The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Dim picked up a fresh box of Grecian formula for men during one of their many trips to Target.... zero doubt he is dying his hair and beard.

2023-04-09.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I thought that baby rocker was a fan at first and I was surprised they cared about keeping him cool. Nope, they just want him quiet. It's so dangerous to have any accessory on the car seat. Especially a big heavy hard plastic thing that can fly around the car during an accident. It's made for strollers and not car seats for a reason. Even without getting in an accident it could fall off and knock Oliver on the head. Great parenting!

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, but why aren't these kids spending time with their grandparents??? It blows my mind that they wouldn't have the grandparents over for a little Easter egg hunt, brunch together, play time with Grandma and Grandpa. They DON'T have to vlog it (which they would hate probably), but I just do not understand it at all. Every year we do a family egg hunt outside at Easter. We don't even fill the eggs and everyone has a blast trying to find the most. We play other outdoor games, bubbles, lawn games, whatever. We all hang out for several hours outside and inside.

I feel sad for Tim's parents that they don't seem to be with those grandkids much at all. Or if they are, nobody mentions it in vlogs which would be highly unusual since Jenn tells every single thing they do in these home vlogs -- who had diarrhea from Olive Garden, who has gas, imitating how J acts getting library books, every random thing J says, every show they have or haven't watched, every load of laundry she has done, etc. -- if they spent any significant amounts of time with the grandparents I think they would mention it at some point? And Jenn always has these NYE resolutions about spending more time with the family...

They can't be afraid of germs since they have taken that baby to Target several times, Disney Outlet, McAlister's, some other restaurant, Publix...
Have they even seen or held d’Oliver? Has there even been any mention of family meeting him?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious he dyes his hair because it always has a maroon tint to it. For someone so ugly, he sure is vain.
When he looks in the mirror he thinks he looks like Brad Pitt in his prime. In actuality he just looks like an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I finished watching after the unhinged part--well, the first unhinged part. I guess Jackson is also unhinged in the way he loads the conveyor belt at Publix.

Funnily, I bought that same Lego set for myself as a little treat last week at Walmart. Don't worry, it's age appropriate for me, unlike Buddy.

And the rest of the video is kind of odd. Tim is doing some weird narration and says it's the next day. Funday Sunday or something. But it's supposedly Saturday. And he's wearing a blue shirt. But in the "funday" footage he's in a white shirt. Then it keeps jumping between the old footage and I guess new footage. It's all kind of weirdly done. Oh, I mean it's brilliantly edited by that super mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oliver's legs should be sticking out out the carrier and not shoved inside the carrier. That poor baby's hips and legs. You'd think they would know this being second time parents and all.View attachment 2089411

Can they buy J$ some pajamas that fit? We know they can afford it. His PJs are tighter than Dim's shorts and that's saying a lot.
View attachment 2089418

Oliver is really really big. They already took the newborn insert out of the car seat. That means he's over 11 pounds already.
View attachment 2089420

I found another 1 month old baby on youtube in the same car seat. You can really tell how much bigger Oliver is. Note this baby still has the newborn insert.
View attachment 2089422
The baby seems to have his knees pulled up like that in a lot of photos. This could mean he has a hip problem. One of my nieces had this and had to be in a plaster cast to correct it. Good thing is it should be picked up at his check ups if they bother to take him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I've thought about this for the past few days.

It's clear they're disconnected from BOTH kids just like they're disconnected from their families and from reality.

It's an ongoing issue.... And it's only going to get worse.

I can see them cutting off their own kids because they don't agree with them.
Wondering if she will make them start working at 14 like she did 🤣🤣 maybe Target sells babies first sandblasting kit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe they made fun of the kid about the books

Is this going to be the new thing then, let's make fun of the kid for all the things HE likes that WE don't, because those two arsewipes sure as hell don't like to read, an not just books, but anything

Fk you two for taking something the kid seems to enjoy an mock him for it, I guess this is why you don't go to his gymnastics then, if you don't like something he does then you will just witch about it, an can't be the pair of sad witches you are when there's other parents around can you

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Do we have bunny… booty butts… on our heads?
5095708B-7364-49A7-9F86-108CFC7787FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And the rest of the video is kind of odd. Tim is doing some weird narration and says it's the next day. Funday Sunday or something. But it's supposedly Saturday. And he's wearing a blue shirt. But in the "funday" footage he's in a white shirt. Then it keeps jumping between the old footage and I guess new footage. It's all kind of weirdly done. Oh, I mean it's brilliantly edited by that super mom.
I think Funday Sunday was actually last Sunday and they are (poorly) piecing together the scraps they've recorded. The clothing changes too much and we know these people don't change their clothes that often.

We never did get that Holy Moly gift unboxing. I was soooooooo looking forward to it after Jenn promised it was in "tomorrow's vlog" that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't watched but could he be saying funday son day? Like my husband and daughter have daddy daughter day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah yes, that makes sense. He runs son and day all together so CC picked it up as Sunday. I was just watching along with the CC on and I didn’t even think about it being son.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, but why aren't these kids spending time with their grandparents???

I feel sad for Tim's parents that they don't seem to be with those grandkids much at all. Or if they are, nobody mentions it in vlogs which would be highly unusual since Jenn tells every single thing they do in these home vlogs -
- who had diarrhea from Olive Garden, who has gas, imitating how J acts getting library books, every random thing J says, every show they have or haven't watched, every load of laundry she has done, etc. -- if they spent any significant amounts of time with the grandparents I think they would mention it at some point? And Jenn always has these NYE resolutions about spending more time with the family...
Agreed. They would have likely mentioned it, considering they mention everything else.

And I don't know why it grates on me but it drives me absolutely bonkers when she continually refers to Tim's brother's kids as "the cousins" - as if they're inanimate objects or something.

What's so hard about simply saying "We were going to head over to Tim's brother's house to celebrate with his family / kids, etc. ...but..."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

Because I'm so bleeping angry with their treatment of J$ right now.
I think that’s a good question. I think they’re getting worse. Perhaps they’ve always been this bad. However, they’re bleeping making fun of their kid, and choosing to “eDiT” the vlog and leave it in. I think that says a lot. If I was editing my day I’d probably choose to look like a nice person and not an uneducated fat bleep. The fact they think it’s OK to act this way speaks volumes.

I just spent a long weekend at a very expensive Caribbean hotel. Still no where near what they spent for a cuntcierge cabin, let alone the suites. To tell you just how utterly out of place they would’ve been there…it’s hilarious. 30K to Aulani but can’t visit the keys or the Caribbean right next door. Good thing though. I don’t want to run into them at a four seasons tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We have all made fun of how kids we know do things. It’s how you say & where you say it that makes it so cruel.

If Jennbo had said- he is so funny because he gets so excited that he goes crazy finding books that would have been one thing, but her impression with the face and using “unhinged” several times was so mean. And then of course she just said that for thousands of people to hear on the internet. She did not say that to a private group of friends (some of who may have said something or given disapproving looks).
These two turds get zero criticism from a peer group. They only get praise & it is making them worse. All of those comments about how brilliant J$ is helping them justify ignoring is very obvious delays & speech Issue.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.