The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always love their parenting advice. “If you have a child, take them to the library and let them pick out whatever books they want!” Revolutionary.

She really asked “what are we by?”, as if she didn’t spend the whole morning filming at Vineland and thinking that the road was called “Palm Py”.

“This is the only Mac and Cheese that Jackson will eat, with hidden veggies, don’t tell Jackson” with Jackson sitting inches away from him. Jackson asks “why?” and Jenn says “why can’t we tell you?” And then completely forgets that she was talking to her son and cuts off the conversation to show off sparkling cranberry juice. He is such a non-entity in their lives it’s so sad.

Did anyone else notice the change in tone with Jenn saw Jackson yawning? Like she was excited that she might get him to take a nap. And of course he ignored her. Like they ignore him.

“Jackson did ….. fairly okay driving. We almost tipped over about 900 times” well maybe because there’s an adult man on the back of a children’s bike. Could that be why? No of course not, it’s all Jackson’s fault.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Didn't someone here recommend that Tim take J$ to Dezerland last week when they rented the Jeep? They definitely got the idea here.

Reactions: 17
Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey witch 1) that's bleeping rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST bleeping people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.02.58 PM.png

Trophy wife Ginn.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.07.40 PM.png

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

OG Buddy is still definitely wearing diapers at night.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
So if I'm reading here correctly the 2 assets are under the weather? If so, did it ever cross your mind not to go to crowded areas with your month old child? Or is this their selfish way of getting out of the holiday. And how many publix trips are you going to show?
I think they said it was the cousins who are under the weather.

Reactions: 14
That baby is huge and he looks exactly like Tim.

I can’t stand when they have that kitchen light on and no light on in the family room. Makes the house look like a cluttered basement with one lightbulb hanging down even more than it already does.

6F0AB32D-FF13-40D3-834F-D8C7514BCAFD.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That kid is still in freaking diapers ffs. Jen is just a witch. Same person who fat shamed people now making fun of her own child and people in a store mispronouncing things. I would LOVE to lock her in a hotel room with Will from YITS for a week.

Tim definitely got the Dezerland idea from TL. It was mentioned last week and now he magically goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That baby is huge and he looks exactly like Tim.

I can’t stand when they have that kitchen light on and no light on in the family room. Makes the house look like a cluttered basement with one lightbulb hanging down even more than it already does.

View attachment 2088998
Their nasty house seriously gives me the heebie-jeebies. It's so bleeping gross. Their counter has turned into storage and I don't know why the duck they can't get rid of the GD cardboard box that is a tripping hazard and always just gets replaced with another cardboard box. Also, if I had a kid, he would know by Buddy's age to put his damn shoes away, but hey since they don't then why should he?

I wonder if they expect the easter bunny to also do the dishes for them when it stops by. And I wouldn't bother putting a pacifier on that nasty ledge where lemon pigs rot (how do they keep track of which pacifier belongs to which buddy?)
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.36.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.36.17 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hey Gin….
1681068203624.png

It’s also a reason you’re a tit mom.

And does/has anyone here do the planting Easter egg / jelly bean seeds thing? I’ve never heard of anyone doing it. Doesn’t the Easter bunny come and hid the eggs and fill the baskets? Do they have to do that because the Easter bunny refused to go near their filthy house? Are there other kids that do this or is he the only one? Just…why? Wont other kids be like wtf? I mean if he can ever actually talk is allowed to have a friend or go to school.

They’re just so……
1681069130304.gif

Reactions: 23
Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey witch 1) that's bleeping rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST bleeping people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

They can pretend all they like that they’ve changed and grown up, but their horrible, nasty side -their real personalities- always show. They’ve always ridiculed other people while being the biggest jokes themselves. But when Tattle dishes out criticism and makes fun of them, they can’t take it.

I wonder when Themepark Dad will get fed up of being used by them, just like Jim and Nicole got fed up? Every so often, they have to use random people for their videos just to try and convince people they have “friends.” Jim and Nicole, the English men who cooked them Christmas dinner, everyone gets fed up with the Trackers sooner or later because they can see through their fake personas.

Reactions: 25
I’ve seen hoarders with cleaner houses.
What a bleeping pigsty! They eat like pigs, makes sense they’d live as them too.

Reactions: 10
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

I absolutely loathe these people.

View attachment 2088352
Dim let it slip where Jackson attends his gymnastic classes when he was showing what candy they sent him home with.
That’s so careless. Especially because they aren’t the ones with him at gymnastics class. A stalker could easily show up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hey Gin….
View attachment 2088965
It’s also a reason you’re a tit mom.

And does/has anyone here do the planting Easter egg / jelly bean seeds thing? I’ve never heard of anyone doing it. Doesn’t the Easter bunny come and hid the eggs and fill the baskets? Do they have to do that because the Easter bunny refused to go near their filthy house? Are there other kids that do this or is he the only one? Just…why? Wont other kids be like wtf? I mean if he can ever actually talk is allowed to have a friend or go to school.

They’re just so……View attachment 2089016
There was a thing I saw on Pinterest where you sprinkle jelly beans in a planter box and then the next day they turn into lollipops stuck in the dirt. That, to me, makes sense. Which one of them is going outside in the dark to track down every jelly bean J$ chucked into the lawn and replacing that with an egg? Or do they just leave the jelly beans and hope the rats of Lake Nona eat them before the sun comes up?

My family always hunted the eggs indoors. The kids woke up, the Bunny always left a thank you for the cookies and carrots note and how many eggs were hidden and how many they should each find. So--I hid 50 eggs this year! Each of you find 25. Then there was always a metal egg with each of their names on it with cash or a gift card inside. It kept them from killing each other over eggs. To me, leaving eggs with candy or even little toys outside over night seemed gross with the bugs, creatures, fertilizer, reclaimed water sprinklers.

Dim let it slip where Jackson attends his gymnastic classes when he was showing what candy they sent him home with.
That’s so careless. Especially because they aren’t the ones with him at gymnastics class. A stalker could easily show up.
I noticed that as well. But not only did Tim say it, editor extraordinaire Jenn left it in.

Reactions: 16
I think they said it was the cousins who are under the weather.
Sounds like a good excuse to not invite this "unhinged" family over for Easter. The cousins and the rest of Dim's family must have been relieved they wouldn't have to deal with yet another broccoli salad and Buddy throwing tantrums and trying to get all the eggs or Ginn unnecessarily making a huge deal about breastfeeding at dinner to bring attention to herself while fake laughing. Seems like Big Baby has already met more stans and other random people at this point than actual family members.

And the useless ‘editor’ left it in? WTF?

Reactions: 16
I like Tim losing track of the days because what are days when you hardly work.

Reactions: 19
Let’s hope that stalker witch with the creepy son doesn’t notice. That’s scary as tit that info is out there

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
does/has anyone here do the planting Easter egg / jelly bean seeds thing? I’ve never heard of anyone doing it.
I do daycare in my home, and this year, one mom told me they were planting jellybeans, and they would grow into large flat lollipops for Easter morning. However, this mom is the exact opposite of Jenn and spends as much time as humanly possible with her kids.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

Am I the only who pictures like someone’s grandpa asking for Russell Stevens? Shut the duck up witch! You two dumbass hillbillies can not speak English correctly & now you are ignoring your 3 yr old who has a terrible speech issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah someone here already figured out what class he's going to. I shudder to think what someone with bad intentions might do with that info. I wish them no harm of course but they really need to think about their childrens' privacy and safety.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.