The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting the newest video now but again, it’s obvious these two don’t talk to each other unless the camera is on. When discussing that they have to cook Easter dinner last minute, Jenn says that she wants to try a different protein other than ham so, “maybe get some nice steaks” and Tim seems shocked by this like it’s the first time he is hearing what she wants to cook for dinner. She even asks him what he thinks of this and he says “I like it.”

Reactions: 14
Dim: “yes with you around that’s enough ham year-round. Let’s try duck this year! I hear the rump is the tastiest part.” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dim: “yes with you around that’s enough ham year-round. Let’s try duck this year! I hear the rump is the tastiest part.” 👀
Ginn: Omg you guyyyyys Easter just snuck up us! We had no idea it was this Sunday. Hahahahaha. Things are so crazy with the not having any adult responsibility and a nanny. I’ve been caught up in Scandoval. So sorry hahahahahahaha.

Dim: yeah. Booty butt duck and hot dogs please.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s up with Tim?
😲 He’s putting on the pounds!

630EA9BD-0208-40B2-A9FC-771F196E6EAD.jpeg

Oliver's hands are huge! 😲
I know it's not 100% of the time - i.e., bigger babies - but I'm pretty sure she did, indeed, have gestational diabetes w/ Oliver.
Yep.

68D39BA6-113D-4BF8-8FB0-23B8C9C20393.jpeg

1732147B-08B9-4DBF-954C-DB6148C41559.jpeg

Born 3/6/23. Wow! Only 4 weeks old??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
New vlog up.....Ginn says she cannot believe how big $liver is for a one month old.
Yeah, like he just became big during the last month. Oh how he’s grown! witch, please. He was giant when he was born, because you were giant, because you eat more than four people every day, because you shoved in endless amounts of crap into your mouth while you were pregnant, because you ignored pregnancy guidelines of what you should eat, because you knowingly ignored gestational diabetes, because you getting the satisfaction of getting endless crap in your mouth was more important than yours son’s health and development! That’s why he’s so big and you know it and THAT is why you haven’t shown him for any length of time or clearly since he was born. Selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And in this vlog, they go to Target for items for Jackson’s Easter basket. They are wearing the same shirts from when they went to the outlets so this was obviously the same day. So they had this baby out at multiple stores.
At Target, Dim is wearing Oliver so that’s probably why Jenn was wearing him at the outlets. He also did not appear to be wearing the fan so as we suspected, she had the fan attached to Big baby for her comfort and not his.

Reactions: 26
Jenn is crazy with her traditions. Wasting money on candy, then throwing it in the grass to attract animals and bugs, ding dang what in the actual f? Must be nice to be privileged. And don’t be surprised when J goes out there with bare feet covered in ants and vermin pi$$. Once again another brilliant idea stolen from someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Dim takes Jackson out for hot dogs (next day) and the way he eats it was so weird and disgusting.
7F5E30B1-F816-424E-9B37-3B0B8B106AE1.png

I suspect that Tim probably just took Jackson out for hot dogs because Jenn wanted him out of the house because he was probably interfering with big baby’s sleep or something. So they went for hot dogs, played mini golf and arcade games. They also rode a mini bike around the mall.

Reactions: 18
So if I'm reading here correctly the 2 assets are under the weather? If so, did it ever cross your mind not to go to crowded areas with your month old child? Or is this their selfish way of getting out of the holiday. And how many publix trips are you going to show?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did they do the Holy Moley haul? Because I was promised Holy Moly paraphernalia 🤣

Tim always gets excited when he hears steak for dinner because he knows what comes next

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Shopping at the outlets gets more views than the return of Happily Ever After? 🤔
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.47.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.47.38 AM.png

I screenshotted these last night so they're probably deleted already.
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.42.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.43.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.44.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.46.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.47.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.48.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 10.47.27 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They don't know where Buddy learned about the Easter bunny because they don't talk about the easter bunny a whole lot. Ginn says "maybe at his gymnastics class?" Is the gymnastics class the new foster parent? Just put the kid in daycare already, clearly you're not concerned with germs anymore and he hasn't bitten anyone at gym class.

Anyone need new Ginn avatars? She was mocking the "unhinged" way Buddy goes for books at the library. Real cute Ginn. Years from now he'll mock you the same way when described the unhinged way you attack food.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.55.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.55.51 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Just a reminder of their channel description:

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!

They wouldnt want to stray from that :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They don't know where Buddy learned about the Easter bunny because they don't talk about the easter bunny a whole lot. Ginn says "maybe at his gymnastics class?" Is the gymnastics class the new foster parent? Just put the kid in daycare already, clearly you're not concerned with germs anymore and he hasn't bitten anyone at gym class.

Anyone need new Ginn avatars? She was mocking the "unhinged" way Buddy goes for books at the library. Real cute Ginn. Years from now he'll mock you the same way when described the unhinged way you attack food.

View attachment 2088914 View attachment 2088915
But then they continuously talked about the Easter Bunny with him? They planted the jelly beans, left carrots, picked out a cup for him.

I've mentioned this in years past but these two assholes are going to ruin the Easter Bunny and Santa for their idiot stans that let their kids watch. Every video there's at least one "my kid watches" "my 6 year old thinks J$ is his brother" "my baby loves J$" comment. KIDS WATCH THIS tit!!!! And you are pretty much telling them in your video that you are going, literally the day before Easter to buy stuff for his basket. Whispering (like we can't hear you) about Easter stuff. Talking about lore and how they are stories and just making a mockery out of it all. Just stop. You are terrible awful parents to your own kids. Don't ruin tit for other people's kids. Sure, they are idiots for letting their kids watch, but geez, you suck Trackers.

And by Tim's description, THEY don't take J$ to the library because "he comes home with" books. Not--we picked out. Or he found this book. Nanny XYZ is taking him. It must be in her job description.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2088914 View attachment 2088915
Are you serious? Is she really making fun of her own child? WTF is wrong with you you selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.