Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erry

VIP Member
Tim is all like “when he goes to bed later, he wakes up later”

no shit Sherlock.
1 + 1 = 2 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Besides filming herself making fun of her first "miracle" child which is just fucked up, she behaves and acts as if she's never going to have to look for a normal job someday and she's fucking herself over. There's so much to use against her (and Dim too but not in as direct of a manner as her) if a potential employer googled her if she ever even got far enough for a potential employer to bother wanting to look her up. The only people willing to hire her would be stans who are just as problematic and... unhinged... as her. Don't think any of them could offer her a job beyond minimum wage though, and I think once they realized just how terrible she is in a normal environment, I think they'd fire her too.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
So this is supposed to be an action figure of him?
3D0241A7-9FEE-4E13-AEE6-E1228C91DC84.jpeg

They forgot the man boobs, but they got the genitalia correct.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"oh my goodness look at this baby's butt" Ginn says as Buddy's butt is climbing all over Dim's head.

1) he's not a baby he's a fucking preschooler
2) oh you bet all the perves are looking at that booty butt 🤢
3) maybe teach the kid to stop climbing on top of other people's heads

• Sick
  • Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
They don’t care about how dirty their house is. They can’t even bother cleaning it up before the endless parade of supposed friends stop by.

As for showing the huge pile of dishes in the sink. That was to show off how much she slaved in the kitchen to make Easter dinner. And then they showed the clean sink later to show how hard she worked to clean it up. All more fodder for the Stans to be amazed at how hard she works being a mother and a wife and an editor.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone else helped do both of these.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
HELLO YOU HAVE A BACKYARD why the fuck are you racing indoors on slippery floors with all the fucking obstacles that Ft Pampers has? And move that diaper box and diaper genie out of the hallway, you cluttered turds.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.28.48 PM.png

Yet again, no one in this GD hellhole can push in their chairs, and why TF is the baby's carrier that you drag all over tarnation in public places on the DINING table where you EAT?
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 6.31.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Imbris

Chatty Member
Oh, EVERYONE at that school is going to find out about their channel and gossip about it. For J$'s entire time going to schools. The parents are going to watch it and make fun of their parenting. The kids are going to watch it for bully material. The teachers are going to wind down with a glass of wine and a chuckle at the knuckleheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The cricket should party with the roaches and mice in Ft Pampers.
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.05.19 AM.png

So many stans in the comments saying they're preschool teachers 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.42.27 PM.png

Yeah, totally. After all, he knows how to say '8' in Chinese!
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.42.56 PM.png

Serena is so getting banned soon.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.48.56 PM.png

"our" little boy... GTFOH.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.56.10 PM.png

Oscar 😆
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.58.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but why aren't these kids spending time with their grandparents??? It blows my mind that they wouldn't have the grandparents over for a little Easter egg hunt, brunch together, play time with Grandma and Grandpa. They DON'T have to vlog it (which they would hate probably), but I just do not understand it at all. Every year we do a family egg hunt outside at Easter. We don't even fill the eggs and everyone has a blast trying to find the most. We play other outdoor games, bubbles, lawn games, whatever. We all hang out for several hours outside and inside.

I feel sad for Tim's parents that they don't seem to be with those grandkids much at all. Or if they are, nobody mentions it in vlogs which would be highly unusual since Jenn tells every single thing they do in these home vlogs -- who had diarrhea from Olive Garden, who has gas, imitating how J acts getting library books, every random thing J says, every show they have or haven't watched, every load of laundry she has done, etc. -- if they spent any significant amounts of time with the grandparents I think they would mention it at some point? And Jenn always has these NYE resolutions about spending more time with the family...

They can't be afraid of germs since they have taken that baby to Target several times, Disney Outlet, McAlister's, some other restaurant, Publix...

Last edited:
  • Heart

erry

VIP Member
I personally hate the term “pandemic baby” But does Jackson qualify as a pandemic baby?

I always thought it was meant for kids conceived during the height of covid, born in late 2020/early 2021.

She kept mentioning how covid prevented J from going to day care/school. I thought it was because 25 years ago her sister was bitten by another preschooler 😩 and poor Jenn was having anxiety about it happening to J.
---
They were both actually surprised by J telling jokes. I’m guessing now they will buy him a stage, and a microphone because all of a sudden telling jokes is J’s new golfing.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wanted to put this on here for those of you that don't watch the vids.

Go ahead Tim, tell us that you're reading Tattle without telling us that you read Tattle.

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.53.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.53.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 8.57.32 AM.png

Then you hear Jenn doing that ridiculous chuckle of hers in the background. Fucking slobs.

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "we'll have to clean this up later"
Ginn in her blood-circulation-murdering too-tight NASA shirt and booty shorts: "yeah that's a later us problem *fake laugh*"

Ginn has to be a martyr yet again - she says Ollieson slept the whole time she was burning dinner (and feels the need to point out, unprompted, that he's pooping right now as she holds him to which even Dim says, "oh") but woke up right when she was making a plate for HERself. I thought you could breastfeed and save the world at the same time, bitch.

Also, HI IT'S CALLED BEING A LACTATING COW WHO PURPOSELY PROCREATED AGAIN. GTFO with your "poor me" shit. Which is it, are you grateful you can give the kid spoiled titty milk naturally instead of relying on formula or are you annoyed when the Big Baby has to be fed before you feed yourself? It's not like you're starving, you had already devoured a "dip" of fake cheese and "half" a pound of ground beef. 🤢

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Just my 3 cents (adjusted for inflation). I am a young Boomer (Generation Jones) and I do not have a maternal bone in my body. My husband (of 37 years) and I are childless by choice, neither one of us wanted kids and we were “selfish” and love to travel etc. I could never see myself raising a child, and perhaps Jen was the same way, difference is that we were smart enough to not have kids. We do however, have 3 spoiled cats and a 32 year old parrot who rules the roost. They are our children and I will hurt anyone who would try to harm them. I hope Jen gets the emotional help she needs. Poor kids didn’t ask to be born into that situation. I see Jen as being a lot like Kate Gosselin in many ways.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
No, we do not need them filming for profit in the public library.
Go to your own public library. You don't need the Trackers to show you what a public library is like. :rolleyes:

1681143594411.png

1681143610442.png

Hmmm... I guess Tim's lazy eye IS contagious after all.

1681143675764.png

Oh yes, that'll sure throw people off. You're so sneaky. No one will ever know... or care. 🥴

1681143966881.png

I'm LITERALLY going to pretend I didn't just read this shit.

1681144063001.png

• Sick
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
The amount of things they don’t do with their kid is really wild. Renting a jeep is not a CoRe MemOrY. I don’t have kids but I have nieces and nephews. They’re only going to be that age for a short time. They started out making organic food for “buddy” then got into a wild ride of staycations where they became completely unhinged from reality but also Jackson. They just don’t like anything that gets in their way of filming and eating. It’s really sad.

I don’t think they’ll ever look back though and realize what a gift they had. They had time to nurture and love their kid and they ate instead.

• Sad
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Just starting the new vlog now but they are 100% wanting him in school now because it’s a guaranteed few hours he will be away from the house. They aren’t putting him in school so he can get an education, it’s so they won’t have to deal with him AND the baby at home.

• Sad