The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

I absolutely loathe these people.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 9.44.13 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think J$ is one bratty child right now (completely the fault of his 2 human caregivers) and if they have him out in public how is Timmy Boy going to film? They can’t control him in their own home. So as long as $liver is confined to J4D chest (btw I feel for you $liver) then all is well. It’s like they don’t even have J$. Just doesn’t make sense to me. But when the mighty $$$$ takes over I guess this is what happens. We didn’t have much (and still struggle some days) when raising our family but one thing remains constant and that is love. Something the trackholes know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know we're talking about the Trackholes here but what possible reason could they have for not going to a parent/child Easter egg hunt? I don't want to hear "if we don't film it we don't do it"' BS. We're talking about raising happy, healthy, emotionally well balanced children who are supposed to feel safe and loved who will hopefully grow into well adjusted adults who will be self confident and develop healthy relationships. It's very sad to say but I think, if for some reason, CPS were to take away these kids they wouldn't care less :( Oh and Dimmy, I'm waiting for the snip snip video because you know if you don't film it you don't do it✂

• Sad
Reactions: 26

I found the calendar to that place that I suspect J$ does him gymnastics class on their insta. There was an egg hunt on Friday 4/7 at 10:15am. Which would be consistent with the trip to the outlet mall and then going to lunch.

Here's the sad part: It was a PARENT/CHILD Easter Egg Hunt 😭 Poor J$. My heart breaks for that child. I am sickened by them.

What are the chances that they don't even do something special for him at home this morning because he already did the egg hunt on Friday? 😭

View attachment 2088352
Unbelievable. So much for creating “core” memories. Core memories don’t exist I guess unless you can film the disingenuous manipulation of them. 🥴☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I think a lot of it is "if we can't film, we won't do it". That's their life's motto. That and "eat 5k calories/day".

Reactions: 12
Jenn doesn't want to eat at Portillos because it's not great for their videos to do the same thing over and over. 🤦‍♀️
I can’t believe she said that. I feel like this would be a good line to use for FRE or another channel who does TTT vids to use. Just keep showing her saying that and then clips of them announcing they are going to Aulani, then her saying that line, then clips of them announcing they are going on the Wish, her saying the clip, them eating the same food on a Disney cruise, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 21
I know we're talking about the Trackholes here but what possible reason could they have for not going to a parent/child Easter egg hunt? I don't want to hear "if we don't film it we don't do it"' BS. We're talking about raising happy, healthy, emotionally well balanced children who are supposed to feel safe and loved who will hopefully develop into well adjusted adults who will be self confident and develop healthy relationships. It's very sad to say but I think, if for some reason, CPS were to take away these kids they wouldn't care less :(
Oh they most certainly would care because the views would go down!

I should also clarify my post, we do not know for sure that they did not attend the egg hunt. We do know that when they thought it was last week, they had mentioned something that made us think they weren't planning on attending with him. Then they show up at the outlet mall, for sure that was Friday, they mentioned that. They were there for at least an hour and then went and had a leisurely lunch. I truly believe they were not at the egg hunt. I think Jenn would have mentioned it and how cute it was. They didn't mention J$ once this video, did they? It's like he doesn't even exist.

Re: the vibrating thing. I know I'm old school, but wouldn't having that hard plastic thing that attaches be dangerous if they were to get in an accident and it dislodged from the baby seat? I was always taught to not attach anything to the car seat that would potentially compromise how the manufacturer designed it to react in an accident.

Reactions: 21
Timmy boy- Disney can basically can get stuff for free and then upcharge you. WTF?
She witches and witches and witches about the pricing- telling people don’t spend full price… are you kidding? Says the woman who is wearing full priced Coach sunglasses.
Which will of course drive that pricing up more because more people will go there.

Reactions: 7
Thanks! Only $54-$63 on Amazon for one of those. 😳

The description makes it sound like it’s intended for strollers, not a car seat that’s loose enough to be shaken so visibly…
Sorry... but WHAT? They bought a $60 gadget to shake their baby while they drive? This is literally insane.

Reactions: 30
If they had gone to the egg hunt, they would have screamed it from the rooftops.

If they can’t film it, they won’t do it. Goes for everything. Remember the Frozen show that they didn’t go to on a cruise and they literally said it was because they couldn’t film it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2088352
They’re not parents. They’re absolutely disgusting! Do none of their stans have children? Did they not do family things with their kids? Surely they can see the Trackers couldn’t care less.

And why are they not doing stuff as a family (now 4 people)? They only seem to have one kid at a time while the other one’s abandoned. Those kids are going to be jealous as hell of each other - especially when they find out they’re brothers.

Why didn’t Tim or Jenn go to that Easter egg hunt with Jackson? Did they seriously make the Stanny go, having to explain to all the other parents there that she’s not Jackson’s mum and that his real parents couldn’t be bothered with him and were swanning round a local outlet mall?!

What the hell are they doing going to a hotel for a few days? Why are they having this baby that had breathing problems when he was born in the most crowded places? Do they really not care if he gets covid?

Jenn, your pregnancy’s over now. You need to start the hard work of being a decent mother to your children. Nothing is about you now. Your children should be the centre of your world. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2088352

If you go to the gym’s instagram and looked at their tagged videos you might see them in the background of a video from awhile ago 👀👀👀👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They’re not parents. They’re absolutely disgusting! Do none of their stans have children? Did they not do family things with their kids? Surely they can see the Trackers couldn’t care less.

And why are they not doing stuff as a family (now 4 people)? They only seem to have one kid at a time while the other one’s abandoned. Those kids are going to be jealous as hell of each other - especially when they find out they’re brothers.

Why didn’t Tim or Jenn go to that Easter egg hunt with Jackson? Did they seriously make the Stanny go, having to explain to all the other parents there that she’s not Jackson’s mum and that his real parents couldn’t be bothered with him and were swanning round a local outlet mall?!

What the hell are they doing going to a hotel for a few days? Why are they having this baby that had breathing problems when he was born in the most crowded places? Do they really not care if he gets covid?

Jenn, your pregnancy’s over now. You need to start the hard work of being a decent mother to your children. Nothing is about you now. Your children should be the centre of your world. Grow up!
Meanwhile the Stans- you were so much more cautious with J$- so nice to see you out with O$.

You look so great Jennbo- you were so sad and now you are getting out…
You two are pros….

These people could give that baby Covid & the Stans would figure out how to praise it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe they didn’t take J to his Easter egg hunt. I’m hoping we’re wrong and they’ll mention they did….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they didn’t take J to his Easter egg hunt. I’m hoping we’re wrong and they’ll mention they did….
I would need to see 'proof' that they were there. I don't believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths these days.

Reactions: 22
I know we're talking about the Trackholes here but what possible reason could they have for not going to a parent/child Easter egg hunt? I don't want to hear "if we don't film it we don't do it"' BS. We're talking about raising happy, healthy, emotionally well balanced children who are supposed to feel safe and loved who will hopefully grow into well adjusted adults who will be self confident and develop healthy relationships. It's very sad to say but I think, if for some reason, CPS were to take away these kids they wouldn't care less :( Oh and Dimmy, I'm waiting for the snip snip video because you know if you don't film it you don't do it✂
🙋‍♀️ Oh I think I know the answer!

Because they have created a mannerless brat that they can’t control. No one wants to be around a kid like that. Just being near him requires more effort than they are willing to give.

The older he’s gotten, they less they like him. Now he walks. He speaks. He expects things. He requires effort. He throws things. He screams. He hits……

1681054303142.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Re: the vibrating thing. I know I'm old school, but wouldn't having that hard plastic thing that attaches be dangerous if they were to get in an accident and it dislodged from the baby seat? I was always taught to not attach anything to the car seat that would potentially compromise how the manufacturer designed it to react in an accident.
I’m with you on THIS.

Found this interesting….
A9F9E7DA-B803-49BB-A0C5-3F12E8634BCC.jpeg

THIS is exactly why the Bojo’s are using it (and a nanny). Anything to get them out of their parental responsibilities!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.