The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised that in their tiny pea sized brains gluten free= healthy. Same with the vegan meal kits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure mummy dearest is actually editing anymore or even watching them back. I can’t believe she would be leaving in all the crap she leaves in? If someone else was editing maybe they wouldn’t know what is acceptable and what isn’t.

Reactions: 10
What he's craving right now is attention from his parents and to feel included. He isn't looking for things to be bought. He's wanting one on one time with Jenn..whether its taking a walk, reading a book or going to the park.

I remember when I was a little person (and well all my life until my dad died, as I was 21 when he died), my dad worked very odd schedules. I remember when he was home I wanted to spend time with him. So even helping doing sweeping (if you wanted to call it that. ha ha), washing the car (again not sure how much I helped. Same when my brother got older), etc. I just wanted to hang out with him. Even if was just to sweep. He gave me a kid sized broom to "help" out. I never thought of it as work, just hanging out (well now I think sweeping or hand washing the car is work now as an adult).

I don't see why they can make cleaning the house a game for Jackson? Spend time with the kid. Plus their pig sty of a house will look alot better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jenn calling J$ unhinged is still laughable when we have footage of her sprinting through Magic Kingdom just to show off Halloween costumes to park characters.

She's just gross.
That’s probably the last time the sloth ran anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be surprised that in their tiny pea sized brains gluten free= healthy. Same with the vegan meal kits.
Yes! I forgot I wanted to say this too. I really think they believe they are eating healthy by getting gluten free pretzels and vegan meals. It's like they feel they offset all the tit they typically eat. Just like those "veggie" mac n cheese packs for Buddy. I'm sure they think those are healthy too.

Idiots.

Tim should not be self-diagnosing a stomach problem.

It could be anything, including things that you wouldn’t want to delay actual medical treatment on by treating with gluten-free pretzels.

Reactions: 14
I think anyone with any shred of intelligence has left their fan base. The only ones left are the hate watchers and the people like king goose here who doesn’t seem to realize that all children grow:
BFFC51A6-3D95-44CA-B53F-C76364EC91BD.jpeg

And then there are the Jenn wannabe’s who just crave attention. My favorites are the ones who say things like, “my fiancé/husband/bf/etc just died and I love your videos,” or, “I’m very sick and I love your videos.”
4BBEE4CA-1B2A-4DD5-A861-5F9025F2E4A4.jpeg

Chances are, nobody has died or fallen I’ll, they just think they’ll get attention.

Also, Jenn strikes me as the cunty mom who would tell her kids that the Easter Bunny and Santa don’t exist just to make them cry.

Reactions: 25
Hey Trackers! How about you pretend to care about your children’s health and safety and read once in a while. You know…pregnancy nutrition guidelines….instruction manuals from all the crap you buy to keep them from bothering you….

1681150807617.jpeg

They truly suck as parents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hey Trackers! How about you pretend to care about your children’s health and safety and read once in a while. You know…pregnancy nutrition guidelines….instruction manuals from all the crap you buy to keep them from bothering you….

View attachment 2090977

I love the additional warnings about having the rocker attached to the baby stroller on a "level surface" and that "adult supervision [is] required."

I guess attaching it to a car seat, while riding on a bumpy road, and sitting in the front seat looking at yourself in a camera as you vlog ...errr... counts?

You're right; they suck so bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I was an ugly baby. I used to laugh so hard when my mom would show baby pictures and I said…oh poor mom you must have been so sad. And she joked she was never worried because the old adage was ugly in the cradle pretty at the table.. Little Dollarver will turn out just fine. So what if right now he looks more like the son of Paging Mr. meat sweats ( put a little fedora on him and I’d ask for a paternity test if I was Tim! 🤣) ….he will end up mediocre looking like the rest of us. What we really are worried about is the state of his safety and emotional well being as seeing how they are knocking it out of the ballpark for prop #1 there is little reason to expect #2 will get much better parental offerings. Poor sweet kids…being ruined by the very people meant to protect, love and nuture them…instead they have parents that are only focused on how to profit, use and exploit them For their own gain and convenience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oliver's legs should be sticking out out the carrier and not shoved inside the carrier. That poor baby's hips and legs. You'd think they would know this being second time parents and all.View attachment 2089411

Can they buy J$ some pajamas that fit? We know they can afford it. His PJs are tighter than Dim's shorts and that's saying a lot.
View attachment 2089418

Oliver is really really big. They already took the newborn insert out of the car seat. That means he's over 11 pounds already.
View attachment 2089420

I found another 1 month old baby on youtube in the same car seat. You can really tell how much bigger Oliver is. Note this baby still has the newborn insert.
View attachment 2089422
How often are Tim’s ridiculous shorts laundered? It looks like he wears them every day!

• Sick
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2090977

They don't read a thing, an never warnings, especially ones that say "ride not suitable for pregnant woman"

Reactions: 13
When they went to the outlet and showed this headband, my daughter said "That's the perfect headband for Jenn! She's always whining and dining! And when she's not whining or dining, she's lying."
Tim Tracker #127: Whining, Dining, and Lying

Reactions: 29
Looks like Timmy is out in the rain at MK today. Anything to be away from those miracle kids he has.

Do we think he rode Tron for the 78th time?

View attachment 2090896
This reminds me, I feel that Tim doesn't mention the clouds and possible storms a-headin' his way anymore. Maybe I haven't paid attention or maybe it's the time of year? Is there less rain in Spring?

I feel like a shot of clouds was a must-have in any MK video, along with burgers/hot dogs, people mover and a cookie. Maybe with Tron opening he's trying to mix it up a bit.

And look at that, someone with a worse pube beard than Tim. Never thought we'd see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They don't read a thing, an never warnings, especially ones that say "ride not suitable for pregnant woman"
Guaranteed Tim is the sort of person who doesn't read instructions and then gets ANGRY when he doesn't do it right/put something together correctly. GUARANTEED.

• Haha
Guaranteed Tim is the sort of person who doesn't read instructions and then gets ANGRY when he doesn't do it right/put something together correctly. GUARANTEED.
Absolutely! AND....he won't take responsibility for it being done incorrectly because of his lack of reading the instructions.

Reactions: 15
He made such a big bleeping deal about some markers for kids at Target that were called "Tattoo Pens" and went on and on about how "what is the point/why would you make a marker you can't clean off for awhile!". Then the turd finally looked on the back of the package where it said you could clean the marker off your skin with soap and water. Dim: "oh". 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.