Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Speaking of taking shots….

Here’s your SWGS honey, Tim.
Sammie in the flesh!

Unfortunately for you, Tim, he is making the rounds of EPCOT world showcase consuming alcohol and caffeinated products.

(note: nothing wrong with that. But Tim makes a HUGE stink about how he doesn’t consume either of these (imo - just not on camera!))

View attachment 2086927
Sage’s wife is about to have a baby. I’m just going to assume that the baby and his bodily functions will never be shown on allears.

Reactions: 5

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Dim let it slip where Jackson attends his gymnastic classes when he was showing what candy they sent him home with.
That’s so careless. Especially because they aren’t the ones with him at gymnastics class. A stalker could easily show up.
Was this at Halloween?

• Wow

Member29member20

I’m still stuck on how she said there are “no rules” Like the way Jenn and Tim live their lives. No rules for eating, keeping their house clean, spending money, how they spend their time. Just do what they want all day!

I’m sure every preschool has rules for eating and cleaning and how you spend your time because it would be chaos otherwise. Like the Tracker home.
Yep. “No rules” as a positive for them is very on-brand. Please.

ybme67

Chatty Member
Was the guy walking behind Tim in WDW with the cross body bag , then in front of him his “helper”?

Tess2021

Jenn said there was a year long waiting list for the school "everyone" goes to right near their house. She was shocked. I think it's pretty much common knowledge for anyone with a toddler. 😂 If they call her she's going to put $liver there. Child free again at last!

I'm clearly not doing any work today 😂 I'm trying to get all the crap together for the Taylor Swift tailgate this afternoon. Parking lot opens at 2:30!
Have a great time 😀
I’m still trying to get Atlanta tickets lol

Reactions: 4

minniehere

You guyzzzz we decided it just isn't the right time for buddy to go to school. He misses us soooo much so we are going to wait a little longer. It's going to be hard on me with a newborn, babyzilla, and editing but I need to be here for buddy. Maybe when the baby is older they can go to school together so they won't feel alone. And we have some cruises, staycations, vacations that we would have to miss if he is in school full time. I have just been so overwhelmed and stressed that when we are able, I want to be able to go and make core memories. And if we try to have a other baby we won't be able to go anywhere for a while. Yeah so we are just gonna keep teaching him ar home. 🙄
Jenn wants to know if you can make que cards….?
Check yes or no
K thanks byeeee

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Hopefully they do still sponsor, I was looking on AA website this morning and one of the perks you get for being an Animal Exhibit Sponsor is a linked logo on their website sponsorship page. I couldn't find a sponsorship page, but TTT logo does not appear on the thank you to our sponsors section.

Didn't Jenn go off on a capybara for not paying enough attention to her? Fucking bitch.

View attachment 2094762

View attachment 2094767
Tom did another video with the owner of AA and I think they said they have been friends since high school or some shit. Some video about jet skis and horseshoe crabs.