The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter to those that celebrate, Happy Sunday to those that don’t.

Submitted for the approval of the Unwell 3:
The Tim Tracker #127 - First there was Jackcent, now we have D’oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are they having this baby that had breathing problems when he was born in the most crowded places? Do they really not care if he gets covid?
This is a real concern. My grandson caught covid when he was 4 weeks old. He was hospitalised, on a drip and really very poorly. These 2 idiots should see how babies suffer with covid, it may make them think twice about dragging him around. Covid is still very much out there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Interesting theory. possible Tim didn’t want a second after realizing what having a kid actually means. I can get on board with that. And maybe even an agreement that she steps up more (won’t last). But Jenn is also detached from both her kids. I think the answer is much more shallow than an agreement between two people that seem surprised if their spouse they just ate a meal with liked their food. That kind of communication doesn’t seem to be their strong suit. She just likes to appear more motherly while gestating and lactating. The attention is on her and how amazing she is.

But once she weans this kid, the full detachment takes place and Big Baby will be other people’s problem to raise. She doesn’t like her kids and will go through a lifetime ignoring and lovebombing. I think the previous poster that said she wanted that fan on her was correct. Baby in carrier (with fan anttached) attracts attention. She can look like she cares about the baby (she doesn’t or she would have had the baby in the carrier properly), I also think she was trying to hide her postpartum belly. And draw attention away from her belly.

If it’s as hot as people were saying, she can’t layer to hide it. Can’t hide the sweat patches that will form. Can’t sit in a jeep on a safari or sit at a table gorging where half of her is hidden. She’s not filming a home vlog with Tim basically in her lap blocking her size for the camera. She chose to wear that baby to hide things despite the discomfort for them both in the heat because she wanted to shop and assuage her fomo and escape from editing.
We live here and it was sooo hot that day.

Reactions: 7
If you go to the gym’s instagram and looked at their tagged videos you might see them in the background of a video from awhile ago 👀👀👀👀
they did go! They look staged AF. Bet it was the practice class

Reactions: 8
This is a real concern. My grandson caught covid when he was 4 weeks old. He was hospitalised, on a drip and really very poorly. These 2 idiots should see how babies suffer with covid, it may make them think twice about dragging him around. Covid is still very much out there.
They just keep showing they don’t care. What’s wrong with these two?! Why are they both so selfish? What happened to her buying pyjamas and saying she was staying inside for months? Why does she need to be on camera so much? Why does she crave attention so much? She really needs to see a therapist; there’s something not right about that woman. And Tim thinks a staycation will help her out. He’s just exacerbating the problem.

They’ve both seen their child in the NICU and they don’t even consider that he might end up back in there if he gets COVID. These middle-aged losers constantly show they’re very mentally immature for their age. Everything has to be about them and what they want.

Have they forgotten that this baby hasn’t got an immune system and isn’t vaccinated against anything yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Jenn had wanted to make mom friends, those gym classes are the perfect place. Those things are like a singles bar for lonely moms. She would have never outsourced that to a nanny.

Reactions: 22
Poor Jenn. It’s April and they haven’t been on a $25,000 vacation in months. I guess she’ll have to live through her target trips instead. 😂 I am loving this for them. I know we’re supposed to be so JeaLouS but their Groundhog Day life seems bleeping miserable to me.

Next vlog: Buddy2’s first Covid and buddy1’s fourth third degree burn!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Easter all, had a great day at the zoo with my neice making some real CoRe mEmORiEs, then come home an allowed her, without helping (imagine that dimbo) to have her egg hunt, surprisingly she managed to find them all without me having to point them out or tell her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That video was 23 weeks ago, so I'm guessing that was either in between Lyn and Bea or after Bea bailed. I'm guessing they were there because they were in between help.

It's also labeled as Costume Day. The little kid in the video clip is dressed like Flash, J$ seems to have normal clothes on. More core memories missed. They suck.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
You mean the FREE trial class?
That was probably the one and only time they went to the gymnastics building.

OT - in the Main Street Moments recent video comments having fun with some Bojo stans.

They are lecturing me on infertility issues when I posted that DJ said “we can’t have children” 8/2017 and “I was on birth control pills for 10 years” just before we got pregnant with J$. 6/2022
(2009 - 2018)

So I linked this:

0:48 and 3:38

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand those people who defend her nonsense with the birth control pill without knowing what they are talking about. There is a whole slew of them on the stupid DIS too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since I love proving Tim and Jenn wrong- here goes. Jenn sweetie, just stop talking like you know anything about how merchandise logistics work. The “article” you read was $30 mil not $9 mil. It has nothing to do whether they are an investment or not, it has to do with with ballooning inventory and limited warehouse space. This is because spending is down on Funko Pops, however Funko’s B2C is up( Jenn is Tim, that is when you buy directly from Funko, like their store or website). Also Tim they can be investments but you actually have to take care of them! This woman is wrong about everything regarding “over ordering” and “selling well” How are these two still alive with their stupidity?

Reactions: 17
Since I love proving Tim and Jenn wrong- here goes. Jenn sweetie, just stop talking like you know anything about how merchandise logistics work. The “article” you read was $30 mil not $9 mil. It has nothing to do whether they are an investment or not, it has to do with with ballooning inventory and limited warehouse space. This is because spending is down on Funko Pops, however Funko’s B2C is up( Jenn is Tim, that is when you buy directly from Funko, like their store or website). Also Tim they can be investments but you actually have to take care of them! This woman is wrong about everything regarding “over ordering” and “selling well” How are these two still alive with their stupidity?
Just wanted to come on and say this. She is wrong about everything about retail. Also Disney had taken a loss on merchandise before.If she had half a brain cell, she could Google their annual reports

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to come on and say this. She is wrong about everything about retail. Also Disney had taken a loss on merchandise before.If she had half a brain cell, she could Google their annual reports
Ginn: “I looked up anal reports and didn’t get any hits on Disney stuff, how dare you say I only have half a brain cell! I even showed the results to Dim but now he won’t give me my phone back and locked himself in the bathroom with it - it sounds like he is probably having tummy troubles with all that moaning!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know…… I mean didn’t she work retail for like 46 years?

Maybe she knows what she’s talking about just this once?
1681061408361.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New vlog up.....Ginn says she cannot believe how big $liver is for a one month old.
---
So they buy Lego sets meant for 5+ year olds for J$....
---
J$ magically shows up as they are grocery shopping at Publix...as he wasn't there at Target...

Dim takes J$ to 🌭 Heaven because Dim went an entire day without shoving something phallic in his mouth.
---
Holy tit J$s speech is absolute tit....he said um about 150x while only saying one word or so.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So no Easter at the cousins cause they are under the weather.....ummmm....but you can take the Gin junior to the outlets???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So no Easter at the cousins cause they are under the weather.....ummmm....but you can take the Gin junior to the outlets???
We may have COVID for the 6th time. Therefore let’s go outlet shopping and ignore our family. They’re ridiculous.

Who watched this mind-numbing tit? Target? Publix? Woo! Buckle up kids they’re going to eat 4,000 calories, shop and Jackson will have an outburst or 5 minutes of garbled tit speech.

Reactions: 15
Publix - again?

Oliver's hands are huge! 😲
I know it's not 100% of the time - i.e., bigger babies - but I'm pretty sure she did, indeed, have gestational diabetes w/ Oliver.

...and just like that, Tim's now ruined Hot Dog Heaven for me too. An ol' staple of ours. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.