The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even have it in me to make fun of them, this is just so sad. J$ is wearing clothing and pajamas clearly a size too small. His parents are in Target every other day probably walking past the kids section ignoring the idea of spending $8 so their kid has right-fitting clothes. J$'s speech is heartbreaking. It's really bad. And it's not a fluke - it's several times when he speaks in this vlog. The kid is showing a big interest in books but his parents just make fun of him instead of encouraging it.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
So wish we could use bleep in a title here. I don't care for the word but it fits her to a T. TimBo is an asshole for enabling her.
Yep. 100%.

They both are asses. They both suck.

I'm glad I didn't watch the vlog. Had no clue he was actually agreeing with her about their "unhinged" child and making fun of J.'s book choices.

duck 'em both. 🖕 🖕 🖕

Reactions: 25
So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

Because I'm so bleeping angry with their treatment of J$ right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

I'm angry and bleeping sad at how truly awful they have become.. I just want to go hug those babies and take Jackson to the library to pick out every book his heart desires ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 26

I think it is getting worse because Jackson is getting older and has his own *gasp* opinions on what he likes and dislikes. I also don't think they understand him nor do they seem to care to find out how to understand him and basically just seem to view him as a major inconvenience. Oliver Bojo, this is your future.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Apologies to anyone here that’s religious, but holy bleeping Christ. Their house gets worse and worse every time someone posts a picture. I just hosted family, cooked a huge meal, and you wouldn’t even know it. She’s got all of her selective anxieties, clearly clutter isn’t one of them or they would have cleaned. It’s disgusting that they are just taking that baby anywhere and everywhere with no regard to his health at all. And sending J$ to a PARENT/child egg hunt with a bleeping nanny while they go to a stupid outlet store is probably one of the most selfish asshole moves they’ve done in my opinion. I am sick to my stomach that in just a few short years J$ will be able to watch all of this on replay and begin to understand the true scope of how horrendous their “parenting” is. Sorry. Every time I think they’ve hit a new low, they shock me with something even more deplorable.
That counter top drives me nuts 🤣

Reactions: 17
1681087383491.jpeg

This popped up on my Instagram. It’s one of those fish that flaps their tail around, I think they are for cats. If the Trackers ever saw this, they would get one so they don’t have to burp or pat Big Baby’s back themselves. Similar to the stroller shaker they hooked up to the car seat.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep. 100%.

They both are asses. They both suck.

I'm glad I didn't watch the vlog. Had no clue he was actually agreeing with her about their "unhinged" child and making fun of J.'s book choices.

duck 'em both. 🖕 🖕 🖕
What kind of a person would look down upon “those damn elitist smart people who like to read and think they are better than us cuz they are smart n’ stuff..”

The answer, ladies and gentlemen:

IMG_0886.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think it is getting worse because Jackson is getting older and has his own *gasp* opinions on what he likes and dislikes. I also don't think they understand him nor do they seem to care to find out how to understand him and basically just seem to view him as a major inconvenience. Oliver Bojo, this is your future.
100% this. They don’t enjoy entertaining him and I think his reaction to the baby has been bad enough that Mr controlling Timmy doesn’t like it. They aren’t kid people & they never will be. They aren’t educators & they never will be.
I think they know J$ speech is bad and they have no idea how to deal with reality.

Reactions: 27
Their nasty house seriously gives me the heebie-jeebies. It's so bleeping gross. Their counter has turned into storage and I don't know why the duck they can't get rid of the GD cardboard box that is a tripping hazard and always just gets replaced with another cardboard box. Also, if I had a kid, he would know by Buddy's age to put his damn shoes away, but hey since they don't then why should he?

I wonder if they expect the easter bunny to also do the dishes for them when it stops by. And I wouldn't bother putting a pacifier on that nasty ledge where lemon pigs rot (how do they keep track of which pacifier belongs to which buddy?)
View attachment 2089014View attachment 2089015
Umm, I can't get over these screengrabs. Their gross sink!! 🤢

Gross.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Im so sorry but O$over hit every ugly branch on the way out of the horror tunnel. J$ was cute at a month. Wow. That’s horrible to say but dang. Anyhoo, happy Easter to all who celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Umm, I can't get over these screengrabs. Their gross sink!! 🤢

View attachment 2089560
That is the sort to stain that doesn't just appear overnight. If that's the kitchen, just imagine what their toilets and showers and tubs look like. There must be dust bunny colonies in so many spaces that their Roombas can't get to. I really would be surprised if they don't have mold growing somewhere in the house (and I bet the ceiling stain upstairs will be there until the house is condemned by the county). Their oven has never been cleaned, the toaster's crumb tray has never been emptied, their refrigerator shelves probably have a bunch of stains from spilled and rotting food, there must be the thickest layer of dusty grease above their cupboards and any surface where Ginn can't be bothered to move tit around to wipe clean, and really it would be a miracle if they don't have any critters or vermin.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry... but WHAT? They bought a $60 gadget to shake their baby while they drive? This is literally insane.
i saw that and i just laughed. you’re making his seat bounce.. while you’re driving.. and his seat is bouncing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hey dimifer and useless y'all are horrible what parents would make fun of a child who picked out a book to read make it make sense cause my children loves to read and would never laugh at them one day your kids are going to ignore y'all timifer and jennraffe

Reactions: 18
So in one afternoon I was able to vacuum our house, mow the front and back yard, edge the front yard, weed whack the entire property, lop off a lot of tree limbs from the abandoned house next door that were hanging over our driveway. Then I made Easter dinner...I did as much in one afternoon as the Slackers might in a month.
My husband worked a job for 41 years 6 days a week. I did all the mowing and trimming as well. Raised 2 boys went to every school function and every game and play. Cooked dinner every day, and i worked once they were in 2nd and 3rd grade. My house was clean too. Theyre both in their 30s now and on their own and i have to laugh when we visit, to see how clean and organized they are, and how both dont allow shoes in the house they are promptly removed and put in the closet

Reactions: 10

Honestly, I've thought about this for the past few days.

It's clear they're disconnected from BOTH kids just like they're disconnected from their families and from reality.

It's an ongoing issue.... And it's only going to get worse.

I can see them cutting off their own kids because they don't agree with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, but why aren't these kids spending time with their grandparents??? It blows my mind that they wouldn't have the grandparents over for a little Easter egg hunt, brunch together, play time with Grandma and Grandpa. They DON'T have to vlog it (which they would hate probably), but I just do not understand it at all. Every year we do a family egg hunt outside at Easter. We don't even fill the eggs and everyone has a blast trying to find the most. We play other outdoor games, bubbles, lawn games, whatever. We all hang out for several hours outside and inside.

I feel sad for Tim's parents that they don't seem to be with those grandkids much at all. Or if they are, nobody mentions it in vlogs which would be highly unusual since Jenn tells every single thing they do in these home vlogs -- who had diarrhea from Olive Garden, who has gas, imitating how J acts getting library books, every random thing J says, every show they have or haven't watched, every load of laundry she has done, etc. -- if they spent any significant amounts of time with the grandparents I think they would mention it at some point? And Jenn always has these NYE resolutions about spending more time with the family...

They can't be afraid of germs since they have taken that baby to Target several times, Disney Outlet, McAlister's, some other restaurant, Publix...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like Tim losing track of the days because what are days when you hardly work.
Well he better keep track of the days or his period tracking will get messed up and they will end up with a 3rd “miracle.” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a different take about Jackpot and the library books. It sounds like to me he is not grabbing them out of excitement but following his parents in how they just grab tit at Target and a million different drinks at Publix.
I have never said in this forum that he is bratty but I can see it now, just the way he grabbed the water cup for the Easter bunny. Dim couldn't film him at mini golf because he is out of control.
Either way Ginn should not be making fun of him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.