The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.
He contributed with yeah's which is all he could muster when she's on a roll. He prefers to make fun of his kid instead by unexpectedly throwing balls at Buddy and sarcastically telling him "good catch" or telling the stans in front of the kid that he did a "...faaaairly okay job at driving.... we only almost tipped over 900 times".

Also, seriously what is up with making the kid wear the tiniest short shorts ever.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 3.03.39 PM.png

If I was Buddy I would completely ignore them too. His parents do not have the emotional, mental, or intellectual capacity to support the kid in what brings him joy unless THEY are also obsessed about it.

Kid likes books? Make fun of him and call him unhinged.
If the kid LOVED actually riding roller coasters? They would praise him like they praise a good cookie or sushi burrito.

Kid has become picky and no longer wants to eat tater tots and the same beige food? He's being difficult on purpose and not trying to find some sense of control in his life, especially during such a time of transition.

They're so bleeping dense and stupid and detached and resentful that he doesn't want to perform like a trained monkey for their bullshit stan-pleasing vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
After the unhinged moment, Tim makes fun of the book Jackson picked out and said it was a strange book. Seems to be a well-reviewed book. Tim probably didn’t understand it. Anyway, Jen cracked up the whole time—not just fake laughing. I guess we only get real laughs from Jen at her son’s expense.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Absolutely no chance she'd be doing these types of things if they'd had a girl. What a petty and sad woman.

Jenn is also the same person who practically idolizes the Housewives shows, so at least her child has desire for actual enrichment through reading instead of watching trash TV.
Dim's terrible too. He was saying Buddy picks out the "wildest" books and was describing one of them which didn't seem wild at all. Like dude, these children's books aren't "wild", they're CREATIVE and IMAGINATIVE, two concepts these two turds lack and don't understand. And it makes them sound like neither of them read very many books even as children. Dim's honestly probably resentful of reading because he seems to for sure have a learning disorder and has trouble getting words right as he reads them, and Ginn... well who knows, she was probably training her whole childhood to become a jukebox sandblaster at 14 or busy bullying kids on the playground and therefore had no desire to read and therefore also learn to write beyond a 3rd-grade level.
---
After the unhinged moment, Tim makes fun of the book Jackson picked out and said it was a strange book. Seems to be a well-reviewed book. Tim probably didn’t understand it. Anyway, Jen cracked up the whole time—not just fake laughing. I guess we only get real laughs from Jen at her son’s expense.
Jinx!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
So wish we could use bleep in a title here. I don't care for the word but it fits her to a T. TimBo is an asshole for enabling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just more screenshots of the bleep mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a bleeping bleep she is.
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Hey Ginn, YOU'RE unhinged.
Says the woman who has to lie about what she reads. Hey Jenn you still read picture books.. o sorry my bad- trash tabloids?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just more screenshots of the bleep mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a bleeping bleep she is.
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Hey Ginn, YOU'RE unhinged.
I haven't watched, but duck her for making fun of her child's reading enthusiasm when they're banning books like F-451 right and left in FL. You asshole. They're already scapegoating and guess what Gin? He's not as stupid as you are, he's going to see this someday and call you the failure you are. Pipe down, you chinless wonder.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Besides filming herself making fun of her first "miracle" child which is just fucked up, she behaves and acts as if she's never going to have to look for a normal job someday and she's bleeping herself over. There's so much to use against her (and Dim too but not in as direct of a manner as her) if a potential employer googled her if she ever even got far enough for a potential employer to bother wanting to look her up. The only people willing to hire her would be stans who are just as problematic and... unhinged... as her. Don't think any of them could offer her a job beyond minimum wage though, and I think once they realized just how terrible she is in a normal environment, I think they'd fire her too.

Besides filming herself making fun of her first "miracle" child which is just fucked up, she behaves and acts as if she's never going to have to look for a normal job someday and she's bleeping herself over. There's so much to use against her (and Dim too but not in as direct of a manner as her) if a potential employer googled her if she ever even got far enough for a potential employer to bother wanting to look her up. The only people willing to hire her would be stans who are just as problematic and... unhinged... as her. Don't think any of them could offer her a job beyond minimum wage though, and I think once they realized just how terrible she is in a normal environment, I think they'd fire her too.
Even if a stan were to hire her, with that witch attitude she has, what kind of work could she possibly do? She couldn't deal with any sort of customers, sales people, delivery people or service techs because she's a bleeping witch.

And I have to say Quasi, you look adorable with that bunny on your head!

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 6.55.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Even if a stan were to hire her, with that witch attitude she has, what kind of work could she possibly do? She couldn't deal with any sort of customers, sales people, delivery people or service techs because she's a bleeping witch.

And I have to say Quasi, you look adorable with that bunny on your head!

View attachment 2089380
And she'd never make it anywhere on time.

Reactions: 19
Apologies to anyone here that’s religious, but holy bleeping Christ. Their house gets worse and worse every time someone posts a picture. I just hosted family, cooked a huge meal, and you wouldn’t even know it. She’s got all of her selective anxieties, clearly clutter isn’t one of them or they would have cleaned. It’s disgusting that they are just taking that baby anywhere and everywhere with no regard to his health at all. And sending J$ to a PARENT/child egg hunt with a bleeping nanny while they go to a stupid outlet store is probably one of the most selfish asshole moves they’ve done in my opinion. I am sick to my stomach that in just a few short years J$ will be able to watch all of this on replay and begin to understand the true scope of how horrendous their “parenting” is. Sorry. Every time I think they’ve hit a new low, they shock me with something even more deplorable.

And she'd never make it anywhere on time.
And she'd have to rely on Dim to drop her off and pick her up since she can't even bother to get an Uber or do public transit (the latter of which even if it's not the most convenient is still the reality of how a lot of folks get to where they need to be since it is cheaper than the alternatives).

Reactions: 19
So did the Hambeast make anything special for Easter dinner? Or did they remember to get their catering order in 4 Rivers in time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oliver's legs should be sticking out out the carrier and not shoved inside the carrier. That poor baby's hips and legs. You'd think they would know this being second time parents and all.
2.png

Can they buy J$ some pajamas that fit? We know they can afford it. His PJs are tighter than Dim's shorts and that's saying a lot.
3.png

Oliver is really really big. They already took the newborn insert out of the car seat. That means he's over 11 pounds already.
4.png

I found another 1 month old baby on youtube in the same car seat. You can really tell how much bigger Oliver is. Note this baby still has the newborn insert.
5.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So in one afternoon I was able to vacuum our house, mow the front and back yard, edge the front yard, weed whack the entire property, lop off a lot of tree limbs from the abandoned house next door that were hanging over our driveway. Then I made Easter dinner...I did as much in one afternoon as the Slackers might in a month.

Reactions: 18
That kid is still in freaking diapers ffs. Jen is just a witch. Same person who fat shamed people now making fun of her own child and people in a store mispronouncing things. I would LOVE to lock her in a hotel room with Will from YITS for a week.

Tim definitely got the Dezerland idea from TL. It was mentioned last week and now he magically goes.
That baby is huge and he looks exactly like Tim.

I can’t stand when they have that kitchen light on and no light on in the family room. Makes the house look like a cluttered basement with one lightbulb hanging down even more than it already does.

View attachment 2088998
GET A SHOE RACK…and USE IT‼

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This video shocked me when it jumps back to Gin of a few years ago. It’s like a completely different person. I know having kids changes how you look, but it just shows how little effort she actually puts in now.

View attachment 2089249
I don’t know why, but these sleeveless tees that she wears are so irritating. They make her upper arms look huge and her head look tiny.
Her lips gross me out so much. It’s like botched filler. It’s also funny to see how she used to have barely any lips at all before. 👄

Reactions: 15
So I gave in and watched the first few minutes of this home vlog. What a shame. How do you make fun of your child. And it's posted for him to see one day or better yet if he goes to school he will be made fun of bc others will have watched it. What awful humans. And I love the way J4D explains about not going for easter bc $liver is so young. Not too young to go to a crowded outlet mall or restaurants though. You lying sack of tit. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile in stan-land....

Why, do you want your own pair or are you infatuated with how he looks in them? Weirdo.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.43.37 PM.png

Okay Carol. 👀
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.43.43 PM.png

LOL Fusion Monkey's version of Jesus is some fragile vengeful manchild.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.44.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.46.19 PM.png

Hey lynda, J¢ can't read but the answer would be no, Ollieson has no freaking clue it's easter. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 4.46.28 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.