The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way those comments are legit. Can you purchase YT comments? Too many editing comments, the last thing most people notice. Seems like Jen wants some attention and this is the way she gets it. I call BS.

Reactions: 26
Ok, Stan.
OMG. These stans are something else.

As if editing a vlog - for any length of time - is the equivalent of ER nursing, fighting in a war on the frontlines, fighting fires as a firefighter, working a thankless job as a schoolteacher... we could go on.

But yes, let's point out how Jenn deserves "praise" for her "exhaustion" in editing 25-minute vlogs on the Disney outlets, Target, and Publix.

🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think because they mention editing. I'm sure half the stans have no idea what that actually should involve. I was waiting for it to be from Helen Keller.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG. These stans are something else.

As if editing a vlog - for any length of time - is the equivalent of ER nursing, fighting in a war on the frontlines, fighting fires as a firefighter, working a thankless job as a schoolteacher... we could go on.

But yes, let's point out how Jenn deserves "praise" for her "exhaustion" in editing 25-minute vlogs on the Disney outlets, Target, and Publix.

🖕 🖕 🖕
You sure it can even be called editing? She leaves so much useless crap in there...tossing a bunch of clips together and not cutting out the extra is not editing.

Reactions: 12
New Easter vid. Sorry, but when did parents start buying Christmas level hauls for Easter? Anyway, the "Trash Stash" jokes write themselves. Jenn is already an expert at this game and she hasn't even opened the box yet.
jstash.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You all are just jealous haters!!!!! You just wish you could edit the way Jenn does. None of you could ever perform at your job the way she does hers. Jealous, jealous haters!

Great job Jenn!!! It's amazing how you can leave in Tim calling $liver, J$ and Tim saying the name of the place where J$ goes to gymnastics and still be worshipped by these lunatics.

But wait---there's more! Is that supposed to be "A Very Tracker Easter" or "Oy Vey, the Trackers Suck"

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 4.41.33 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yo Dim. Close your bleeping mouth. That isn’t a smile. It’s a look into the bottomless pit where hot dogs go to die.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh man, I forgot about 90's grunge Dimster.
So how many personalities has he tried on for size now?:
90's grunge
Hipster wax mustache
Asshole know-it-all douche that makes fun of people in parks
Golly Gee Whiz Kermit Guy
Bougie wannabe
#CampingPeople
#CruisePeople

What do you think he will be when he finally grows up and becomes a real boy? :ROFLMAO:
We know he's not a droid person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that a diaper genie just hanging out almost in the hallway? Fun. Wonder how often they bother dumping that out.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 1.54.37 PM.png

Apparently even pushing chairs in is too much work for them.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 1.56.08 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Allegedly, this is Jenn's filet steak. It may be fossilized dinosaur poop though. Waiting on sources to confirm.
Screenshot 2023-04-10 165755.png

Holy crap, I mean...holy trash stash!
holy.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don't celebrate Easter and I don't do religion at all, but I'm just sayin', if you're describing your Easter junk that you gave the kid as a HAUL, you're missing whatever the original point of Easter was supposed to be. 🙄

Buddy didn't give AF about the birdhouse. 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 2.00.03 PM.png

Buddy's outfits are always channeling Richard Simmons these days. Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
No way those comments are legit. Can you purchase YT comments? Too many editing comments, the last thing most people notice. Seems like Jen wants some attention and this is the way she gets it. I call BS.
First three screenshots are from one site...

2023-04-10.png
2023-04-10 (1).png
2023-04-10 (2).png
2023-04-10 (3).png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Excellent points being made by everyone.👏👏👏

Random thoughts….

Tim:
Didn’t he say in a NYE wishes home vlog that he was going to get a full physical?
When was the last time he had one?

His body shape (in relationship with the amount of food he consumes daily), beige, humburger/hutdog fried food laden diet, his aversion to fruits and vegetables, coupled with his constantly multiple bathroom visits do not denote a healthy person. (eating disorder (anorexia/bulimia) or IBS have been floated)

He has 3 children depending on him and if he doesn’t know what is going on with his body and how to meditate any issues he might not be long for this world. He really needs to get a baseline of his health, like now.

Dejennerate:
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ USELESS!!!!!
The only one she cares about is herself.
Not one speck of maternal instinct in her brain.
Every action on her part is “what is in it for me?”
Major FOMO at the expense of her children’s health, safety and well being.

btw - I see her body remaining in the perpetual six/seven months pregnant shape

Jaxy:
Major spoiled, entitled brat created by his sperm and egg donors’ neglect!
Parents (which THEY definitely are not) are a child’s first teachers for everything in the early years of life, behavioral examples and emotional developers. Tim and DJ have failed him on every single parental level.
Tim expects J$ to know and do everything perfectly. Like by osmosis.
DJ doesn’t give a fig. Never has.

This is why J$, at almost 3-1/2 years, can’t express his feelings, throws tantrums/meltdowns, physically lashes out, can’t utilize utensils properly to feed himself, struggles with large and especially fine motor skills, can’t talk clearly or cohesively, has a limited vocabulary, can’t string multiple words and sentences together, can’t dress himself, is not potty trained and still uses a pacifier.

D’Oliver:
“Cuteness is all relative.
If you are a relative you think they are cute.”

This poor child! 🥹😔
He is royally screwed genetically and biologically.
His bloated body is paying the price and is the result of the egg donor’s diet and refusal to accept she had GD while she was pregnant with him.

My hope is that he doesn’t have any long term issues from her selfishness and disregard for his health, development and safety.

As to Tim’s parents. I know that Grandma always sends lots of presents to Jaxy for Christmas and his birthday. So he is in their thoughts and hearts.
Although Tim and DJ fail to give the presents to him in a timely fashion. Like months later.

The grandparents were on the Mother’s Day cruise also. I never saw any meaningful one on one encounters/footage of them with Jaxy.
Cause in Bojo World “if we didn’t film it….It never happened!!”

So I guess they never were given the opportunity by Tim. ☹🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ginn: "Do you want to put the money in OUR piggy bank?"

witch, it's HIS not yours. His grandma got it for him, not you. Get your own damn piggy bank. Buddy needs to hide his piggy bank from his parents for when they get desperate and want to steal his quarters.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
You all are just jealous haters!!!!! You just wish you could edit the way Jenn does. None of you could ever perform at your job the way she does hers. Jealous, jealous haters!

Great job Jenn!!! It's amazing how you can leave in Tim calling $liver, J$ and Tim saying the name of the place where J$ goes to gymnastics and still be worshipped by these lunatics.

But wait---there's more! Is that supposed to be "A Very Tracker Easter" or "Oy Vey, the Trackers Suck"

View attachment 2091299
Egg hunt and Haul?? Seriously??? Easter is not supposed to be like Christmas. It isn't a "haul". FFS

Allegedly, this is Jenn's filet steak. It may be fossilized dinosaur poop though. Waiting on sources to confirm.
View attachment 2091345

Holy crap, I mean...holy trash stash!
View attachment 2091350
Holy trash pit! It helps if you wash as you cook....helps to minimize the anxiety of cleaning all at once. Good thing they got J$ the Trash Stash game. He can get some practice for how he'll have to clean the house since his parents can't seem to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Dinner is late because she tried a new recipe....for mashed potato casserole. I cannot imagine that any mashed potato casserole would be very complicated. She also made the carrots and the burnt steaks. Oh, and the velveeta dip. And has piles upon piles upon piles of dishes.

How is she not embarrassed at how utterly incompetent she is in the kitchen? Well, at everything, really.

She also planned to make a salad, but everyone else vetoed that. That's shocking.

She made 4 steaks. Buddy had his "veggie" mac n cheese, so I guess T&J each had two steaks? And there were two boxes of what looked like donuts on the nasty counter. JFC they eat so badly and so much. What was she saying again about a health kick?

ETA: I had skipped to the meal to see that disaster, but at around 19:50 it sounds like someone else laughs. Maybe Mike is there? Ok, maybe they aren't as gluttonous as I said they were. (but barely)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.