The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, we do not need them filming for profit in the public library.
Go to your own public library. You don't need the Trackers to show you what a public library is like. :rolleyes:

1681143594411.png

1681143610442.png

Hmmm... I guess Tim's lazy eye IS contagious after all.

1681143675764.png

Oh yes, that'll sure throw people off. You're so sneaky. No one will ever know... or care. šŸ„“

1681143966881.png

I'm LITERALLY going to pretend I didn't just read this tit.

1681144063001.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Another gem from Kevin, who previously stated that the sounds of Tim burping Oliver made him fall asleep. "Him" = Kevin. šŸ„“

View attachment 2090756
Just from the little I can see of Kevin's profile picture, he doesn't seem to be all there. A ton of the commenters on the FB stan page, the other "Florida Vlogger" FB page, etc. all have the same look to them. Their diehards are mostly all mentally unwell in some way or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn calling J$ unhinged is still laughable when we have footage of her sprinting through Magic Kingdom just to show off Halloween costumes to park characters.

She's just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Timmy showing off 2 different types of gluten free pretzels, is it possible he has a gluten allergy or is a celiac and not diagnosed? Would explain discomfort with eating pasta as well.

View attachment 2090730
Their grocery shopping brings up a few questions.

I suppose he could have a gluten issue. But he has burgers/hot dogs almost daily.

They sure do buy a lot of seltzer/sparkling water/lemonade. Do they not drink regular water--or is that reserved for the parks when they buy their Dasani bottles?

I can't imagine there's any amount of veg in those mac n cheeses to make any nutritional difference. Just laziness on their part to not have Jackson eat anything healthy.

They buy foil, sandwich bags, shampoo (or something like that). Typically those things are cheaper at a Walmart or a Target (which they were just at earlier). I guess when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars to burn on vacations those things don't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim hasnā€™t read a book since high school, by his own admission. Jenn barely reads and when she does itā€™s just something she buys off a Target endcap. Neither of them have even read the Harry Potter books, even though they claim to be such big fans. They donā€™t know what a person looks like picking out books in a library because they have never seen such a person.
Didnā€™t she claim to read J$ like 30 books a day a few months ago. Wtf was she reading if she was going through 30 books a day?!?? Kids books are supposed to be funny and quirky to keep their attention. Or was she just reading the closed captioning on Bravo and calling each segment in between commercials a different book?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didnā€™t she claim to read J$ like 30 books a day a few months ago. Wtf was she reading if she was going through 30 books a day?!?? Kids books are supposed to be funny and quirky to keep their attention. Or was she just reading the closed captioning on Bravo and calling each segment in between commercials a different book?
She was lying. šŸ˜‚ but I like your thought about bravo. ā€œJackson, today weā€™re going to learn about Tom Sandovalā€™s cheating scandal with Raquel, also known as Rachel.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When my kids were young there were 5 page board books you could read them in just a few minutes. 20-30 books a day is plausible for that style of book but still a bit odd. And wasn't it the original Nanny Lyn reading all those books with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whew, made it to the end finally! You guys were busy while I was on vacation. It took me a week to catch up!!!

First off, I hate calling babies and children ugly, I really do. However, $liver is not a cute baby. I've hoped that he would grow into his face, but he hasn't. Not yet anyway. Maybe that's why they aren't showing him as often as they showed J$. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Secondly, J$ is acting out because of the new baby coming. They did not prepare him AT ALL for this change. Once the baby comes, they start over indulging in J$ in hopes that his behavior will change. Renting a Jeep for a weekend because that's what J$ wanted....letting him pick out the color of the new car....seriously? What he's craving right now is attention from his parents and to feel included. He isn't looking for things to be bought. He's wanting one on one time with Jenn..whether its taking a walk, reading a book or going to the park. He doesn't need all that extra stuff like they've been doing. Sending him to a parent/child egg hunt with the Nanny is NOT helping this. They should have been there with him. As for his changed eating and sleeping habits, he's doing this because it's the only thing he has control over. He can control what goes in his mouth and what doesn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, a moving car rocks the car seat, correct? Why do they need that stupid attachment piece IN THE CAR??? It's not safe to have anything attached to the handles of a car seat. If you get into a car accident, that becomes a loose object and it could cause an injury.

No parent is perfect, and I understand that. I'm sure I did my fair share of mess ups when my kids were younger. The difference....I didn't film every aspect of my kids life for the world to see. They need to be more careful at what they're posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When my kids were young there were 5 page board books you could read them in just a few minutes. 20-30 books a day is plausible for that style of book but still a bit odd. And wasn't it the original Nanny Lyn reading all those books with him?
No idea. I canā€™t bring myself to watch their videos. I fully rely on the brave people here who can stomach sitting through them. Probably was Lynn when she wasnā€™t teaching him the numbers in mandarin. True gut feeling is that no one reads to that child, period. He only hears the words they constantly repeat. Iā€™m sure his ā€œyeahā€ is spoken superbly. I donā€™t think heā€™s exposed to stories and new words/sounds.

What kind of a person would look down upon ā€œthose damn elitist smart people who like to read and think they are better than us cuz they are smart nā€™ stuff..ā€

The answer, ladies and gentlemen:

View attachment 2089541
Oh man, I forgot about 90's grunge Dimster.
So how many personalities has he tried on for size now?:
90's grunge
Hipster wax mustache
Asshole know-it-all douche that makes fun of people in parks
Golly Gee Whiz Kermit Guy
Bougie wannabe
#CampingPeople
#CruisePeople

What do you think he will be when he finally grows up and becomes a real boy? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

This video shocked me when it jumps back to Gin of a few years ago. Itā€™s like a completely different person. I know having kids changes how you look, but it just shows how little effort she actually puts in now.

View attachment 2089249
I donā€™t know why, but these sleeveless tees that she wears are so irritating. They make her upper arms look huge and her head look tiny.
I donā€™t see the ā€˜tinyā€™ part anywhere in this photo
---
Apologies to anyone here thatā€™s religious, but holy bleeping Christ. Their house gets worse and worse every time someone posts a picture. I just hosted family, cooked a huge meal, and you wouldnā€™t even know it. Sheā€™s got all of her selective anxieties, clearly clutter isnā€™t one of them or they would have cleaned. Itā€™s disgusting that they are just taking that baby anywhere and everywhere with no regard to his health at all. And sending J$ to a PARENT/child egg hunt with a bleeping nanny while they go to a stupid outlet store is probably one of the most selfish asshole moves theyā€™ve done in my opinion. I am sick to my stomach that in just a few short years J$ will be able to watch all of this on replay and begin to understand the true scope of how horrendous their ā€œparentingā€ is. Sorry. Every time I think theyā€™ve hit a new low, they shock me with something even more deplorable.
And to think they had a second chance to attend once they found out they had the date wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks like Timmy is out in the rain at MK today. Anything to be away from those miracle kids he has.

Do we think he rode Tron for the 78th time?

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 1.39.07 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No, we do not need them filming for profit in the public library.
Go to your own public library. You don't need the Trackers to show you what a public library is like. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2090757
View attachment 2090758

Hmmm... I guess Tim's lazy eye IS contagious after all.

View attachment 2090762

Oh yes, that'll sure throw people off. You're so sneaky. No one will ever know... or care. šŸ„“

View attachment 2090776

I'm LITERALLY going to pretend I didn't just read this tit.

View attachment 2090778
Terrible is the perfect name for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Timmy showing off 2 different types of gluten free pretzels, is it possible he has a gluten allergy or is a celiac and not diagnosed? Would explain discomfort with eating pasta as well.

View attachment 2090730
Didnā€™t notice any fresh fruit and vegetables in that trolley full of msg & E-numbers
---
Oh man, I forgot about 90's grunge Dimster.
So how many personalities has he tried on for size now?:
90's grunge
Hipster wax mustache
Asshole know-it-all douche that makes fun of people in parks
Golly Gee Whiz Kermit Guy
Bougie wannabe
#CampingPeople
#CruisePeople

What do you think he will be when he finally grows up and becomes a real boy? :ROFLMAO:
A Rivian person?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.