The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have all made fun of how kids we know do things. It’s how you say & where you say it that makes it so cruel.
These two turds get zero criticism from a peer group. They only get praise & it is making them worse. All of those comments about how brilliant J$ is helping them justify ignoring is very obvious delays & speech Issue.
It’s like the Stan’s willed his very obvious issues into the universe with their “heS So SmaRT” BS over the last 3 years.
And agreed, my nieces and nephews have done some weird tit and we’ll all laugh a little bit after they go to bed about it. Dear god never to their face and certainly wouldn’t discourage reading. It’s fine in the presence of adults to be like “wow the book he picked was sorta weird!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's the use of the word 'unhinged' that is bothering me the most - also the fact that J4D is making those faces when she is talking about her 'miracle' child. As a MOM it has never crossed my mind to act this way, I just don't get it. Sure all kids do 'weird' things at times, but how awful is it that you record what you are saying and then post it on the internet for all to see. I keep thinking about it and shaking my head, WTF! Not everyone wants children or has children, and I respect that decision, but I chose to have my family and there is nothing in this world that I would not do for them. We had a beautiful Easter dinner yesterday, everyone chipped in with the preparing of and cooking the meal and I had a smile on my face the whole day. It wasn't much but we were together and that's all that matters to me. And after we ate, we all sat down and watched a movie together. Nothing fancy, very simple. And there was no camera filming our every move. I get it that that is the trackholes way of 'working' but not everything has to be recorded and broadcast for the world to see. And if the grandparents haven't had the chance to meet $liver yet, that is just wrong in my eyes. You selfish humans.

okay - there is my Monday rant - thanks for listening. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s a good question. I think they’re getting worse. Perhaps they’ve always been this bad. However, they’re bleeping making fun of their kid, and choosing to “eDiT” the vlog and leave it in. I think that says a lot. If I was editing my day I’d probably choose to look like a nice person and not an uneducated fat bleep. The fact they think it’s OK to act this way speaks volumes.
This is what's killing me. Our editer extraordinaire leaves all these things in these vlog and at no point wonders if this is something that the world needs to see. They treat their kids like tit, show everyone that and the stans praise them for it!

Of course Jenn isn't a nice person but a thundercunt so I can see her leaving the crappy things in hoping that she will get sympathy for her own crappy behavior because she knows that the Kool aid drinkers will sing her praises no matter what fucked up tit she does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My neighbors have an Easter egg hunt tradition. They set up an Easter egg hunt every year for their kids and it is the cutest most hilarious thing to watch. Their kids are all grown, like Tracker aged. Two women and one man racing through the yard with their baskets gathering eggs, laughing and teasing each other. Now that is a tradition and core memory that will be so missed .

The grandkids get a separate egg hunt that is also but the one for the adult kids is truly special.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My neighbors have an Easter egg hunt tradition. They set up an Easter egg hunt every year for their kids and it is the cutest most hilarious thing to watch. Their kids are all grown, like Tracker aged. Two women and one man racing through the yard with their baskets gathering eggs, laughing and teasing each other. Now that is a tradition and core memory that will be so missed .

The grandkids get a separate egg hunt that is also but the one for the adult kids is truly special.
I would totally do that with my children - maybe next year - that sounds like fun - LOL!!!!

Reactions: 16
Shopping at the outlets gets more views than the return of Happily Ever After? 🤔
View attachment 2088892View attachment 2088893

I screenshotted these last night so they're probably deleted already.
View attachment 2088896
View attachment 2088897
View attachment 2088898
View attachment 2088899
View attachment 2088902
View attachment 2088903View attachment 2088901
These are the comments I like to see! I personally despise the screenshots of people praising them🤢

keep ‘em coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed. They would have likely mentioned it, considering they mention everything else.

And I don't know why it grates on me but it drives me absolutely bonkers when she continually refers to Tim's brother's kids as "the cousins" - as if they're inanimate objects or something.

What's so hard about simply saying "We were going to head over to Tim's brother's house to celebrate with his family / kids, etc. ...but..."
Probably to make it seem as though J$ spends time playing with other kids. But the “cousins” are a good bit older, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim hasn’t read a book since high school, by his own admission. Jenn barely reads and when she does it’s just something she buys off a Target endcap. Neither of them have even read the Harry Potter books, even though they claim to be such big fans. They don’t know what a person looks like picking out books in a library because they have never seen such a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Random: I hate Jenns nasty thumb 🤢🤢🤢

also, how does she not know where she is?!!
So Tim could basically drop her off anywhere in Orlando, and she couldn’t find her way back home😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
OT-
For anyone interested in the Reedy Creek stuff- the Disney Dish podcast breaks it down brilliantly. Disney did not forget to dot one i or cross one t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah and I am the sicko the bad guy for calling many of these You Tubers out.These parents love the adoration oh you are the most beautiful ,your kids are the most beautiful and the most brilliant eventhough there is no indication they really are.I mean most don't walk until 16 or 17 months,are still garbling at age three.I know that is fine and doesn't mean development delay.However where are people getting the idea these kids are brilliant?And of course these parents are eating it up financially and ego wise.I mean who doesn't want to be told they and their families make the Madonna look second rate?Plus the money they are bringing in because babies are apparently a big you tube business.I have tried to reason with some of these Stans trying to convince them this is all on camera and not necessarily reality.However they are entrenched in this cult like think.

• Haha
OT-
For anyone interested in the Reedy Creek stuff- the Disney Dish podcast breaks it down brilliantly. Disney did not forget to dot one i or cross one t.
Which just goes to show that the “best and brightest” do not go into politics.

• Haha
Of all the words you can use to describe your kid the sea beast choices wild and unhinged?? So when he starts school, IF, they will go to meet the teacher and tell him how wild and unhinged he is. Nothing like getting your kid labeled right off the bat.
The fact that she made fun of her own kid for his quirks is scary. He is going to mimic that behavior and become a bully as he gets older. They of course will take no blame and just take him to target for a prize.
So their boo hoo, apology for offending people really was just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Timmy showing off 2 different types of gluten free pretzels, is it possible he has a gluten allergy or is a celiac and not diagnosed? Would explain discomfort with eating pasta as well.

1681142487452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Singing the good morning song, I was like shut up. And how do you not where you are?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.