Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I think it is getting worse because Jackson is getting older and has his own *gasp* opinions on what he likes and dislikes. I also don't think they understand him nor do they seem to care to find out how to understand him and basically just seem to view him as a major inconvenience. Oliver Bojo, this is your future.
100% this. They don’t enjoy entertaining him and I think his reaction to the baby has been bad enough that Mr controlling Timmy doesn’t like it. They aren’t kid people & they never will be. They aren’t educators & they never will be.
I think they know J$ speech is bad and they have no idea how to deal with reality.

Reactions: 27

chitownzee

You know why he’s not funny and all his “jokes” fall flat? Because, as it has been showed over and over, his (and definitely hers) intelligence level is relatively low.

He thinks because his dimwitted wife laughs all day he’s funny. Dim, she laughs because she also has no sense of humor, is not intelligent, and has nothing valuable to say. It doesn’t mean you’re funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Okay Dimmy, if you're going to acknowledge the filthy, cluttered countertops, the least you can do now is explain why two grown adults with no jobs can't find time to clean them every once in a while. Don't worry, we'll wait.
The strange thing about the countertop thing is--if my counters looked like theirs, they would never, but IF, my husband would start putting stuff away and cleaning it up before he would pick up a camera and discuss how excessively cluttered our countertop was. And I sure as shit wouldn't be laughing in the background about it. Most normal humans would be absolutely mortified to show people countertops that looked like theirs, let alone pick up a camera and purposefully broadcast it.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
And in this vlog, they go to Target for items for Jackson’s Easter basket. They are wearing the same shirts from when they went to the outlets so this was obviously the same day. So they had this baby out at multiple stores.
At Target, Dim is wearing Oliver so that’s probably why Jenn was wearing him at the outlets. He also did not appear to be wearing the fan so as we suspected, she had the fan attached to Big baby for her comfort and not his.

Reactions: 26

Mopsy75

VIP Member
So I gave in and watched the first few minutes of this home vlog. What a shame. How do you make fun of your child. And it's posted for him to see one day or better yet if he goes to school he will be made fun of bc others will have watched it. What awful humans. And I love the way J4D explains about not going for easter bc $liver is so young. Not too young to go to a crowded outlet mall or restaurants though. You lying sack of shit. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

Mopsy75

VIP Member
My heart breaks for J$ right now. These 2 asshats didn’t go to his easter egg hunt and thought it best to expose $liver to a crapload of germs. WTF. It boggles my mind that these 2 humans consider what they are doing as parenting. All I can think about is when J$ is at the hunt and he finds an egg or doesn’t find an egg he looks over for reassurance and he is looking at the “fill-in” not his mom or dad. WOW. So sad. They do realize that J$ is going to grow up one day and wonder why mom and dad were so absent from his life?
I just want to give him a hug.

and I can’t wait for the “we forgot it was Easter” video. That might work now but J$ is only getting older and he is going to realize what shitty parents you really are. 2 selfish humans.

Last edited:
  • Sad

DearestMommy

So, are they actually getting worse? Or are we just all done with them here and every little thing sets us off now?

Because I'm so fucking angry with their treatment of J$ right now.
I'm angry and fucking sad at how truly awful they have become.. I just want to go hug those babies and take Jackson to the library to pick out every book his heart desires ❤

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Now that’s not true. She also just had a backup child, just in case.
True, all performers know you gotta have backup props.

---
Burn that fucking hat now. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 8.53.07 PM.png

Ginn: "we won't be taking Big Baby to the parks until he's got all his shots" (lol yeah okay delusional bitch)
Also Ginn: "but repeatedly taking him to Target, restaurants, and the hell on earth that is a crowded outlet store on a gross hot day all during the first month of his life is a-okay!!!!!! don't question my narcissistic selfish logic! I NEED TO FIND THE SAME EXACT PAIR OF SUNGLASSES AND I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ONLINE SHOPPING!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JssLG317

VIP Member
Seriously. What are they going to put for "father's work hours" either?!? 🥴

Gotta say, just checked out Yelp. I'm not much of a Yelper (and am unsure how trustworthy Yelp is to review schools) but the last 4 out of 5 reviews are rather crappy.
Lol. Application question:
Description of job title: eat burgers; eat hot dogs, complain, eat more, buy stuff; caregiver to 3 children, personal chauffeur to 3 children, film a filthy house, exploit children for money, take multiple lavish vacations on repeat, beg for hosted anything, micromanage to control a specific narrative, yeah
Time: 3 hours every other day

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Ginn makes fun of another customer who she overheard saying he was looking for the "russell stevens" bunny. Hey bitch 1) that's fucking rude to talk about other customers in the store even if you think you're talking softly but hey you've always done this, and 2) not everyone knows the brand name Russell Stover by heart cause they don't frequent target and publix 12 times a week and film chocolate and 3) you and Dim are the LAST fucking people who should make fun of other people getting words and names wrong.
View attachment 2088936

Trophy wife Ginn.
View attachment 2088941

They filmed on Friday, then there is a cut to the next day and Dim says it's "Daddy Sunday". Sir, it's Saturday when you filmed that, and "Daddy Sunday" sounds like a drag show your state would love to ban.

OG Buddy is still definitely wearing diapers at night.
Am I the only who pictures like someone’s grandpa asking for Russell Stevens? Shut the fuck up bitch! You two dumbass hillbillies can not speak English correctly & now you are ignoring your 3 yr old who has a terrible speech issue.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Just more screenshots of the cunt mistaking her preschooler's enthusiasm for getting books at the library as 'unhinged' and mocking what he looks like in case this vlog ever gets deleted and for the stans who continue to be in denial of how much of a fucking cunt she is.
View attachment 2089284
View attachment 2089281
View attachment 2089289

Hey Ginn, YOU'RE unhinged.
That is so so sad.

I don't think there's ever been someone I've so wanted to punch as much as her. 🥊

Tim also does not look amused, at least in these screenshots. She's such an ass.

• Sad
  • Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
I'm already feeling for his teachers. The second they even remotely critique or chastise Buddy Tracker, those two'll be kicking up a storm. He's a future chef, astronaut and Olympic swimmer, don'tcha know?!

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I know we're talking about the Trackholes here but what possible reason could they have for not going to a parent/child Easter egg hunt? I don't want to hear "if we don't film it we don't do it"' BS. We're talking about raising happy, healthy, emotionally well balanced children who are supposed to feel safe and loved who will hopefully grow into well adjusted adults who will be self confident and develop healthy relationships. It's very sad to say but I think, if for some reason, CPS were to take away these kids they wouldn't care less :( Oh and Dimmy, I'm waiting for the snip snip video because you know if you don't film it you don't do it✂

• Sad

Orangebird

my daughter got booted out of Montessori preschool half way through her first day 😳
I was going to say….we did the eval at a montessori school for my youngest when she was 3. the part I was there for I just remember how quiet, independent and gentle everything was. My daughter was looking at me like wtf Is this cult? We knew it wasn’t the right fit for her. Not every kid is cut out for a school like that and that’s ok! but In this case, it’s not a personality fit….this child was raised by feral pigs and in no way will be prepared to behave and make good choices the way he will be expected to. The fact that Jenns takeaway was “ no rules” shows that she doesn’t get it. It’s not about lists of rules because they expect kids to make good choices. T&J have never given poor Jackson any autonomy or consequences to understand how to do that!
Sorry but Jackson is getting kicked out within a month ( id say shorter but this is Florida they might have different tolerance level) as “not the right fit”.kids who scream, throw things, climb on humans, don’t listen, require an adult to feed them like baby birds and that live in a house where things are mysteriously “broken” or have holes in them ( walls) are not Montessori material. Maybe he will be a fast learner and the bozos won’t undo it all but I’m skeptical this will work out well. 😢 That kid needs to go to the YMCA and move on! Lol

• Heart