The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she didn't say literally. Anyway Ginn, Death Valley called and said to STFU with your dramatic exaggerations. You don't live in the hottest place in the world even if Big Baby would argue that your cleavage should also be referred to as Death Valley. Also, just wait till you get to hell - hope you enjoy your thick big socks there too.

View attachment 2087469
View attachment 2087470
That's the woman who planned to shop at Gucci, Tory Burch, Coach and Burberry on this shopping trip? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s interesting to hear them complain about the outlet pricing when it’s partially their and other vlogger’s faults that the pricing isn’t as good as it used to be.

Years ago you used to be able to find some merchandise at much better discounts compared to now. I remember buying a pennant, button and bumper sticker set for $0.99 that was originally $19.99 in the parks. Now since the vloggers made everyone aware of the outlets and demand has increased, the discounts aren’t as great.

So she wanted to go to Gucci to get a pair of backup sunglasses? Did I hear that correctly?!?

Buy your kid cheap $5 shorts, don't buy your kid a souvenir cup, fruit is too expensive, ask permission to buy stretchmark cream.....

2nd pair of the same stupid Gucci sunglasses...sold!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
So she wanted to go to Gucci to get a pair of backup sunglasses? Did I hear that correctly?!?

Buy your kid cheap $5 shorts, don't buy your kid a souvenir cup, fruit is too expensive, ask permission to buy stretchmark cream.....

But she's Jenny from the block! She deserves this!! She works so very hard editing these vlogs for our entertainment!!!

What are the odds that they are going on that cruise the day that kid turns 6 months?

Reactions: 23
I'm sure the cruise is already booked. They will also book one when he starts crawling so they can monetize the diaper dash. I hope Ol$ver refuses to crawl during the race just to piss off Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Coach but yes.
Because she said something will probably happen to the ones she currently has and she loves them and wants a backup pair.

I guess trying to take care of her tit is a foreign concept.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Coach but yes.
Because she said something will probably happen to the ones she currently has and she loves them and wants a backup pair.

I guess trying to take care of her tit is a foreign concept.
Oh right, Coach. 🙄
Didn't we all think those shades were from Target before? They don't look like anything special to me, but sure spend a ton of money to buy backup sunglasses. 🤡

Reactions: 15
So I’ve never seen someone just completely given up on being a mom. WTF? Why would you take your baby to the damn outlet mall a month out? That’s just ridiculous. It’s like she don’t give a crap about either. I don’t get it. Especially when it spent a few days in the NICU. If it were me I’d be checking that baby all the time. She just seems so detached from her kids. Then oh we have a stay booked at the Poly. LOL whatever.
What happened to staying home the first couple of months? That outlet store is a madhouse. I don’t even like going there cause people are gross and pushy as hell in there.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So she's put more thought and concern into her sunglasses and what may happen to them than her own children.

She had this same mentality with her three Starbucks pineapple tumblers - bought 2 on their previous Aulani trip, claimed one was for a friend, then this year after she bought a third almost-identical tumbler in Hawaii again she said she already had 2 but one of them broke, so she bought a new backup.

I can't believe she doesn't have backup ziploc baggies of crusty wishbones.

• Haha
Now that’s not true. She also just had a backup child, just in case.
True, all performers know you gotta have backup props.

---
Burn that bleeping hat now. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 8.53.07 PM.png

Ginn: "we won't be taking Big Baby to the parks until he's got all his shots" (lol yeah okay delusional witch)
Also Ginn: "but repeatedly taking him to Target, restaurants, and the hell on earth that is a crowded outlet store on a gross hot day all during the first month of his life is a-okay!!!!!! don't question my narcissistic selfish logic! I NEED TO FIND THE SAME EXACT PAIR OF SUNGLASSES AND I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ONLINE SHOPPING!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So the only reason Ginn decided to wear the baby carrier is so she could attach the fan to use it for herself, basically. If she put Big Baby in one of their 7 strollers, she might have to hold the fan herself in front of her face.

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.13.31 PM.png

Those poor jorts.
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.46.54 PM.png

Ginn are you on a health "kick" or a health "involuntary twitch", cause I'm not sure you understand what healthy eating means.
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.50.17 PM.png

Being stopped at a red light does not mean that you should be FILMING YOURSELVES IN THE CAR. Dim's totally that bleeping turd that takes 6 hours to realize the light has turned green. Also, YOU HAVE A CHILD IN THE CAR. A NEWBORN BABY. You need to pay attention to your surroundings even while you're stopped at a light, NOT filming yourselves spewing nonsensical word vomit. No one who has ever dealt with infertility would treat their children like afterthoughts. The baby starts crying and Ginn is slightly annoyed that she has to talk over it about whatever the duck she's blabbing about that she thinks she's so clever about.
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.52.59 PM.png

---
Is the lazy eye contagious?
Almost as contagious as gay!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
That's the woman who planned to shop at Gucci, Tory Burch, Coach and Burberry on this shopping trip? 😂
What the hell is she going to fit into at Tori Burch? Even if she could she would look ridiculous. Tori Burch style is not exactly put an unbrushed bun on top of my head, tank top wearing, greasy skin type of clothes
---
Did anyone see that poor baby’s head wobble all over the place while his mother waddles through the outlet mall?
I also think he would be way hotter in the carrier than if they had just put him in a stroller and not suffocating in Ginn's grease and folds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If she put Big Baby in one of their 7 strollers, she might have to hold the fan herself in front of her face.
Yeah, too bad they don't have something near your hands on those that you could attach a fan to. It's madness!

Reactions: 7
The only “health kick” you’re on is kicking healthy food away from your plate!! 😝 Tim called you out on your lie and then said he was getting a cookie!!
---
She can't brush her hair or wash it, but can smear paprika on her face and put on mascara to go outlet shopping. Make it make sense. I can't tell if her hair is matted down by grease or sweat or both. 🤢
I think is hair is matted by sweat. The humidity and heat is brutal in Orlando. When I visited there I took 2 showers a day I was so sticky and sweaty. She is so damn lazy, she can’t even be bothered to take a shower to was off her funk and greasy hair!! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Shame none of those designers make clothing large enough to fit her. Think of the $ she saved to buy more tit and oversized men’s tshirts

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched any of their recent videos, but here is my theory based on what I have been reading here...

you guys have mentioned Tim not appearing to be "attached" to the baby. Now she is suddenly wearing the baby and is out and about? Think back to that one new years video where she said it was her resolution to have another baby and he looked like he wanted to throw up and punch her in the face. What if they had some sort of agreement where if they had another baby Tim would not be the primary caregiver - that she would have to actually care for the baby after delivery? That would explain her wearing the baby and being out and about all over the place so soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.