Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredofeverything

Just a reminder of their channel description:

If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it! We are based out of Orlando, Florida and focus on all things tourism. From Disney to Universal we have you covered. We also cover Sea World, Legoland, and International Drive. Join us as we travel around Orlando and see everything it has to offer!

They wouldnt want to stray from that :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

erry

VIP Member
Majority of parents are emotional the first day they send their “babies” off to school, but they are over it by the time they leave the parking lot. They are milking it at this point (I’m only 3 minutes in) Besides, it’s not like they are 100% hands on parents. They have a fucking nanny for crying out loud.
Jenn only feels sad, because I’m sure Instagram told her that’s how she should feel.

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The carrier and fan are both for Jenn. One for attention and the other to make her hair look sexy

• Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim said that Jackson keeps going up to the baby who is trying to sleep and bothering him. Dim says he doesn’t know what to do because he thinks it’s sweet Jackson loves his little brother and doesn’t want to tell him to leave him alone but that the baby does need sleep.
Just set some rules, Dimmy! Simply tell Jackson that he needs to leave the baby alone because he needs a nap. And that they can play again when he wakes up.
They suck at parenting.

• Wow

Lambyo

Chatty Member
No way those comments are legit. Can you purchase YT comments? Too many editing comments, the last thing most people notice. Seems like Jen wants some attention and this is the way she gets it. I call BS.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
they did go! They look staged AF. Bet it was the practice class
That video was 23 weeks ago, so I'm guessing that was either in between Lyn and Bea or after Bea bailed. I'm guessing they were there because they were in between help.

It's also labeled as Costume Day. The little kid in the video clip is dressed like Flash, J$ seems to have normal clothes on. More core memories missed. They suck.

• Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I can't believe she passed the comment about having to feed the baby. You stupid B* you chose to have another child and you are going to whine about it. How awful is that. OMFG. I can't stand this woman. And nothing she cooks looks appealing.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
So I am wondering... didn't they mention a 3 year check up for Og buddy? My hunch is that at that appointment the doctor mentioned how behind he is (dexterity, potty training, speech, and on and on) and the doctor recommended working with him and/or preschool? I do think they absolutely cannot handle his bad behavior along with a newborn and want to ship him off for part of the day....but their neglectful lack of stability and structure - school ain't gonna happen. This is all a whim, they NEVER NEVER follow through, it's all for show. I rarely comment on anyone's parenting but seeing how the house is mess and destroyed, zero structure except for military style napping, the cluster fuck their home life is - those kids are screwed. They are selfish self-centered and LAZY LAZY LAZY!! #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart

Devilchild-03

Just checking the last Universal video now and Tim recorded while in Poseidon's Fury. If I remember correctly, that's specifically not allowed. In her video, Jackie specifically called out that recording wasn't allowed. So is Tim just being a shitty jerk again? Or since it's closing do the team members no longer really care?
Just checked. It’s not allowed in most situations- Tim should not be the exception to that rule. with the way he has treated Uni lately I doubt they would let him
At this point everyone I suggest reporting him. I already did for the HHN videos- to YouTube. He’s technically trespassing by going against the rules(again)

• Haha
  • Heart
I always love their parenting advice. “If you have a child, take them to the library and let them pick out whatever books they want!” Revolutionary.

She really asked “what are we by?”, as if she didn’t spend the whole morning filming at Vineland and thinking that the road was called “Palm Py”.

“This is the only Mac and Cheese that Jackson will eat, with hidden veggies, don’t tell Jackson” with Jackson sitting inches away from him. Jackson asks “why?” and Jenn says “why can’t we tell you?” And then completely forgets that she was talking to her son and cuts off the conversation to show off sparkling cranberry juice. He is such a non-entity in their lives it’s so sad.

Did anyone else notice the change in tone with Jenn saw Jackson yawning? Like she was excited that she might get him to take a nap. And of course he ignored her. Like they ignore him.

“Jackson did ….. fairly okay driving. We almost tipped over about 900 times” well maybe because there’s an adult man on the back of a children’s bike. Could that be why? No of course not, it’s all Jackson’s fault.

• Sad
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Riveting content lately. Especially their blab sessions about nothing.
That mocking of the person getting the wrong name of the chocolate was disgusting. She really thinks her IQ is through the roof.
Why do they need so many drinks? Their Easter dinner sounded gross... Velveeta cheese dip and what else? I doubt Dim has bought the propane yet for the barbecue. Poor bud and her diet...Yap Oliver is bud she said it at least twice.
They are just giving me some weird vibes of how they act with this baby. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they don't act like parents of a new baby at all. They were wayyyyy different with Bud 1.0

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think is a combo of everything mentioned:

They are burning through nannies and a nanny for an unruly 3 1/2 year old is going to be tough to find. It's a revolving door at this point and the few friends they have left aren't going to last much longer if they have to watch him.

His reaction to $liver. We saw him reaching and grabbing for that carrier in the outro. They don't say no. They don't say stop. It's only a matter of time before he hurts the baby, if he hasn't already.

His 3 year appointment that they took him to 4 months late. He's behind. We've all been saying he's behind. They are obsessed with that stupid growth chart and then heard J$ is below level on everything BUT height and weight.

J$ desperately needs school. I think with a little bit of consistency, J$ will be able to follow the rules of school pretty easily. But Tim and Jenn following the rules--it's not going to happen. ALL schools have parent rules: drop offs, dress code, volunteering, they all have something. Rules don't apply to the Bojos. They are above and beyond any rule that exists.

esc2476

Chatty Member
Sugar is why they don’t give him fruit because they’re too stupid to realize there’s a huge difference between added sugar in candy and natural sugar that occurs in fruit.

• Heart

court2022

Chatty Member
I hated when Dim said that one of the reasons for giving J$ coins in some of his eggs was because "he can't handle sugar". J$ can handle sugar, you idiot, you just don't want to have to handle HIM when he's "wild" so you think that restricting his sugar intake will help that. What a joke.

• Heart