uncontrollably, and go out of their way to meet them when they’ve spent thousands of dollars to visit WDW and Universal. I can say with 100% honesty that when I did watch and enjoy them, I didn’t give a tit about meeting them. I just don’t know what the allure is, especially with these two. All the material things they have are not a show of love for their kids. When I see Tim holding O$, it looks like he’s reluctantly holding someone else’s kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clearly I am an outlier here, but I do frequently sit on the floor in my kitchen. My roommates like to hang out in there, and since our house is the opposite of an open floor plan, if one of us is cooking dinner and the others want to hang out with them, you just sit on the floor. If you sat at the dining room table while they cooked, you’d be sitting in a completely separate room. And there’s not really space to put chairs in the kitchen, so we just plop down on the floor. We keep the floors cleaned regularly though. However the tracker house is very much an open floor plan, so they have no excuse for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still not sure what is worse the awful way they live their lives or the fact that somehow a generation of stans looks up to them as some sort of relationship and also now parenting goals.

Reactions: 19
Jackson grabbing stuff immediately out of the Easter basket kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Also, Tim saying this game is from the same company that makes your other two games. Like that was supposed to mean something to a "toddler". He looked at them, like okay and?

Reactions: 17
I hated when Dim said that one of the reasons for giving J$ coins in some of his eggs was because "he can't handle sugar". J$ can handle sugar, you idiot, you just don't want to have to handle HIM when he's "wild" so you think that restricting his sugar intake will help that. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They also should have included $$liver in the garden egg hunt, explaining to J$$ that the eggs were to be shared between them.
Clueless parents 🤷‍♀️
Did $liver get screwed out of an Easter present?? I just realized that they didn't show anything for him! Whether he's just a baby or not, both kids should be joining in the easter fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.