The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a diaper genie just hanging out almost in the hallway? Fun. Wonder how often they bother dumping that out.
View attachment 2091332

Apparently even pushing chairs in is too much work for them.
View attachment 2091337
That is the work of a poltergeist. Soon J will go live with the TV people and Jenn will scream…the swimming pool…the swimming pool! Tim will punch the HOA manager for moving the headstones but you left the bodies didn’t ya!
yeah…not the Tracker’s fault. Totally a poltergeist.
maybe Nanny C,D,E will be able to able to help retrieve Jackson from the realm of the tv people and say “ this house is clean” but then she will have to laugh and say “ from ghosts, the rest is a pig sty, y’all need a housekeeper on speed dial!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meaning of a Tracker Easter:
Ridicule your firstborn, embarrass him, ignore him, leave him out of activities, palm him off onto anyone that’ll take him and then buy him loads of tit to make up for it. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She made 4 steaks. Buddy had his "veggie" mac n cheese, so I guess T&J each had two steaks? And there were two boxes of what looked like donuts on the nasty counter. JFC they eat so badly and so much. What was she saying again about a health kick?

Jenn said they had friends over for dinner and to meet the baby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim presumably shouts out to Tattle mentioning their kitchen is usually "a little bit messy" because they keep a lot of tit on their counters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh, there they go again with Jackson having sugar. He sneaked one bite of a donut and became "wild". They probably tell him he can't have sugar so they can keep the giant box of donuts + two boxes of pastries for themselves.

Reactions: 19
She was just letting her melted butter burn on the stove so she could tell us her toxic trait is picking recipes based on the name. I think the harder thing to figure out would be what ISN'T your toxic trait, Ginn.

If Ginn thinks eggs are so expensive (enough to give Buddy a hard time on camera about it), why did they yet again dye more eggs? Huh?

I imagine this is what their toilets look like after every meal.
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 2.39.17 PM.png

Dim said "TRIGGER WARNING we're about to show raw meat", but has neglected to say TRIGGER WARNING every time we've been subjected to a shot of Ginn's beef curtains camel toe. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought for sure the "toxic trait" was going to be burning things. But nope, she's oblivious to what a bad cook she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dim: "we'll have to clean this up later"
Ginn in her blood-circulation-murdering too-tight NASA shirt and booty shorts: "yeah that's a later us problem *fake laugh*"

Ginn has to be a martyr yet again - she says Ollieson slept the whole time she was burning dinner (and feels the need to point out, unprompted, that he's pooping right now as she holds him to which even Dim says, "oh") but woke up right when she was making a plate for HERself. I thought you could breastfeed and save the world at the same time, witch.

Also, HI IT'S CALLED BEING A LACTATING COW WHO PURPOSELY PROCREATED AGAIN. GTFO with your "poor me" tit. Which is it, are you grateful you can give the kid spoiled titty milk naturally instead of relying on formula or are you annoyed when the Big Baby has to be fed before you feed yourself? It's not like you're starving, you had already devoured a "dip" of fake cheese and "half" a pound of ground beef. 🤢

Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, but why aren't these kids spending time with their grandparents??? It blows my mind that they wouldn't have the grandparents over for a little Easter egg hunt, brunch together, play time with Grandma and Grandpa. They DON'T have to vlog it (which they would hate probably), but I just do not understand it at all. Every year we do a family egg hunt outside at Easter. We don't even fill the eggs and everyone has a blast trying to find the most. We play other outdoor games, bubbles, lawn games, whatever. We all hang out for several hours outside and inside.

I feel sad for Tim's parents that they don't seem to be with those grandkids much at all. Or if they are, nobody mentions it in vlogs which would be highly unusual since Jenn tells every single thing they do in these home vlogs -- who had diarrhea from Olive Garden, who has gas, imitating how J acts getting library books, every random thing J says, every show they have or haven't watched, every load of laundry she has done, etc. -- if they spent any significant amounts of time with the grandparents I think they would mention it at some point? And Jenn always has these NYE resolutions about spending more time with the family...

They can't be afraid of germs since they have taken that baby to Target several times, Disney Outlet, McAlister's, some other restaurant, Publix...
And their friends came over ! Ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They make it sound like they had a revolving door of manservants stans losers who got kicked out of their mom's house 'friends' stopping by but can't even bother putting on something besides loungewear and booty shorts (for the whole fam) and trying to wash some of the dishes as they go. They have a dishwasher. They can't just rinse and put it in the dishwasher once they're done using something as they go? Either their dishwasher is never unpacked once it's done running, or the witch thinks having a sink filled with a mountain of dishes makes her look like super!mom or something.

That nasty cheese dip is STILL sitting on their counter later at night and she's like "I think I'll finish eating this. Well, maybe not ALL of it."
Then she's like "I didn't make all the food I wanted to make".

Good lord (no pun intended), I don't know how their intestines haven't perforated from the excess tit they stuff down their throats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she passed the comment about having to feed the baby. You stupid B* you chose to have another child and you are going to whine about it. How awful is that. OMFG. I can't stand this woman. And nothing she cooks looks appealing.

Reactions: 26
Tim should not be self-diagnosing a stomach problem.

It could be anything, including things that you wouldn’t want to delay actual medical treatment on by treating with gluten-free pretzels.

I feel like they will both get GERD at the very least. They won't be able to eat like they currently do once that kicks in. I have GERD and I can't even drink soda anymore.

Reactions: 11
Ginn: I'm so happy our friend came AND BROUGHT DONUTS.

Not happy just that the friend came, but that they brought donuts. Then she's astonished Dimmy didn't film the donuts.

Ginn: The baby slept the whole time I was making dinner
Also Ginn: I didn't film me burning the steaks because there was so much going on, the baby was crying, J¢ was running around, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Jenn will be at Epcot tomorrow, riding round GotG begging her Mom to come clean the kitchen.
I walked into Publix a little while ago 🎶Welcome to your life, there's no turning back🎶 I just started laughing, people must have thought I was actually unwell.

What was that they said when J$ was born? Don't worry, this will never be a channel from his perspective? Liar, liar pants on fire. Assholes.

And holy duck--we know you read here--CLEAN THAT NASTY GROUT!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 6.09.06 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ginn: "I will link all the recipes of everything I made down below"
Down below:
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.08.53 PM.png

#Orlando 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The recipes are from Delish, where apparently there is a paywall, and Ginn witches that the site costs $20 normally to access the recipes so she had their friend take a screenshot of the recipes and send it back to the Bojos so the Bojos could print it?? And then Ginn says she wishes she could just show them how she made it so the stans could get the recipe for free?? Hi Ginn, you're not Robin Hood and a recipe from an otherwise paid site is not a life necessity you're giving to the poor masses, and YOU'D BE PROFITTING FROM THEIR RECIPE that you're unwilling to pay to access.

That's not how charity and goodwill work. 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.